breda's ww diary to good health

Good luck with weigh-in Breda. Isnt it daunting when you feel bloated?! Im sure you have done well though as you have behaved xxx

Hi All, Iwas down 1 lb . I am delighted .Its a minus AND I got my first silver seven:D.must find out how to put it at the bottom of my signature.

Last edited:
Well done for first silver 7 x

Yay! good loss! Congrats on the silver 7. xxx

Drat I cant find how to update my ticker again ..Can someone help when I click on it nothing happens????

Menu for today

Breakfast
30g porridge............3pp
1/2 pt skimmilk ......3pp

Lunch
Wrap...................4pp
chicken ...............4pp
1 tbsp relish..........1pp
peppers , tomatoes , cucumber ,red onion
ptk walkers baked (small bag)....2pp

Snack
1WW yogurt...................1pp
2 curley wurleys..............6pp
1 clubmilk......................4pp
3* soft easter eggs ..........3pp

Dinner
WW Beef hotpot...........6pp

Late snack
Cancelled due to pigging out!!!

37/29 so far

Last edited:
Worked it out .... Dah!!!!!!

:) x

Had a little mini binge earlier.:break_diet:. dont know why, just had one curley wurley as treat and the sugar monster took over. I stopped eventually but its really frustrating . I was so happy this morning with my pound down . :sigh:.Well I know the weeklies will cover it but I hait sugar getting the better of me. feel sluggish and full up now . 8 weeklies used . Could be worse i suppose .

Hi Brenda

I wouldn't worry about using some of your weeklies at all!! That's what they are for, besides the best day to have a wee treat is on WI day, you've got a whole week to compensate!

P.S you can just right click and copy a silver 7 from someone else's signature then go into "edit signiture" and paste it in, it's dead simple. Definately get it on, you deserve it girl!! x

Thanks CC , got my 7 up . :D:D

This evening when I had my little "binge" I thought about not writing it up in my diary here but I realised its another deterrant having to admit it to everyone . Will be back on track tomorrow. Have made plan for day already .

No sign of Puss. Think I will have to resign to the fact she is gone. :cry:

I always make my food confessions for exactly the same reason. I'd hardly call 8 weeklies a binge though... you are very well behaved Breda! Having to undo your trousers before the button bursts and count PPs on all fingers and toes is a binge :D

I would have thought that you would know if something bad happened to the cat as people tend to know eachothers pets and would tell you if there'd been an accident or something. I have my fingers crossed that your cat is safe and getting upto lots of delightful mischief

xxxx

I hope so Karen but we live in the country and there are lots of feral cats about . Will keep hopeing.:sigh:

Menu for today

Breakfast
30g porridge................3pp
1/2pt skim milk............3pp

Lunch (out)
2 slices brown bread.........4pp
2 tbsp plain tuna...............2pp
1 tbsp coleslaw(full fat) ................3pp
Tomatoes,lettuce

Snacks
1 FULL TIN Ambrosia low-fat creamed rice...........................10pp !!!!!!!!!!

Dinner
potatoes(150g).................3pp
2 slices roast chicken.........2pp
Gravy...............................1pp
Mixed veg

31/29

I had a craving for the rice and intended to have only a half tin but it was soooonice . I ate the lot !!!!!!!!!!!!!! .Should have squirted washing up liquid on the other half tin as we were told in WW class. Anyway it really did fill me up and still have dinner to go so should be ok for the night. 2pp over ...not too bad I suppose.

Bless u hun - fingers crossed for the cat coming back!

I do the same - posting my binges - does make me feel better/ bad at the same time lol

U will be fine :)

Like all ur goals xx

Morning gang . Had a quiet house this morning as only had one child (son) to get off for school. My daughter is in respite since last night and will be home on Friday :sigh:. I really feel guilty when she goes and the house seems so quiet but she seems to love going and its good for her independance .

My diary for today thus far is

Breakfast
30g porridge ...........3pp
1/2 pt skim milk.......3pp

Lunch
Toasted Sandwich (just felt like one)
bread *2...............4pp
Chicken ................2pp
Tomatoe
Cheese (40g) full fat... 5pp oops

Dinner
150g potatoe............3pp
2* chicken drumsticks done in the oven with pepper sauce and an onion YUM..6pp
Knorr Peppersauce .............2pp
2 heaped Tbsp of garden peas......2pp

Snacks
2* bags Walkers baked.........4pp
3* micado bisc ..................3pp ***********

37/29

Hope everyone has a good day.

Last edited:
morning Breda. I sincerely hope you are going to make the most of some time for yourself! I would have LOVED a few days away from my family on a regular basis as a teen... I bet your girl is glad to see the back of y'all for a while! I totally believe in not spreading yourself too thin either (hence me sitting on my butt until october haha) xxxx

Bless u Hun! Enjoy the peace ;) x

absolutely! its not healthy to not have a break from eachother so there would never be any need to feel guilty for giving your daughter healthy space which enables her to thrive. My sister is a respite carer and raves about the importance of gaining independance and not having burned out parents/families. Do all the things you never get the chance to do ordinarily that will help you to relax and rejuvinate. Whether thats naked ballroom dancing through the house or reading a big fat novel in one sitting :D

xxxxxx

Aaaah thanks girls ,I know what you are saying is right ,now if I could just turn off this Guilt complex. !!!! . You put so much effort in to looking after a child with special needs , i know its silly but you feel you kinda lost your purpose when they are away. Anyway going to have a nice shower now and go read my book for a while. Talk soon.

Hi Breda, been away as you know, but I am thrilled for you and your achievement of having earned your first (of many) Silver Seven! Good for you, and now you are rewarded with a day off for you to recharge your batteries. Enjoy!!!!

All the best,

Conor

Back