ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

Ooh bargain!!! There's nothing wrong with ur arms u look stunning!! Glad ur having a great night.....get dancing to earn some AP lol xx

You are beautiful inside and most definitely outside. Don't forget that, we all have off days. I looked at myself front on today and thought wow I look slimmer but when I looked side on I got upset coz when I breathed out I thought I looked pregnant and thought what's the point. At the time I promised myself if I don't loose this week I'm gonna give up.

I'm more positive now coz when I got home from London my WW pedometer had been delivered so I'm gonna take my kids for some nice long walks through the school holidays which will be good for all of us.

You are awesome and everyone on here loves you. I'm really jealous of your hair BTW.

Have a wicked night babe.

xxx

have to ask this question....what kind of promise to yourself is "if i dont lose this week im giving up"? Surely a promise is a positive thing? promising yourself you will NOT give up until you get to your target...THATS a promise and its deffo one worth keeping! Why not give yourself some mini goals? but more than anything, DONT be hard on yourself...it wont help you in the long run. Dont wanna sound like Im ranting...and please dont be offended, Ive only said what Ive said cos I care........you WILL get there...dont give up :D

Just a quick catch up - Carly you look amazing, hope you had a great night! x

you looked lovely going out last night. love your wee dress and have to agree with everyone else your hair lovely. you've convinced me to go get a fringe in my hair xox

hope you had a great night:D

hope you had a great night out Carly and you look absolutly amazing hun...... x

Carly you looked lovely :) love your dress!! and i can do any weekend in november :) think the xmas markets open 18th/19th nov?? x x x

Thats a good idea Nicola - everyone loves the german markets over here dont they hehe .. xxx

Thanks Dawnie, Mrs-s, Marylou, Jem and Nic

So do we think towards the end of Nov is best?! I am sure there is gonna be someone who misses out :( boooo

xx

So here goes...

Last night as you all know I was feeling cacky but I gee'd myself up, got dolled up and off I went....

Had 250ml of vodka at my friends (pre-measured) and then had a couple more shots.... Then we went out and I had a cocktail and a pint of cider ... oops!

Anyways it all went a bit cacky because my ex (who some of you know about) is off back to Afghanistan on Monday and my friends said I was giving him mixed signals and I needed to make it clear .... they all also said you cant stay friends with an ex... so I sent him a text to see if he was ok with being just friends and he basically confessed that he still loves me and that when we spend time together he has to hold back from trying something.... so I was upset and yet again my friends said to cut ties... so I said I thought it might be best for him if we aren't friends.... we had a bit of a row and stopped talking... but today he says he can deal with it and that we can still be friends... I just don't know. All of my friends are very against it and negative if I mention him.... but I don't want to lose him as a friend but I also definitely don't want him back at all...so maybe its for the best if i let him go....

Anyways so I felt cacky after that all happened.... but ended up going to a couple more clubs... OMG CARLISLE SUCKS!!! I miss Manchester sooooo much!!

In the second club this young lad came over to me and asked me to dance... and I told him I was sure he would prefer to dance with someone else ... he insisted and so we went to dance....anyways I ended up kissing him.... but quickly realised he was far too young and it was silly... but it did make me feel a bit more attractive lol... first time anyone has came onto me a night out in years...

So anyways that was a silly little drunken blip.. lol

But the summary is that I am massively over my points... and have felt miserable today so have gone 11pp over today with choccie... but I did earn 20AP

I will earn some AP tomorrow and maybe some on Tues and then I will see what happens Tues... the scales don't seem to be affected yet but I am sure they will be.... oh well
xxxxxx

Dont worry about points! Enjoy your night out. Nothing wrong with a cheeky drunken kiss ha. Hope your ex situation gets sorted and hopefully you both can remain friends :)

I get cocktail jugs when out...i'd hate to see how many PP in them ha

xx

Sounds like an eventful night!! I'd say not to listen to what ur friends think too much it's ur life at the end of the day, I mean I'd ask em for advice n stuff but it's ur decision n u need to do what makes u happy n what's best for u xx

I had cocktail jugs on friday!!! Am dreading weigh in coz i had so many and went over :( lol was nice thoughh..... And dw carly least u had a gd time only young once xx

Week 14: DAY 4 - Saturday 23rd July 2011

* Daily ProPoints - 39
* Weekly ProPoints - 49

BREAKFAST
NONE

LUNCH
Homemade Pizza with Bacon = 13pp
Chokka x2 = 5pp

DINNER
Chip Butty (Few chippy chips, 2x small roll with spread) = 16pp
Ripple = 5pp

SNACKS
Curly Wurly = 3pp
Ripple = 5pp
KitKat Chunky x 2 = 14pp
Homemade Cookie = 3pp
12 x Vodka and Diet Mixer = 24pp
Cocktail = 7pp
Cider = 7pp

TOTAL PP: 102pp

Weeklies used: 21pp
Total weeklies used: 49/49pp

(- 42AP!)

Earned 0AP
Total AP earned = 0AP
Total AP used = 0AP

xxx

Thanks girlies :) x

Week 14: DAY 5 - Sunday 24th July 2011

* Daily ProPoints - 39
* Weekly ProPoints - 49

BREAKFAST
NONE

LUNCH
Homemade Pizza with Sausage = 15pp
Curly Wurly = 3pp

DINNER
Fajitas = 16pp
Kit Kat Chunky = 7pp

SNACKS
2 x Curly Wurly = 6pp
Homemade Cookie = 3pp

TOTAL PP: 50pp

Weeklies used: 0pp
Total weeklies used: 49/49pp

(- 53AP!)

Earned 20AP (Wii - Biggest Loser)
Total AP earned = 20AP
Total AP used = 20AP

(Currently -33AP!)

xxx

Aaaawwww i bet the guy who wanted to dance with yaa made u smile :cool: and a kiss too :eek: LOVE IT!!!! as for your ex, its hard wen someone likes u so much but the feeling isnt mutual :( .. Its so hard (we all been there ) and esp as your friends are totally against it all ..... dont feel bad about your blow out, sometimes its totally needed !!!!!!! so just treat today as the last day and start fresh tomo :cool::cool:

I've done worse than that I ate 104pp yesterday and a blowout is often good for us!

Woo for the smooch! :D

You'll be back to it in no time, as far as your ex is concerned id do what you feel and not what others do :)

Ruth
x

Thanks guys! I will sort this :) xx

Back