Chelcie's Refeed Food Diary!!

Day 7

Breakfast - Strawberry shake

Lunch - A toasted bagel with Turkey lettuce peppers onions and fromage frais

Snack - Mullerlight

Dinner - Turkey Baked potato Lettuce peppers and onions

Are you finding your taste buds are any different from before you started? When I was eating I found everything tasted much nicer and no need to add half as much seasoning as I did previously.

Hey Chelcie,

Sounds like you're doing great. Where did you get the 0% fat fromage frais (any particular brand)?

I remember you were really worried about doing this.....have you weighed in yet for this week?

I'm starting refeed today, and I know how you felt now. It's quite daunting looking at the menus and thinking, where am I supposed to put all that and panicking about putting weight back on.

Anyway, good luck going forward buddy.

Mark

Hey guys!!

Yup taste buds have changed big time!!! :)

Lol Mark, Welcome to my world!!!

Yep I weighed in today and lost 1/2 a pound! and that was with a shake in me and about 5 coffees lol!!!

YOU MUST invest in the fromage frais...

Just tescos own brand its called Light choices 0% fat normandy fromage frais... its like 70p for 500g and I wouldnt be able to survive without it!! its the best salad dressing ever lol!!

Tried natural yogurt but hated it lol!!

Day 8!

Breakfast - Vanilla shake

Lunch - Tuna lettuce and peppers and onions and fromage frais in a bagel

Dinner - Beef Korma (light choices sauce) and rice and onions :)

snack - Muller light and a banana

Last edited:
Day 9

Breakfast - strawberry shake

Lunch - Wholegrain bagel, Tuna, lettuce onions peppers and fromage frais

Dinner - Lettuce onions and peppers, Prawns cooked in chinese 5 spice and like 2 mouth fulls of steak :)

Snack - 2 mullerlights

It's good to see you're eating more and with a different variety. I was getting worried :).

How is refeed going? getting easier?

Day 10

Breakfast - Nothing forgot to take my shake to work

Lunch - Wholegrain Bagel, Tuna and lettuce peppers and onions and a DISGUSTING olive and herb light dressing and it was so gross i could only eat half

Dinner - Haddock fillet spinach and garden peas and new potatoes with fromage frais and even the fromage frais tasted DISGUSTING today.. it tasted sour and off and I was so disapointed as I was really looking forward to having this again

:( :(

doesnt sounds like a good day.. it is tesco brand after all.. prob doesnt last long.. keep it going.. just make sure to not eat too little going forward.. remember ur working towards a normal healthy lifestyle not a super diet lifestyle

Seems you're doing really well Chelly, I need to start adding some variety to my food.....tuna and salad just isn't the future! lol

well done chell keep it up

As people have said id maybe think about a bit more maybe carbs in there just to get you up to a normal healthy diet. i had a blow out last week, not too bad but not very carefull, lots of beer, extra take out etc

4 days diet this week and im back as low as i have been all along so its pretty easy to balance it up and maintain it in my opinion

I guess what i am coming to after baffling on is that you dont need to worry too bad if you have a treat or what ever as it doesnt affect you as badly as you might think

lol Thanks guys!!

Last night I also had a small banana and a muller light yogurt :)

Day 11

Breakfast - Vanilla and peppermint shake

Lunch - Lettuce, peppers, onions and like a 1/4 of a tin of tuna cus my sister stole the rest of it and I forgot to leave bread out of the freezer lol

Dinner - Small baked potato with fromage frais, Haddock fillet and a peice of brocolli and some peas.

Snack - A muller light

What day are we allowed low fat yogurts Chelly? I cant seem to find that on my paperwork.
Your menu sounds lovely today.

Thanks Chelly, I bought some when I went shopping yesterday, Muller do a snack size now, which are the ones I bought rather than the huge ones, looking forward to a yogurt.

I dont have scales at home..m Im going to the pharmasist on monday again but going to see if ic an get a months supply fter that xx

Day 12

Breakfast - nothing i forgot lol

Lunch - tuna lettuce peppers and onions and low fat salad cream and wholemeal pitta

Dinner - Chicken Tikka (low fat) and rice

snack - muller light and also banana on toast

Back