ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

Hope so :) x

Oh lanky I am so ashamed I woke up at 3 this morning went down stairs and guzzled aa wagon wheel 2 orange clubs and 5 meringues how bad am I feeling right now?

Awww hun! Maybe u just needed a splurge!! U can still do this! Maybe PP them for today and then u feel suitably punished lol! We all do it! Hugs x

Week 4: DAY 1 - Thursday 12th May 2011

* Daily propoints - 42
* Weekly propoints - 49

BREAKFAST
Asda Smoothie = 4pp
WW Bread x 2 = 3pp
1/4 Tin WW Beans (taste like crap!) = 2pp

LUNCH
Ravioli = 8pp
Monster Munch = 3pp
Mini Eggs = 4pp

DINNER
Homemade WW Sausage pizza (just over 1/4 - recipe on website) = 10pp
WW Choc Stick (White) = 3pp

SNACKS

Went mental and had loads of sweet stuff :( and need to save weeklies for Sat night......

TOTAL PP = 52pp

Weeklies used: 10
Total weeklies used: 10

Earned 0AP today
Total AP earned = 0AP
Total AP used = 0AP

I will be having WI this tues...Don't like my new leader in Carlisle so will maybe move to Tues permanently - I will see...

I am feeling lazy today - need to find more hours and to do exercise! Feeling ok.. but long way to go and lots to do :) xxx

Lanky i think heinz beans work out as the same pp as ww!! And they taste sooo much better lol xxxx

Thanks! Thought they were 3 for 3tbsp?! Will check anyways xx

Well pet i know half a tin is 4!! So if i'm having 1/4 i say 2!!! Maybe i'm wrong but thats what i do lol xxx

Good news :) thanks!!! Xx

carly do you like the lighter than light mayo!! Is there much difference between that and the fat one lol xxx

I do like it yea :) dint notice dif and may like it more xx

Week 4: DAY 2 - Friday 13th May 2011

* Daily propoints - 42
* Weekly propoints - 49

BREAKFAST
Asda Smoothie = 4pp
Coco Pops Cereal Bar = 2pp
Rice Krispie Cereal Bar= 2pp

LUNCH
Ravioli = 8pp
2 x Curly Wurly = 6pp

DINNER
1/2 Homemade WW Sausage pizza (YUMMY - recipe on website) = 16pp
WW Icecream Pots x 2 (one choc, one toffee) = 4pp

SNACKS

None

TOTAL PP = 42pp

Weeklies used: 0
Total weeklies used: 10

Earned 0AP today
Total AP earned = 0AP
Total AP used = 0AP

Pleased with myself for using no weeklies today so I am going to have a cereal bar for brekkie tomorrow (2pp), two pieces of toast and extra light philli for lunch (4pp) and a ww toffee bar (2pp) then I will have my chicken tikka masala and rice for tea (35pp) and then I will have 2x koppaberg cider and 3 x cherry sourz and diet coke and will still have 5 weeklies left a day for the rest of my week till tues wi - feeling more positive

Am going to aim to do some exercise every day whether it is on the wii, a walk or at the gym :) - tomorrow is my meal and night out and a long drive to Preston so the only exercise will be on the dance floor :) xxx

Week 4: DAY 3 - Saturday 14th May 2011

* Daily propoints - 42
* Weekly propoints - 49

BREAKFAST

LUNCH
2 x WW Bread = 3pp
1tbsp Extra Light Philli = 1pp
WW Rich Toffee Bar = 2pp

DINNER
Meal out - chicken tikka masala and boiled rice = 35pp
Resisted poppadoms and naan and starter :) really pleased!!

SNACKS
2x Koppaberg = 14pp
1x Malibu and Diet Coke = 3pp
Small piece of birthday cake = 6pp

TOTAL PP = 66pp

Weeklies used: 24pp
Total weeklies used: 34pp

Earned 10AP today
Total AP earned = 10AP
Total AP used = 0AP

Pleased with myself for sticking to my plan! I swapped a small piece of cake for two drinks coz we left early! Was very hungry after food tho and felt I'd missed put but was pleaded I did it :)

Still have 5 weeklies a day left for the next 3 days and early WI on tues! I better lose after being good xx

Your food diary looks amazing Carly, you still get to get a good amount of food but without using tons of points....I'm sure you'll have lost a few lbs @ weigh in this week :)

I had a really bad day yesterday, you know the kind where you can't even face counting up your points...but, today is a new day, I've got my diet planned and also planning on some exercise!!

Good luck today ladies, hope you all manage to stay in your points :))

xxx

CarlyLanky140 said:
Week 4: DAY 3 - Saturday 14th May 2011

* Daily propoints - 42
* Weekly propoints - 49

BREAKFAST

LUNCH
2 x WW Bread = 3pp
1tbsp Extra Light Philli = 1pp
WW Rich Toffee Bar = 2pp

DINNER
Meal out - chicken tikka masala and boiled rice = 35pp
Resisted poppadoms and naan and starter :) really pleased!!

SNACKS
2x Koppaberg = 14pp
1x Malibu and Diet Coke = 3pp
Small piece of birthday cake = 6pp

TOTAL PP = 66pp

Weeklies used: 24pp
Total weeklies used: 34pp

Earned 10AP today
Total AP earned = 10AP
Total AP used = 0AP

Pleased with myself for sticking to my plan! I swapped a small piece of cake for two drinks coz we left early! Was very hungry after food tho and felt I'd missed put but was pleaded I did it :)

Still have 5 weeklies a day left for the next 3 days and early WI on tues! I better lose after being good xx

Well done for resisting Hun. Very proud! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Really good food diary!

The Sausage Pizza sounds scrummy :D

Cant wait to get the WW Internet stuff so I can get the recipe :) on their free bit I found Scampi and Chips which looks yummy!

2 X Koppaberg for 14pp is really good its so highly synned on SW!

Ruth
x

Morning ladies!

Today is indeed a new day mojorock :) good luck

Morning Jen :) how was R1BW? U fancy Kendal calling?

Morning Ruth -u only get source access if u get a monthly pass but I think it's the best way for commitment! Is ur meeting nice and handy for u? U looking forward to it! The sausage pizza is gorgeous!! Xx

Its my old meeting place where I did WW at 17 so it will be odd going back!
The old leader has retired so im gutted as she was so great!
Im dead chuffed actually as its on the way to my local swimming pool so im going to go to ladies only after my WI and swim a mile instead of stuffing my face like I used to do after normal WI's!

I had the monthly pass last time and I remember using the WW E-Source so cant wait to get back into that.
Someone at work has given me a WW move more DVD which looks good! Im a qualified Aerobics Instructor (havent done it for a while) so it will be nice to get myself back into it as I had an accident last year :)

Bit worried that I dont know who the leader is though as there is one woman that I did go to once or twice before when I couldnt get to WI and she made me cry more than once- she was doing a 'i look great and you all need to lose weight' kind of thing so I really hope that it isn't her!

Just found a coupon in the paper for free registration and a free meeting which is fab. I am quite confused by what my colleague has given me but didnt manage to have a proper look as she wanted it back today. Its the wheel that im a bit confused by... think I may just buy a points calculator if they still do them? I have my old essentials pack so hoping that I can update it and get a new essentials pack!

I had 25 points per day on Discover- does age not play a part in it anymore? Im 20, and around 13 stone 10- 5 foot 10?

Ruth
x

Hi Hun! If u don't like the leader at that one is there somewhere else u can go? Esource is good and if u have an iPhone there is a WW mobile app which is good for tracking and also a food calculator app - think there are for other phones too...

I will look up ur points allowance when I get home so u kno :)

Hope I haven't missed anything xx

U will need totally new books now coz pp is totally dif but the new essentials pack is good or the extended £20 one has shopping guide, eat out guide, tracker, pp calculator, tape measure, pen with built in highlighter :) :) very good xx

U will be on about 34 dailies if that weight is right :) hope that helps x

Back