Confessions of an Indecisive Dieter - Restarting with no cheating!

I would have been so jealous if OH hadn't started his training again today - thank god for that! :D

I think I'm in the swing of things now :) got my big order today. I really like the new porridge and could probably have it twice a day lol. I thought I liked the praline bar on the first bite, but then decided it was too powdery.

I'm changing my weigh-in day to friday so my first week will be 9 days. I bought some new digital precision scales and kitchen scales today. I know it sounds crazy but I have a bit of a feet phobia! So I've given OH my other scales so I can have the new ones all to myself - is that selfish? :p

I'll be having chicken and mushroom pasta for dinner. The way I feel right now I could happily do s&s until goal! I wonder how long it'll last lol xx

Hope your ok hun

I had mushroom pasta today, hit undercooked but the kitchen at work was full! Ate it crunchy Eww

I know can't believe how nice this diet is, sure you will treo the rewards :)

Xxx

Ha ha oh dear! That doesn't sound pleasant :p

So I think I'm on day 8 ​weigh-in day is tomorrow as I prefer fridays, may have something to do with in the past (when on a calorie counting diet) I didn't want my weekend indulgence to show up on a sunday/monday so I'd weigh on a friday instead lol :eek:

hehe.. well no weekend indulgences but sounds good to weigh in tommorow :) I am trying not to weigh everyday....so hard to resist!!

Have a good day xxx

How are you feeling now you're a week in?

Oooo weighing in tomorrow? I'll definitely be keeping my eyes peeled for the results! :D

You've been doing so well, resisting food like you have. My boyfriend does it all the time, eat's all the lovely yummy stuff while I sit there drooling but I just try to keep myself preoccupied. The Xbox has been great for that lately, so has driving!

xxx

hey hun!! cant wait to see your weigh in result tomorrow... hope youre ok xx

Ditto what everyone else said, hope your okay and check in to see your weigh in tommorow :) xxx

Thanks girls. I'm doing great Abbie - this is the best diet I've been on by far. Good thinking with the xbox!

Aah I'll be weighing in as soon as OH gets out if the shower..

We're both off today but I'll be resisting all of the usual Friday treats!

Hope weigh in went well. :) xx

D'oh I need to learn to read. 14lb is brilliant! Well done hun xxx

Hurrah well done sweetie, makes it all worthwhile :)

Xxx

I don't think I've ever lost 14 lbs in 9 days before & I've been on almost every diet going.

:talk017:

Woohoo! Well done! Roll on next weigh in!

well done a stone in 9 days is amazing!! :)

awesome, that is SOOO good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxx

I feel really embarrassed but I cheated, AGAIN! I can't give up though! I need to stop listening to my OH and just get on with it. Why do I sabotage myself? I felt absolutely fine with the diet and I was doing great. I'm not perfect though and this is all a learning process. This will be the second time I'll get straight back onthe diet after a cheat, before s&s I would have completely given up and gone on a 2-4 week binge. Not happening this time! No more cheating either :sigh:

Back