Chazsucks diary: 28lbs till 'overweight'

Bad couple of days we were meant to be interviewing a nanny today and she's cancelled :sigh: can't find anyone else we can actuall afford for childcare for september so i don't know what to do :cry:

Also been ebaying tons of clothes since I'm hopefully going dowwwnnn in clothes size now.

We are going to glasgow to visit hubbies sister. I secretly think she's pregnant :eek: her and her husband got married last year, had a beautiful honeymoon they've just bought a house together and moved in and now she announced on facebook she had some exciting news and when somebody asked she said she couldn't say :rolleyes: hmmmm

Anyway

weigh in today.............. 4lbs gone!

4lbs to go until I'm UNDER 200lbs and half way to goal

Huge congrats on the loss Chaz- that's brillaint news. Shame about your nanny. What size stuff you selling on ebay? I may look out for you as I am addicted to clothes shopping on there right now!!

where you gone Chaz-babes?

Just reviving this up from the depths because today I think is gonna be day 1 of take-two.

Weight - 15st 8lbs

measurements will do later

motivation - at the mo 2/10 :(

I still have some in date shakes left as I bought so many so I'm going to start today

I really really need to do this :(

hiya huni and welcome back!!!!!!!!! i restarted 3 weeks ago but am havin a weekend off..... i used my out of date packs to begin again and they never hurt me .... good to see you back xxx

Hi welcome back I am on week 4 but day 6 on second restart :) lost 18lb so feeling great.
Have a good day
Gill
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hi hun. welcome back. i hope you can get back in the zone. its not happening for me :( now 13 stone 6 (was 11 stone in september). best of luck, you can do it! will be checking in to see how you are doing xx

Welcome back chaz :D
Here's hoping for another few good months to get rid of some pounds :)

I took a gross 'before' picture to motivate myself the other night Feeling hungry already :(

Attachments

• IMG_3411.jpg
    IMG_3411.jpg
    264.2 KB · Views: 29
thats like a convicts pic lol...great idea though babe... you never put loads back on over winter compared to what ya lost.... good luck wiv the restart xxx

Lol!

Ok so strawberry shake is NOT how I remembered it :( tastes like cardboard :(

I'm desperate to order the porridge as I LOVED porridge when tried cambridge diet but I'm broke :(

So didn't have a great day, but not awful either. I didn't stick to it 100% but it was still miles better than I've been eating recently. I think I'm going to accept that my head is not completely in the right place so when I eat I am not going to class it as cheating, just extra. My weight losses may be slower but I think allowing myself a lil extra a day is better than having a crazy binge after trying to stick to it 100%.

We shall see. Hopefully I may get some 100% days but for now that can just be a bonus for me :)

Just worked out 3 stone till I'm 'overweight' instead of 'obese' and then another 2 stone until I'm 'healthy'

But actually for now my goal is just 4 stone, I'd be quite happy with nearly-healthy right now lol

Hi Chaz, good luck hun we are in this together xx

Well done on a nearly good day chaz.
You are very right to keep plodding at it :), I'm trying that myself :eek:
Here's to a good day tomorrow :)

Thanks lovelies.

Feeling really good today, lots of energy. Going out now to homebase dressed in all my snow gear :) lol

Hopefully today will be a pretty good day diet-wise

Back