Birmingham meet - 18th/19th april

It can be a bit nerve wracking but we already sort of 'know' each other and we're all so honest on here with no false 'fronts' that there's no difference when we meet for real - our personalities and online minimins characters shine through. So look out for the nutty, short-a*se Southerner with the big smile and that's me. ;)

I'm looking forward to meeting old friends and making new ones.

Hey gang,

Also not sure on transport- Cheryl (Pandora) do you know what the transport links are like from down here??

xx

hey Nikki, i'm going to this meet, they're so much fun.
Am driving up on the fri & picking up Debbie (Russiandoll) from Portsmouth, sure we could fit in another bod !
xx

That would be fab hun! Do you know if the hotel does rates for single occupancy? If i can grab a lift with u that would be great- im literally right off the M27 on the way to portsmouth so shouldnt be out of your way :D just need to work out if I can afford the room now as i think jurys inn is quite expensive and am trying to be careful(ish) with money at the mo! xx

we have booked @ £55 per night per room, regarless of 1 or 2 people occupying
would be fab if you could make it
xx

Cool Cheryl thanks! Will check at work tomorrow to make sure i can have the friday off (what time will u be leaving poole?) and once that has been OK'd i will book the hotel xxx

just looked, they're £89 per room now, we may be able to sort something out, fingers crossed
xx

oh no :( thats not good news- does anyone have a spare bed going??? I will pay my way! (and I promise not to steal your money or attack you during the night LMAO, I am a good egg) xx

I actually have a room with TWO doubles in it - and as far as i can tell i cant get the nights off work yet :(

Yeah, i also need to cancel the room i booked for 2 nights! it's £155 for two double beds if anyone wants it?

Actually, i should check that they are the correct details first :D

Lol Leah book them off now! I just checked today and I CAN COME!!! YAYYYYY! Now i just need somewhere to stay-slight issue lol! xx

Lol Leah book them off now! I just checked today and I CAN COME!!! YAYYYYY! Now i just need somewhere to stay-slight issue lol! xx

I'm at Jurys - was due to share with Jennie (FFnF) but because of her op she can't come - so I have a spare bed :D

Let me know if you'd like to share (room's booked Friday and Saturday night), because we can't have you missing out on the opportunity for such a fantastic weekend. I did tell Jennie to bring her ear plugs though - I must warn you that I do snore (badly :eek:).

Sarah xxx

Aww Sarah thank you SO much! That would be fab :) - I shall bring my iPod just in case but if we are going out for a few voddies I normally fall asleep straight away after so I'm sure it will be fine! Muchly appreciated- am getting excited now!! Will PM you my mobile number in case you need to get in touch xxx

New here and new to CD but I would love to come along childcare and the rest of lives obstacles permitting! please keep me posted!

Jus x

New here and new to CD but I would love to come along childcare and the rest of lives obstacles permitting! please keep me posted!

Jus x

I'm in Coventry too Justine.... been to loads of the Bham meetings (and others too - they are great).....

Hope you'll be able to come along.....

Who is your CDC???? Mine is Ali in Radford....

Good luck on your journey.... oh and hope to see you in Bham.... Ali is coming (if she is your CDC!!)....

Who is your CDC???? Mine is Ali in Radford....

Good luck on your journey.... oh and hope to see you in Bham.... Ali is coming (if she is your CDC!!)....

Yes Ali is mine and my mums CDC too. Look forward to meeting you Mich x

Back