Chelcie's Refeed Food Diary!!

Day 28

Breakfast - Ready brek with honey

Lunch - Wholemeal pitta, Chicken, peppers and a cheese triangle..

Dinner - A tuna fish cake and honey roast parsnips, and a bit of homemade rice pudding

Alot of whisky and diet lemonade

Day 29

Breakfast - Porridge

Lunch - None was getting my tattoo done

Dinner - Cod fillet, and roast potatoes with roasted vegetables. ( and then I ate chrisses aswell :( )

Snack - 3 bites of his burger king burger and home made rice pudding :( :(

Weighed myself today and Ive gained 2lbs

Day 30 (omg a whole month of eating)

Breakfast - Ready brek and honey

Lunch - tuna sandwich in wholemeal bread, lettuce, onions and a balsamic dressing

Dinner - was rushed so it was 2 chicken thighs with BBQ sauce

Chel, you dont seem to eat much fruit and veg, where is your 5 a day?.............. Nagging Auntie is at it again.......hehe.

dont worry about putting on a couple of pounds, you can see youve induled a little the last few days and now no you need to watch what you eat for the next few. i must say chel your daily menus sound absolutely delicious!!! xxx

I am eating vegetables!

But I hate fruit!!!

Lol thank you becca!

Yeah I have been indulging heheh lol!!

Day 31

Breakfast - Ready brek and honey

Lunch - A turkey and bacon sandwich and a bit of vegetable soup

Dinner - Beef, Roasted potatoes and roasted parsnips, Roasted peppers and spring onions :)

Snacks - Some chocolate, Muller light, and a lowfat 104 calorie chocolate pudding

Lol dont you worry!!

Dont you worry! I probably should have some moe veg! Just the only fruit I like is bananas and they are really high in sugar

100g of banana is 95 calories, so you could always have some banana.

How many calories are you thinking of taking to maintain? I am 5'4 and I am trying to get up to 1400 a day, but struggling a little with this at the moment. Unless I add lots of vodka.......haha.

TBH I really dont know

I googled a calculator.. and it said about 2018

but I had more than that today

Im just hoping my book comes soon and i can start planning meals ahead again

what do you think would be best for me?

Not too sure to be honest, you are quite tall. Start with around 1700 and monitor it over a week, if you lose, have 1800 each day for the following week, and keep upping it by 100 per day each week until you are maintaining.

Cool Thank you!

Hopefully my book will be here by monday!

Going away this weekend so I am expecting to put on a bit of weight lol!

well well, look who we have here.. an amazing looking girl I see in the new pics! omg amazing like!! you must be so happy with urself.. hottie! :p

lol thanks ollie!

In Liverpool I ate alot, drank alot and gained 3lbs ( weighed myself today and its dropped a 1lb) lol

Back on the healthy eating today and believe it or not I missed it!

Had a BBQ yesterday with burgers and sausages etc..

for lunch Ive just had a multiseeded ciabatta with lettuce, onions cheese triangle and ham.

And I actutally preferred this to anything ive eaten all weekend!!!

LT is a miracle worker!!

only 3 lbs gained? thats fantastic isnt it? yep, lt has given me the want to eat healthy food all the time! Do get the odd temptation for a bit of choc or something but as my sister said it makes u so aware all the time, like if you have a bar you now know only have one instead of 2 or 3! we now know exactly what we're doing to ourselves and how to keep maintaining proper

ooh Ive been having lots of chocolate!

being easter and all lol! although im making sure people are helping me eat it!

Ive shared two of my eggs so far... 3 to go lol!!

Back