Claire's Diary... Wish me Luck!

I have days like that my office is 120 miles away which is a ball ache. Ad for carrying boxes, are you joking me, get someone to do it for you, health and safety and all that xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lol, thanks ladies. The day was even worse than I thought it would be with trying to juggle my work around the meetings as well as others' work due to sickness & there was not a thanks from anyone else just bloody grumbles that I wasn't doing it the 'proper' (ie not their way) and I'm the manager!

Never in my life have I wanted a curry more!

Sorry girls, rant over :-~

chin up! next time if they know the "proper way" tell them that they should properly be doing the lifting ;) x

bloody cheek of them! ....hope u made them work hard claire x

Lol thanks ladies, you do make me smile. Hot bath and girly magazine and I now feel better - no curry!

Hope you've all had a good day and thy tomorrow is an even better one for all of us

xx

Evening all, hope you've all had a good day. Busy busy one for me in work but it's Friday tomorrow, weekend then a two day week next week and my birthday, so only things to look forward to eh!

Have been hungry all day today :-(

Aww Claire you poor thing. Just think you've come to far. It's tough when you want to celebrate and all you can think about are nice things. I've become obsessed with food. I want to know what everyones eating all the time. If my husband eats something I'm over smelling it?!!!!! I'm starting to miss eating, but I'm still not in a place where i couldn't eat all the pies if you know what I mean.?
It's a struggle but you're doing really great, don't give up!!'

Ask xxxx

Aw Claire poor you, are you drinking enough water I find that keeps hunger at bay for me! Sometimes stress in our lives have weird effects, maybe in the past you have been a stress eater and so your body has come to expect food at these times! Habits are difficult to break but together we will all get through it.

Have a good day, chin up chick xx

Awe. It's tough isn't it. I miss my social life . Boo hoo. Xxxx

Thanks girls, your support means a lot - it's been a very long week! Weekend is now finally here and for sons strange reason I'm still up at stupid o clock - damn body clock! Still I'm going to make the most of it and go view a house my sister is hoping to buy!

Have great weekends everyone & I'll catch up later, xxx

Absolutley frozen tonight!

Went to bed early last night as I was soooo very cold & dreamt I'd eaten a whole tub of prawn cocktail pringles (sorry for the food reference)! So while I'm now nice & toasty I'm feeling so guilty - don't you just love the subconscious mind!!

Glad you feel warm again now.

At least there are no calories or carbs in dream food - bless you!! Xx

Last edited:
Lol Claire!! I'm the same. Every night I'm dream eating and waking up in a sweat thinking I've stuffed my face!!
Were you overtired? I know thats how I felt on Friday and the hunger nearly killed me. I've been finding it tough the last couple of days, but I'm giving up smoking too so I'm sure that'll have something to do with.

Hope you're feeling better today

Ask xxxx

That's an excellent point, I have had a frantic couple of days so that must have been it - haven't been in bed at 9.30pm for a long long time! Ooh it's good to have you girls here to point this stuff out to me! xx

Not feeling my best today, Mum has just gone off to the hospital to have a cyst removed. We've known the date of the op for months now and been relatively calm about it but today.... well I'm sure you can imagine!

Also made the mistake of stepping on home scales earlier, sure I've put o'n weight despite not lapsing once! Also as I want to see Mum tonight I can't stay for the meeting just WI & out so no time for a chat with LLC. Not sure I've felt this low since before I started LL :-(

Aw chick I am with you on this low mood thing!! I am trying to pick myself up today and dust myself down!

Seriously though can you hide the flipping scales they do you know favours, I am sure you will have lost weight hard not to if you have been 100%

Have a good day my lovely and best wishes to your mum xx

Awe chin up hun. Hope your mum is feeling better soon. Stick with it. Xxxxxx

Aww Claire!! I notice you're up really early even at the weekend. Is your body getting enough rest?? Also is it near totm ? Llc told me that when ovulating it can effect moods and weight instead of your period?it's a bit tmi lol but I recognise thats what was wrong with me!!

I hope your mam will be ok

Love

Ask xxxx

Back