Can anyone advise me..

simples

Is exante the same as CD or LL? It seems so much cheaper than the others. Is it as good. I need an effective solution and fast but can't afford to throw money away.
Cheers :)

it's similar but not the same. The main difference I think (apart from the cost) is with exante you're on your own - order from the site/choose the plan you want to follow/tick the disclaimer and get on with it/weigh yourself/answer to yourself. CD you have a one on one with a CD Counselor. LL as I understand it you have group counseling some of which is based on cognitive behavioral therapy. There are mixed views on the products - a lot seem to really like the Exante ones - but some do not find them as sweet as they don't contain the aspatame sweetener in the other products. There are pro's and cons to going it alone - it depends waht you think would work for you. Losses are around the same on all the VLCD's - around a stone a month is achievable after the initial losses - goodluck with your decision - would have a look at the LL/cd/exante websites before you decide - good luck

Thank you :) I have done CD before and to be honest didn't get much support from the counsellor anyway so I am happy enough to go it alone. I have taken the plunge and ordered my months supply.....here goes :)

good luck xx

Back