Chelcie's Refeed Food Diary!!

I just spread it on my bagel or put it in the potato, Its a nice addition :)

Day 19

Breakfast - Vanilla shake

Lunch - Left over spag bol on a wholegrain bagel with a cheese triangle :) lol this was yummy!!

Dinner - Spag bol again lol!!

Snack - muller light

chel ur doin amazing! and i think ur approach to refeeding is brill, like ur getting all the variety of stuff, keeping it healthy and seem to be enjoying it!! go u!! also what i think is important about the way your doing it is that your making things that are quick and easy to prepare because lets be honest thats important, if we had to slave away for hours how long would it be before we would each for the take out menu!?!
ur doing great!! woohoo!! ur my inspiration for this coz i had similar starting figures n time frame n goals!!n u did it!xx

Aww thanks chick!!

Yeah its hard to keep up with it all though lol!! Im having spag bol again tonight lol!

Day 20

Breakfast - Ready brek and a little bit of honey

Lunch - Kinda missed lunch because I was shopping

Dinner - Baked potato with tuna, onion, and salad cream and a cheese slice

Day 21

Breakfast - Was porridge but i threw it up because I was hungover and dying lol

Lunch - Wholegrain bagel, Tuna, salad cream and a cheese triangle

Dinner - Spag bol :)

Snack - Muller light

wow, love your refeed diary, I'll definatly be taking tips out of here!! Iam counting down to refeed, 3 weeks and 4 days!!!!
Are you still feeling full or are you managing to finish your meals now? xx

Im finishing them but they are filling me!

Yup i love spag bol lol!!

Day 22

Breakfast - Ready brek with honey

Lunch - Plain chicken sandwich (white bread and butter) had to buy it as I was at job training all day and there was nothing else I could have

Dinner - Left of mince from the bolegnase and two slices of white bread ( our kitchen is getting done on thursday and the electrician has been wiring it all up and we no long have a cooker lol)

Day 23

Breakfast - Ready brek with honey

Lunch - Wholemeal bread sandwich, no spread, plain chicken, lettuce peppers and red onion

Dinner - Turkey, Peas, Green beans and 3 new potatoes and..... A cheese triangle lol!!!

Snack - 2 mullerlights

LOL you love your cheese triangles!

and I don't blame ya! :D

errrm.. After two weeks i think! I cant remember lol!!

Buts it the light ones :)

Day 23

Breakfast - Ready brek and honey

Lunch - Wholemeal brea, tuna, onion and low fat salad cream

Dinner - Turkey and scrambled egg (FINALLY HAD MY EGGS LOL) wasnt the same as boiled but hey!!

Snack - Special K bar, 1 rolo, and a mullerlight lol

awk nooo...i want them now!!hehe!well actually not at this minute in time becz i feel like im about to burst!have you tried the maintanance bars??

Back