Chelcie's Refeed Food Diary!!

and last night I also had ALOT of whisky and sprite zero..

ooooo -you bad girl! PMSL

Good on you! You've worked so hard, a little reward won't hurt too much! As Adam has pointed out, going off the wagon a little then getting back to the healthy stuff, probably doesn't hurt and in the long run, it will make it better, as you won't be craving the "nice" things all the time.

Hope your weigh-in goes well on Monday - I've got mine and I'm petrified! :(

Thank you Mark, yeah I had the drunk hungers last night when I got in and had a slice of banana on toast lol!!!

Honestly mark I was petrified to... Really felt like I had piled on so much weight but I had lost half a pound! you will be grand but you need to introduce some more carbs :)

you guys will all be fine :) i put on a pound but lost it and another one :)

its a low fat diet - anything you gain will disappear within a week :)

Day 13

Breakfast - Vanilla shake

Lunch - Tuna, Peppers lettuce onions in a wholemeal pitta with low fat salad cream

Dinner - Chicken with garlic and onions, Sweetcorn and a baked potato with a low fat cheese triangle!

So glad i found these theres only like 1.6gs of fat per triangle!!

I cant believe you have nearly done 2 weeks on refeed Chel, that time has flown.
I too love cheese triangles.

you seem to be doing great and eating healthily, keep it up.

Thank you very much!

Day 14

Breakfast - couldnt be bothered with a shake so had a low fat yogurt

Lunch - Chicken breast, sweetcorn and a baked potato with a light cheese triangle

Dinner - Haddock fillet, Green beans, Peas and a baked potato with low fat salad cream :)

Also had an options white chocolate hot drink, and a hot chocolate (these were both lowfat and low calories)

and I licked a bit of peanut butter off my finger but spat most of it out lol

Last edited:
Keep it up Chelcie - Look forward to seeing your results this week! :)

I've just got back from my weigh-in! ;)

Lol thanks mark :) were having this discussion else where so I wont carry it on lol!!!

day 15

Breakfast - Vanilla Shake

Lunch - Tuna, peppers, lettuce, onions, wholemeal pitta bread and low fat salad cream

Dinner - Turkey breast, low fat korma sauce, A baked potato with a cheese triangle and carrots.

Snack - Two Mullerlights

Day 16

Breakfast - Strawberry shake

Lunch - Wholemeal pitta bread, Turkey and peppers and a cheese triangle

Dinner- half a tin of tuna, Baked potato with a cheese triangle, a peice of broccoli and tablespoon of peas

snack - 2 mullerlights

Day 16

Breakfast - Strawberry shake

Lunch - Wholemeal pitta bread, Turkey and peppers and a cheese triangle

Dinner- half a tin of tuna, Baked potato with a cheese triangle, a peice of broccoli and tablespoon of peas

snack - 2 mullerlights
*drool* I'm loving the lunch menu LOL

Day 17

Breakfast - Mullerlight

Lunch - Wholegrain bagel, chicken, lettuce and cheese triangle

Dinner - Chicken, Turnip and a baked potato with low fat caeser dressing

Day 18

Breakfast - Vanilla shake

Lunch - Wholegrain bagel, tuna onions and peppers and a cheese triangle

Dinner - Spag bol :)

You and your cheese triangles, you are making me want one.................note taken to buy cheese triangles tomorrow when shopping lol.

I love all cheese, but triangles are so more-ish, I will definitely get some tomorrow, lowest calorie ones of course.......lol

Back