ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

CG - the chicago towns are just the mini microwave ones but they are YUMMY and its the meat feasty/combo type one its lush!

Christmasfairy1 - here you go:

[FONT=&quot]Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]ProPoints = 4 (for 1)/ 8 (for 2)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Servings = 12[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ingredients[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]190g Plain Flour [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]165g Caster Sugar [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2½ tsps Baking Powder [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]½ tsp Bicarbonate of Soda [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]½ tsp Salt [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1 Medium Lemon (zest and juice of whole lemon) [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1 tbsp Poppy Seeds [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]300ml Buttermilk [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2 tbsps Butter (melted) [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1 Medium Egg (lightly beaten) [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Method[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1. [/FONT][FONT=&quot] Preheat oven to 200°C. Place 12 muffin cup liners in muffin cups.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Combine flour and next four ingredients in a medium bowl.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Stir in poppy seeds, lemon zest and juice and make a well in centre of mixture[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]4. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Combine buttermilk, butter, and egg and add to flour mixture, stirring until moist.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]5. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups and bake for 20-22 minutes or until golden brown.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
xx

Week 2: DAY 5 - Monday 2nd May 2011

* Daily propoints - 43
* Weekly propoints - 49

BREAKFAST
Lemon and Poppyseed Muffin = 4pp

LUNCH
Homemade Peri Peri burgers = 9pp
200g Potatoes = 4pp
2tbsp extra light mayo = 1pp
Curly Wurly = 3pp

DINNER
I went out for tea with the family...
Cumberland Sausage and Chip = 28pp
1 scoop of icecream = 6pp

SNACKS
2x WW Choc Fudge = 5pp
Toblerone Cookie = 3pp

Total: 63pp

Weeklies used: 20
Total weeklies used: 35

Earned 0AP today = 8AP from 1 hr swimming & 12AP from 1hr and 1/2 just dance on wii = 20AP
Total AP earned = 46AP
Used = 0AP

Feeling guilty for going 20pps into weeklies. But I still have some left over and I did lots of exercise so hope this is ok....

xx

You will be fine lanky!! And i would count the activity points you've earned first!!! So rather than saying you used 20 weeklies you could say you used 20AP!!! This way you realising that you haven't actually been bad at all iykwim!!! xxxx

Ok thanks Lauren :) x

Week 2: DAY 6 - Tuesday 3rd May 2011

* Daily propoints - 43
* Weekly propoints - 49

BREAKFAST
Asda Smoothie = 4pp
Was starving by lunch time... but really need to have smoothie and like prepared ones best so will stick with that... once I have used up the muffins I will go onto crumpets/ toast I think.... plus I have some free jelly for morning snack (the one I took today had gone mouldy - oops!)
LUNCH
FORGOT STUPID SOUP!!! so threw away rolls and went to M&S and got Cottage Pie= 10pp
WW Crisps = 2pp
Toblerone Cookie = 3pp

DINNER
1/2 Homemade Lasagne = 11pp
200g Potato Wedges (Homemade) = 4pp
Mini Twister Ice Lolly = 1pp

SNACKS
I was sooooo bloody hungry and I had taken my choc fudge to work to get rid of it as although it was YUMMY it is high in pp for a little piece... but because it was there I ended up having 4x WW Choc Fudge = 10pp :(
WW Bar (while cooking tea - again I was hungry) = 2pp
I have made more jelly and have chosen better food for lunch so hopefully no more hunger :s I hadn't been like this before.. probably because of my big meal yesterday...

Total: 51pp

Weeklies used: 8
Total weeklies used: 43

Earned 0AP today - tired and grumpy and couldn't motivate myself - plus it was 9pm before I finished tea/ making lunch and cleaning and then my friend rang so hour of tv before well deserved sleep!
Total AP earned = 46AP
Used = 0AP

Feeling cross with myself today as I was snacking and lazy and if I am as hungry tomorrow I will throw the muffins away and have better brekkies...

xx

No they are yummy but I found I'm hungry by lunch time so I will see ... Xx

Hey:)
Sorry to hear you've been getting hungry so quick after the muffins - I'd been thinking of making them but if I do will use them as a snack & not brekkie I think ;)

I'm dying to get back on my Wii! Been told to take it easy for a few days but I'll be back on it tomorrow I think:D

Hope you're having a great day & good luck on your weigh-in (Think it's tonight?) With all that exercise I'm sure you'll have a great result :D

CGx

It is indeed tonight :) do as it told and take it easy and I'm sure u will be bk to it in no time xx

Another 3.5lb I won't see again :) that's 7.5 in 2 wks x

Thanks hun :) x

Week 2: DAY 7 - Wednesday 4th May 2011

* Daily propoints - 43
* Weekly propoints - 49

BREAKFAST
Asda Smoothie = 4pp
Still fairly hungry at lunchtime but was busy so not too bad...

LUNCH
4 x WW Danish Bread= 5pp
50g Asda Lighter Cheese = 3pp
3 Slices of Ham = 1pp
WW Crisps = 2pp
WW Bar = 2pp

DINNER
Chicken Kiev = 8pp
300g Potato Wedges (Homemade) = 6pp
2tbsp Heinz Light Mayo = 2pp
WW Choc Stick (White) = 3pp
WW Choc Stick (Milk) = 2pp

SNACKS

When I used to be at SW I used to have a treat night on WI night and I would have pizza or chippy or somet but with WW I have tried to stay within pps and use what is left of weeklies... well tonight I went crazy and ate 7 of the ww bars I had just bought on the long drive home.. just because they were there.. so I wont buy them again (but they are low in pp.... but they are expensive so I may just get other things...) I was cross with myself as I felt a bit out of control.. but I guess I could have eaten all 15 (which I probably once would have...)... and I did track them all and used all weeklies but 10/46 activity pps.... Oh well I had tea and had two little mini ww lollies and now am stopped for the night... have lots of work to do this eve so feeling a bit stressy which probs didn't help... back in control and lunch made for tomorrow xxx

Weeklies used: 6
Total weeklies used: 49

Earned 0AP today - too busy with work :(!
Total AP earned = 46AP
Used = 10AP

xx

Week 3: DAY 1 - Thursday 5th May 2011

* Daily propoints - 43
* Weekly propoints - 49

BREAKFAST
Morrisons Juice = 2pp
Muffins have gone in the bin and I am gonna try bagel for brekkie instead :) couple more pps but hopefully more filling for a change!

LUNCH
4 x WW Danish Bread= 5pp
3 x Back Bacon = 4pp
20g Extra light flora = 1pp
WW Crisps = 2pp
WW Bar = 2pp

DINNER
1/2 Homemade Sausage Pizza (sooooo yummy - quite impressed with this recipe - will impress the boys when I look good enough to attract them haha) = 16pp
WW Wave Icecream (yummy fake vienetta) = 3pp

SNACKS

10 x Mini Krispy Bites from Asda - was sooo hungry and just kept popping them in - only 1pp each but not so good if u eat 10... oh well I will learn - and still below weeklies so ok = 10pp

TOTAL PP = 53pp

Weeklies used: 10
Total weeklies used: 10

Total AP earned = 0AP

xx

Week 3: DAY 2 - Friday 6th May 2011

* Daily propoints - 43
* Weekly propoints - 49

BREAKFAST
WW Bagel (will try toasting in future) = 4pp
50g out of 100g of extra light philli (3 for 100g) = 1.5pp (other 1.5 later)
Asda Smoothie = 4pp

LUNCH
4 x WW Danish Bread= 5pp
3 x Back Bacon = 4pp
20g Extra light flora = 1pp
Monster Munch = 3pp
3 x Asda Mini Krispie Bites = 3pp

DINNER
Chicken Breast stuffed with philli and in bacon = 9.5pp
Sauce = 2pp
WW Bar = 2pp

SNACKS

Malteser Bunny = 4pp
5 x Mini Krispy Bites = 5pp

TOTAL PP = 52pp

Weeklies used: 9
Total weeklies used: 19

Total AP earned = 0AP

Need to get snacking back under control but still feeling ok :)

xx

Week 3: DAY 3 - Saturday 7th May 2011

* Daily propoints - 43
* Weekly propoints - 49

BREAKFAST
Asda Smoothie = 4pp

LUNCH
Chicago Town Pizza = 12pp
WW Caramel Wafer = 2pp
Malteser Bunny = 4pp

DINNER
Pitta Calzone (2x pitta stuffed with tomato puree/tinned toms, ham, cheese and cottage cheese) = 18pp
WW Bar = 2pp

SNACKS

Malteser Bunny = 4pp
WW Caramel Wafer = 2pp

TOTAL PP = 48pp

Weeklies used: 5
Total weeklies used: 24

Earned 2AP today - hoped to earn more but got angry with stupid EA Sports for wii as leg strap kept falling off :(
Total AP earned = 2AP

Still had a fair bit of choc today but I decided yest that as I had 30 weeklies left I would have 6 a day... and I only had 5 today... feel in control.. but it is always easier when you are only awake for two meals... (albeit that I haven't eaten for 6-7 hours... why is it that between brekkie and lunch and lunch n tea I am starving when at work.. lol.. I am hoping the more substantial brekkies will help.. have planned next four days and hoping for another god loss)

I was disappointed in my lack of exercise. I went to Mrs JH's house and we normally do loads of exercise but we went to cinema.. and I we were angry with EA active... we loved the film "something borrowed" but both seemed a bit deflated after - reflecting on life etc...

I will do this this time because I can only do it for me! :)

xx

Back