Cara's JUDDDD Diary

I was using Tony Ferguson shakes but I ended up really constipated. Going to just have Cup a soups. Most are under 100 cals so leaves room for a slice of bread ;o)

Day 1 went ok cos was busy and rushing about.

Today has been a nightmare. Bad case of dropsy and dropped the fish tank. I ate 2 jam doughnuts ;oD

Yesterday's down day consisted of 2 cup o soups at 65 cals each - each with a slice of bread. So not bad going. Even resisted the lemon doughnut my mam tried to force feed me.

Today is my eldest son's 4th birthday. We have a huge Lightening McQueen cake to eat ;oD

Didn't get round to pancakes. Pizza for tea instead. A sort of pancake. Ha.

Got a strong craving for custard creams today. Better keep busy.

11lb 6. Only 1lb off. Ah well, better off than on. And it is TTOTM. Yes, my cycle is only 11 days. Docs aren't concerned. Just as well I use a Mooncup or I'd be spending a fortune in sanitary products!!

But I digress...obviously too many custard creams. And had lots of wine on Sat night.

Must try harder. Need to get on the rebounder but my kids always try to get on too.

Fell off wagon a long time ago. Struggled with down days when cooking up lovely meals for rest of family.
Since Read lots of books on nutrition. Read up lots of different theories on fasting, Brad Pilon's 'Eat, Stop, Eat,' , The Warrier Diet, Leangains etc.

My weight is now at an all time high.

Hubby watched the Horizon programme last night and seemed impressed. So, if we do this together it might be easier to stick to. Although debating whether to wait til after school holidays as I don't feed the kids during the week as they are at childminders from 7.30 - 5 so they get their meals there. Hence, I don't have the temptation of their food around.

Going to redownload the book and read round here for inspirational stories and get back in the game!

Back