ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

Week 6: DAY 1 - Wednesday 25th May 2011

* Daily propoints - 42
* Weekly propoints - 49

BREAKFAST
NONE (slept in to avoid hangover..)

LUNCH
Chicago Town Pizza = 12pp
Rich Toffee Bar = 2pp

DINNER
Nandos Chicken Pitta with chips and perinaise dip (didn't much all day to save for this and it was sooooo worth it!!) = 25pp
Malteser Bunny = 4pp

SNACKS
None

TOTAL PP = 43pp

Weeklies used: 1 (this is amazing for me!!)
Total weeklies used: 1

Earned 8AP today (Wii for an hour!)
Total AP earned = 8AP
Total AP used = 0AP

I will get my stone :D

xxx

You will definitely get your stone! Sounds like a great night!

Ruth
X

Wow that's some meal hehe but do agree it gets things out of your system and being honest and pointing is the acceptance of it. Scary how the points mount up though.
Your pizza's are they the small frozen ones, I used to love them and they'd work well to take in caravan with a salad while my boys have their fattening holiday treats lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lol! :) moving on now xx

Ok so far :) was hungry when I got up but ok now xx

Well impressed you counted your binge - definitely the best thing to do hun :) You're so determined!! You'll DEFINITELY get that stone this week without a doubt xx

Thanks hun :) so hungry today lol x

Thanks hun :) so hungry today lol x

Aaaw! You conciously sticking to your dailies this week then? Or just starting from scratch and discounting the other night? :) You're brave, I couldn't have lived without the weeklies, knowing they were there... hehe.

And a teapot of cocktail?! This sounds a little quirky! xx

Its awesome! Lol I put a pic of me the other night up :) forgot to put the teapots on!

I am really trying to! Had one yest and if I stick to my plan today will have one today... I'm hungry :( and just had lunch lol xx

Week 6: DAY 2 - Thursday 26th May 2011

* Daily propoints - 42
* Weekly propoints - 49

BREAKFAST
Coco Pops Cereal Bar = 2pp
Choco Rocks Cereal Bar = 2pp

LUNCH
3 x Crumpets = 7pp
100g Extra Light Philli = 3pp
Quavers = 2pp
Malteser Bunny = 4pp

DINNER
Chicken Fajitas (Chicken Breast, 2 Tortilla Wraps, Fajita spice, LF Soured Cream, 50g Low Fat Cheese) = 17pp
Crunchie Icecream = 4pp

SNACKS
Crunchie = 5pp
WW Rich Toffee Bar = 2pp

TOTAL PP = 48pp

Weeklies used: 6 (grrrrrrr!!)
Total weeklies used: 7

Earned 8AP today (Wii for an hour!)
Total AP earned = 16AP
Total AP used = 0AP

I will get my stone :D

xxx

Thanks! I am off to do my hour on the wii now.. xxx

I agree with Hannata, they're there to be eaten, so a few won't break the bank :)

You'll get that stone :D x

Ta lovely :) I just feel bad after Tuesday lol ... but I know I wont be perfect all the time so this will be a rollercoaster ride :) x

No need to feel bad, you had a great night, I'm jealous of the teapots, and you've drawn a line and got right back on it :D We're allowed a day off once in a while, it's all groovy.... (sorry, watching Austin Powers in the background.... YEAH!!)x

Haha love it! :) x

Hi Carly. Doing a great job. Stick at it. I'm seeing from your menu you like cereal bars etc.. I'd like to recommend Nakd bars. A personal trainer told me about these and they come in at 3pp. The wild berries ones are nicest. Made only from fruit and nuts no added ingredients. check them out :) Try stay away from chocs ;)

Sounds a good idea! I just like things that are easy to grab in a morning! Gonna look at the belvita Brekkie bars too xx

Back