ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

Hi carly!! Hope your great hun, you've done so well with WW hun, true inspiration:) Can I ask what the C25k is hun? Going to try and get back into 30DS aswell if I can, did you find it ok?

Hey chick! Aww thanks... I don't feel inspirational at the mo but I will get bk into it in Jan :D

Yea I liked 30DS - was really easy to fit in and felt sooo good after :D

C25K - is couch to 5 k - it is a running programme where over 8 weeks u build up from barely being able to run without keeling over to running 5k (3 miles)... defo worth a go... and usually only about 1/2 hr :D - there is a forum on here.. http://www.minimins.com/weight-watchers-off-topic/245713-couch-5-kilometres-c25k-challenge.html x

Awww thanks chick :D can't wait to get back to it...

Meant to mention I have been offered two new jobs in two dif firms.... hehe... head hunted :D WOOP! xx

CarlyLanky140 said:

Meant to mention I have been offered two new jobs in two dif firms.... hehe... head hunted :D WOOP! xx

Sounds like u had a gud nite! Congratulations on being offered jobs, o hope ur very proud of urself and all uve achieved!! Just gonna join ur Easter challenge xxx

Thanks guys :D love u all muchly xx

Well done on your great news and STS :cool::cool::cool: fab fab fab !!

Cheers :D just not sure what to do about jobs.. one is a def no go... the other I dont know the details yet... but am having a "better the devil you kno" vibe... but Jan is best time to do it for hols etc... but still have courses/exams that work paid for to go on...

Mentioned to my boss who said "do what is best for u" - was a bit gutted at that response....

Anyways.... still waiting to hear about PGCE application... but would be nice to earn more and spend less on petrol (which both jobs offer) for the 8 months till I do start.. hmm xxx

Mentioned to my boss who said "do what is best for u" - was a bit gutted at that response....
Am sure yer boss was tryna be professional hun.. And at least he/she didn't try and guilt ya into staying as they'v paid for courses for you to go on..
Have a good think about what you want.. Make sure its the best choice for you tho.. Dont do what you think u shud.. xxx

Am sure yer boss was tryna be professional hun.. And at least he/she didn't try and guilt ya into staying as they'v paid for courses for you to go on..
Have a good think about what you want.. Make sure its the best choice for you tho.. Dont do what you think u shud.. xxx

just wanted to add....don't stay with current firm if its just the fear of starting somewhere new. But good luck making the decision xx

CarlyLanky140 said:

V big congratz hunni xxx

well done on sts carly its bloody hard this time of year to be good! x

Thanks all! Brain my explode! Absolutely fed up of work!

Finally got gym sorted - they have now offered a realistic £70 each in cash and two tickets to whatever show we fancy :) chuffed! X

Glad you got sorted at the gym!! I haven't been for weeks and have no excuses!!! January....... Sigh xxx

New one acquired... we loved it... really clean, tidy, spacious, classes at good times (inc kettlebells :D), loads of equip (including vibration plates) and all for the fab price of £155.88 for 14 months!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOP! Can't wait to start...hoping to go christmas eve or between christmas and nye and to kick start it all in Jan :D xx

Back