Ceekays moving up the plans diary....

Hello

You like your chicken don't you?! Makes a change from seeing bloomin quorn all over the place :D Might have to give the diet coke chicken a go - sounds yum.

Sounds like things are going well for you :) You also sound horribly busy - makes me feel tired just reading about it!

lol
i love chicken, and i love being busy!
no time to think about food lol

yayyyy! day off!!!
12.30 CD porridge

Hope you are enjoying your day off hun! I know i am! the plan seems to be going well for you!

x

actually a bit bored lol..... would have been happier with some sunshine! lol
anyway, apple and salad about 4pm
and off out tonight for a meal, so chicken salad it is again!
and a bar to look forward to later on....
another day off tomorrow, but need to be a bit more active tomorrow, so unless its beautiful weather to spend time in the garden, i guess that'll mean cleaning and washing lol

well my plans went somewhat wrong today!
had a very late night last night,, so a very late start to today.... then when i'd been up half an hour, had a phone call to take son from work to hospital!
spent 4 hours there (turns out he broke 2 bones in his hand at work)
so existed on black coffee while i was there, and finally got home about 5 and had a bar for my first food of the day!
cant see me fitting on 3 meals and 2 packs today lol but i'll do my best lol

right a fresh week!
had my weigh in at 11am, lost 1lb which is fine cos i know i gained 3 lbs when i started the 1000 plan from introducing carbs again (so really lost 4 lol)
midday had CD porridge for brekkie
2.30 granary toast and grapes
gonna try and get back to doing some Wii from this week too.....
but have managed 2 hours of cleaning today so far lol

Last edited:
Good luck for the week ahead hon......... 1 lbs is still great on 1000 plan especially because its your first week I know some people find themselves putting on.. I am sure you will have burnt lots of calories cleaning x

chicken (for a change lol) and rice for dinner.....with broc and cauli
also had strawberries and sweetener, forgot i had grapes earlier! ooops... but then i didnt have the egg earlier, so prehaps they will cancel each other out (hoping!)
will have my bar later

not a bad day

Hi Claire, I have been on holiday and haven't had chance to welcome you to this forum, so welcome and a great big well done on your weight loss so far, excellent loss, not sure I could stay on track for so long.... well done on your 1lb loss this week, any loss is better than a gain and you have managed your food well considering you are running here there and everywhere, I am sure I would be starving if I worked 2 jobs.... looking forward to keeping up with your diary, keep up the good work you are truly an inspiration.

awww thank you linda...
always good to hear that you are doing things right lol
x

midday.. lovely CD apple porridge for brekkie....
think its gonna be a "bitty" day today... got a few appointments, but they are all spread out today... acyually got woken up by texts this morning for an appointment for tonight!
so lunch is prob gonna be about 4pm
and then dinner can either be about 6 or 9!
maybe i'll just do dinner about 5/6 and then supper bout 10??
ah, just see how the day rolls lol

went for the second option, and am cooking dinner atm...
diet coke chicken with rice and veg! yum yum

with strawbs and sweetener

Last edited:
Sounds like your menu plans are going really well claire....diet coke combo sounds interesting. My mum was quite strict with me eating wise when younger (maybe thats why I have issues now, lol) and I was not allowed coke..so now I have grown up disliking its taste, can you really taste it in the chicken? Such a weird thing to cook with for me.

the diet coke, and a sprinkle of chinese 5 spice, makes it taste like a chinesey/bbq chicken.... its really lovely
x

anyway, relatively early start this morning (well for me anyway)....
had to take son to work this morning, cos he cant drive lol
had some granary toast and a banana
no tanning and nailing today, just a shift at the shop from 3-6.
had the demons on my shoulders last night... kept "wanting" things. nothing too bad, just kept feeling the need to eat something. didnt give in, just hope it was a blip....

Well done with staying strong on those demons Claire.... and I agree, I think you will lose more weight next week... keep up the good work you are doing excellent.

had a bar at lunchtime,
and chicken rice and veg again tonight, with a CD porridge
also had a small portion of grapes
got a real good headache tonight.... kinda like a carb withdrawl headache which is weird..... and i'm still fighting the demons!
totally want to stuff my face... really want strawberries, shredded wheat or something cakey lol
dont have any strawbs or cake so thats good!

realised i hadnt had my milk yesterday, so had a few cups of tea before i went to bed and felt a little better...

this morning have had shredded wheat and tea, but to be honest i feel a little light headed and spacey... not sure why. but i havent given in to anything yet...

Back