Christmas goal!!!!!

Hi 13stone by Christmas!! I'm only on day 10 lol I try not to think of how long iv got but rather each day as it comes! Anyway Christmas will soon be here and how happy will we be having reached our goal?! Or how devastating will it be if we get there and we gave up en-route? No no no can't be Fat for then I won't allow it!! :) :) :)

Last edited:
But my new trousers fell down last night (luckily when I walked through the door!!!) and my smaller pants I put on today feel lovely and loose so it's all gooooood!!!

:giggle:

LOL at the trousers falling down, but how fab at the same time!

Confessed what I did on the main Exante forum - don't want to go giving anyone else here norty ideas, but no it definitely wasn't wine :angeldevil:

Hey all, can i join your christmas challenge? I am starting tomorrow at around 19stone and would like to lose as much as poss before christmas! Unsure how much that will be but i guess, thinking about the possibilities of christmas outings and things (!) that if i can reach 15 stone i will be happy.

Doing total and seeing how i get on. Start a new job in september and am worried about not eating in the staffroom meaning i end up not making many friends etc...sounds weird i know! Anyway, where possible i intend to follow total and on moments where i need to add something in will do a kind of working solution, but probably just adding in a chicken salad or something? Unsure what to expect at new place to so will have to take it one day at a time!

Have ordered just shakes and bars as having tried them before i like the soups on a vlcd for a couple of weeks and then i dont lol!

Hows everyone getting on so far??

I would like to join Christmas challenge too. First weekly weigh in this morning lost six pounds which isn't fantastic compared to most on here but it's a start. I have exactly two stone ten pounds to go. I am finding it an up and down journey the weekend was tough we had a day out in Whitby but stuck to it. I don't feel any thinner but hopefully will start to notice soon.

Hello ladies, I've been on this diet for a week now but have just been following posts. I didn't want to crop up on day 1, lapse 2 days in and disappear into the distance forever so now that I'm on 8 days I think I'm here to stay (crosses fingers). This is my first time trying Exante and it's wonderful. I too have a couple little goals that surround Xmas and then a holiday with my OH in March. I have 104lb to lose... I'm hoping to maintain between 3-5lb loss per week in order to reach my 10 stone target in February. Before then there are a few people that will be attending our NYE party who I haven't seen since 2008 when I was just 10st.7lb so I'm keen to impress at hopefully 11stone. Will it happen, I hope so.
I'm going to stop boring you all with my rambling now but just to say all of your posts have been very motivating and kept me sane during the grueling first week and I will continue to look on for my much needed inspiration.

Back