Claire's Food Diary

hahaha i mostly did resist the biccies - had 2 custard creams though - eek - but im not having any more snacks today so hope itll balance out!! xxx

p.s chineselover - where r u from? xx

I live in Hampshire, in the New Forest. Right on the South coast, have only lived here a couple of years, lived in Cambridgeshire before that. Well done for stopping at 2 with the biscuits, I always end up with an all or nothing attitude, telling myself I deserve a treat and going overboard. Oh well, I'm learning :eek:

Hiya

Your doing great, keep up the good work!

I've not been as bad today, i had a sandwich and banana for brunch, snack a jacks, and a micro meal with broccoli. Gonna have a wee bowl of cereal before bed..which is soon coz i'm shattered. I've had 1300 cals including drinks and i've burned 700 cals through exercise (my daily 2.5 mile walk, stomach crunches, 30 mins physio exercises on gym ball and 20 mins on bike)

Weekends are really hard so fingers crossed i wont be too bad. Fingers crossed for a loss on the scales on Mon coz i sts last week. I was at my lowest and put on 10lbs in 2 weeks, so i wanna lose that again then another cpl pound and that'll be 5 stone gone.

Anyways, hope you had a great night out!!
xxxxxxxxx

lolz , chinese, it was only because we were in public that i stopped at2 - i just cant have biccies in the house cos its a packet i'll eat! my dad lives in basingstoke - thats why i was asking where in hampshire ur from :)

michelleeee! sounds like ur doing fab today! and go you with all yr exercise! im thinking of weighing officially 2 x a week now - i always end up doing it that way anyways!! cant wait to see how u do on monday - you better let me know asap!!!

well last night was a brilliant night out :) went o the pub for a couple of hours, then left and met my ex and went for a few with him :) it was soo much fun, we were being really daft and immature and stealing things from the pub - like glasses and about 200 sachets of salts n peppers n ketchups! then we got a rickshaw home - twas super fun! was bad n we got chips n pakora - but we shared instead of getting tht each!

been hungover to day so had -

1 litre irn bru - 430 cals - 0g fat
1/2 pack mac cheese ready meal - 200 cals - 14g fat
chips and ketchup (kids leftover) - 100 cals - 5g fat (approx)
2x toast and flora light - 300 cals - 7g fat

whilst its not the healthiest menu i reckon its ok for a hangover day, especially given that mac d's is usually my first port of call when hungover!

i still took my tabs so hopefully not too much damage done today!
off to the gym tomorrow :)

hope youre all doing well!

xcx

Wow! Thats amazing weight loss! I need sum tips, started a few weeks ago, 5lbs off but i seem to be giving up! Arghhhh.

hey pamperme - thanks so much!! lol im really not the person for weight loss advice, i fall off the wagon faaar too often lol! what diet plan are you on?

xcx

i started at my local slimming world but too expensive! so doing it the old fashioned way of hard work and sheer determination. hoping that it lasts longer than my last bout of 'sheer determination'.
Sorry to hear about u and your ex husband but maybes for the best, eh? Hope your other love interest pans out okay. A bit of love always adds to the determination to look good!

me and the ex are still an ongoing debate lol! i dont think its really over, and from what he was saying last night, and the hand holding and stuff wlaking him to work today, i dont think he thinks so either! :)

do you have a diary on here? i find it really helps me stay motivated!!

xcx

Last edited:
Hiya

Your like me, I love my irn bru, its a must have for me the morning after, and mac cheese is my alltime fav..how come you only had 1/2 a pack?

You done well sharing your food, I'm so greedy when i've had a drink.

I've been 100% cal wise today, eaten 1160, sandwich with ham, banana, 1/2 pack cheesy pasta, 2 snack a jacks, yogurt, toast and ready brek...and 3 teas 1 coffee.

I sometimes weigh twice a week too, but I try not to coz i'm easily de-motivated if I dont lose or sts. I'm really hoping for a loss on mon coz thats been nearly 2 weeks i've been 100% apart from Weds when I had a snickers and pack of crisps over my cals..but thats it. I'm gonna be 100% tomorrow and get a good workout and fingers crossed for Mon.

Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend! xxxxxx

i split the mac cheese with my 3 yr old so i wouldnt go over the 15g fat rule! was hard but he likes it so its ok lol!

irn bru i never ever have unless im hungover - i usually have the diet kind but it just doesnt cut it when hungover lol!!

good luck luvvie - cant wait to see how you do!!

plan for today -

breakfast - shredded wheat w/ 1% milk - 3g fat
lunch - bagel and leerdammer light - 5g fat
dinner - cajun chicken and cous cous - 6g fat

hopeful for making up for yesterday's badness today lmao!

hopefully will be a good day today - my ex is coming up at 11 and i'll go to the gym then afterwards we're gunna do something - either swimming if its crap weather or go to loch lomond shores if its nice, have a nice day out with the kiddies!

have a good one all :)

xcx

Hiya

Sounds like you'll be having a great day. My parents take my wee one on a Sunday so i've got the day to myself, just gonna clean the house and get organised for another week at work/school.

Been ok so far, gonna do my exercises soon b4 wee one gets home, so far had a sandwich with ham and a banana (incase ur wondering I dont eat a breakfast so only have 1 small meal at lunch time)

Good luck for today!!
xxxxxxxxxxxx

deleted

Last edited:
deleted

Last edited:
deleted

Last edited:
Back