Red Day Chicken Cake (with cheese, sausagemeat and bacon)

One chicken cake ready and waiting in the fridge for me to cook (when i get home) for tonights meal

Thinking of having SW roast pots and steamed carrotts and brocilli (sp)

Last edited:
Oh my - what a wonderful dish - had this last night and all the family enjoyed it.

Thanks

Jack_D

so would just sausage meat work then rather than buying the sausages?

It would but I think the syns would be higher

I dont understand sw theory at all surely sausagemeat is just that it will depend on how it is mixed i realise!! :confused:

Not all sausagemeat has the same ingredients, hence why you will need to syn it.
The sausages that were used in this, used to be syn free until Morissons re-packaged, now they are 1/2 a syn each. Some sausages can be 8-9 syns each. So you're best to syn your sausage meat first

The chicken cake looks georgous, going to make it next week when I have got some saugages from morrsions, looks as if it will be worth the syns.

I made this the other day and it was delish, my husband couldnt believe that I could eat this and still loose weight,

Julia x

wow this looks lush. have got some morrisons sausages in the freezer somewhere. will dig them out an have a go :)

Guys,

can I ask what bacon you use? I usually get some from Tesco (Healthy Living) but its too thick, not nice.

Can I just use normal bacon but trim it? x

Back