Total Solution bubblebabeuk

bubblebabeuk

Exante Weightloss Ninja!
New start!

It's day 1 for me today, sat drinking my black tea, not bad so far, really thought I would hate it without milk.

I have done Cambridge 9 years ago to great success and exante 7 years ago until I got caught with the wonderful exante super fertility effect, so after two babies in ten months I am finally back and will do it this time.... I have had a few false starts, but we just booked a trip of a lifetime to florida disney land in Feb 2017, and I am scared of needing seat belt extenders and not fitting on rides. My greatest fear is the thought of not wanting to display holiday photos because I am ashamed of how fat I look. Fingers crossed I'm on it this time!

I will check in this evening!

So day 1
Old style porridge for breakfast, I really don't like the new style stuff.
Ham and mushroom pasta soup, really tasty, will definately get more of these.
White chocolate and raspberry shake.

Lots of water and black tea, green tea and coffee.

Now to survive the evening, which is my worst time for picking, planning an evening playing lego force awakens to keep my hands occupied.

Does anyone else use plant nanny to help them track water consumptioñ? My plants die if I don't have enough water lol.

See you all tomorrow for day 2!

So day 1
Old style porridge for breakfast, I really don't like the new style stuff.
Ham and mushroom pasta soup, really tasty, will definately get more of these.
White chocolate and raspberry shake.

Lots of water and black tea, green tea and coffee.

Now to survive the evening, which is my worst time for picking, planning an evening playing lego force awakens to keep my hands occupied.

Does anyone else use plant nanny to help them track water consumptioñ? My plants die if I don't have enough water lol.

See you all tomorrow for day 2!

Hi I started this plan 3 weeks ago on my fourth now introducing food. I do not feel hungry at all . Keep motivated by posting on here, we can all help each other. You will soon look fab for your holidays.

Day two complete, sorry it's already day 3 before I got around to updating.
Breakfast was porridge oats again
Lunch was a caramel crisp bar
Dinner was a vanilla shake.
Was so hungry today, then I couldn't sleep because I drank so much green tea and coffee to stop me being hungry. Fingers crossed day 3 is easier.

Day 3 has been harder than the first two, I am desperately stalling on my third pack of the day, am feeling really hungry even though I'm drinking my weight in water. I'm spending 50% of my time in the loo and the other 50% drinking water. Somethings given me a loose tummy, wondering if I need to reduce my water intake?
Menu for day 3
Breakfast porridge oats
Lunch vanilla shake made with 400ml of ice cold water
Dinner carbonara (trying to hold out for after 6pm so I don't spend all evening hungry)

Off to Chester university for an open day with my eldest daughter tomorrow, the little ones are sleeping at granny's, which is normally means a takeaway for us grown ups not tonight it won't, planning on staying strong!

This trip to Chester will have its own complications, we are leaving at 5am and usually stop for mcdonalds breakfasts, nice lunch out and KFC on the way back. As well as a variety of sickly sweet lattes and cappuccinos. I plan to drink black americannos, lots of water and take some easy to prepare sachets with.
I was tempted to take bars but they just don't seem to fill me up yet, maybe once ketosis kicks in.

I will pop back tomorrow to update my diary with how it all goes on my day out sticking to plan xxx

Really struggling this evening, all I can think about is food, so tempted to have a 4th pack so I don't eat crap

Bless me Minimins for I have sinned, I fell off the wagon yesterday.

I managed to forget my bars and cracked my shake mixer cup so I could even stick to shakes. I had a stupid idea that I should freeze water in my shaker cup so it would be lovely and cold at lunch time, sadly when the water froze and expanded the plastic didn't give (or had already a slight imperfection in it) and the cup cracked.

I tried putting the shake powder in a normal bottle of water and shaking that, which resulted in a horrific lumpy inedible mess. We left the house at 5am and didn't get home until 11mm so I couldn't make it on just coffee and water. I ended up writing the day off, to my dismay.

All I can do is restart strong today. Sometimes things happen that can't be avoided, now I know how to organise myself better next time.
When I did CWP years ago they sold shakes in cartons, do any of the online brands sell anything similar? How do you manage when out for the day, bars are an obvious choice but I left those on the kitchen table.

Just a heads up for anyone planning on maintaining using slimming world. This week's Reveal magazine has a free voucher in it to join slimming world which will save you the joining fee.

I plan to eventually maintained using SW once I loose the weight, am no where near yet. I'm not a fan of groups so plan to just get the guide books for slimming world and manage it myself. Just thought it a good deal, even if just for putting away until needed!

I'm back on day one as well! I've done vlcd before and am using exante this time around, mainly because I have a ton left over anyway.
Currently my heaviest ever, so depressing, had a few family issues and medical problems which combined with being an emotional eater have tipped me into morbidly obese.
I'm 5ft 3 and currently weight 18 stone 1 pound. I cried when I weighed in this morning.

Started today with a lemon yogurt bar as I desperately wanted to be able to chew something. It's hard with all the Christmas treats crammed around the house, but am reminding myself those are the children's and hands off! Next step to drink my weight in water so I don't feel hungry, roll on ketosis.

Top tip for porridge is to blend it with a stick blender to make it smoother, one of my favourites.

I survived day one, Lemon and yogurt bar, original oats at lunchtime and chocolate crispy bar for dinner. A ton of water, black tea and coffee. I weakened at bedtime and ate a babybel. The plan for day 2 is to stay 100% and definately no babybels. It's tough today as I woke up hungry, roll on ketosis.

So onto day 2.... started off badly with DS waking at 4am after wetting the bed. Couldn't get back to sleep so drank lots of black tea. Gave in at 6pm and had my first pack of the day... apple and cinnamon porridge. Then a lemon and yogurt bar for lunch. Planning a shake for dinner! Feeling quite cold, suspect way too early for ketosis so attributing that to the weather. Been keeping busy again today and drinking a lot of water to stave off hunger pangs. Got the girls room tidied up and sorted DD2 clothes out, loads of stuff she had outgrown. Keeping busy seems to be the key for me, it should get easier once they are back at school tomorrow and not constantly eating gingerbread house in front of me!

How's everyone else getting on?

Well done keep
Going . I'm struggling tonight sitting here sulking have also had a Warm party sausage roll and feel well Guilty now . Little thing like
That and it ruins ya day

Don't feel guilty Laura, simply make today as close to 100% as you possibly can. It will get easier once ketosis kicks in properly. I sneaked a weigh in early to keep my spirits up, lost 2lbs in two days! Feeling inspired to keep going.

Day 3 100% no sneaky cheese consumed!
I had a tropical shake for breakfast, tomato soup for lunch (that stuff is so thick!) And honeycomb shake for tea. Definately feeling less hungry and my mouth feels a bit scummy, which is handy as I am drinking extra water to alleviate the awful taste. Got cold feet but am sure I was a lot colder when I did vlcd before and was in ketosis. How's everyone else going?

Ah well done you! I had no idea keto makes you more fertile. I'm already hyperfertile as it is. I've been doing this on and off for years too. Day 5 for me and I'm doing really well

Well done, keep going x

Day 4 and I have resorted to senna to resolve the constipation, nothing yet! I haven't opened my bowels since starting this diet! I will also start adding physillium husks to each meal/shake.
Finally feeling the effects of ketosis, I started today with a cracking headache and completely forgot to have breakfast, I just wasn't hungry.
I had a lemon and yogurt bar at 11, then a slim and save orange bar at 3 and a white choc and raspberry shake just now.
I've been overtaken by the need to clean out cupboards today, so I must have more energy!

Feeling super positive and not slipped at all today.

Back