Cock a hoop - On top of the world thread!!!!

moomintrolljen

Will be thin god dammit!!
Just wanted to share my joy today!!!:D:D:D
No particular reason but woke up today feeling fab and completely motivated.

As some of you know I had a mini blow out Friday evening and was then poorly on Saturday ( unconnected I think) :p

Since then I have been 100% on plan and Im actually looking forward to WI tomorrow!!!!!!:confused::confused::confused:
Feel as if Ive sort of turned a corner if that makes sense? Just hope my impending holiday doesnt ruin me but then Im determined to have a good time and try and be 70% sensible while im in Florida if poss :cool:

Happy SW day my fellow losers ( weight that is)
You are all my support!!!

Glad to hear you are feeling better now and your tummy problem is sorted. Good Luck for WI tomorrow!

I totally am - I feel like I now "know" what Im doing?
Its like somethings clicked and I CAN do this!!!

I'm really motivated today too.. Must be something in the air!! Of course my WI is tonight, but I think I've done ok this week.

I'm really motivated today too.. Must be something in the air!! Of course my WI is tonight, but I think I've done ok this week.

Good luck for tonight helen x

Ooh, good thread!! I'm having a superduper day too! Already had a fab night last night at WI, but then I was watching an episode I have saved of the biggest loser aus, and it occurred to me to work out what my weight currently is in kilos. So I did, and I have gone under 100kg!! 98 and a bit!!! Squeeeeeeeee!!! Double figure KGs for the win!!!

Glad to see you are feeling better Moomin, you loose cannon you!! :8855:

It's great when you have good days is it not.

glad your feeling better,

when is your holiday to florida? you lucky thing you

:)

Christ no!!!!! Ive got 3 already!

Im off on my hols on Friday for a week so I will be absent from here - hope you all manage without me ;)

Fab!!! Hope you enjoy Florida. 70% sensible is a great plan, no point in pretending you'll be perfect, it is a holiday after all. Have fun.

Back