Cous Cous Cake

Do you think it would work with vanilla yog & choc highlights (know there's a syn or two involved there)?

Made it anyway... it is really nice.. it will serve as munchies tonight..only 2 syns in the whole thing so not too bad.

I can live with that!

I put a few blackberries in when i made a raspberry and cranberry one does anyone know if that makes it have syns?

Here's another good recipie for chocolate couscous cake:

Ingredients:
Couscous Bottom:
2-1/4 cups water
1-1/4 cup Sucanat
1/4 cup cocoa
1 cup couscous
1 Tablespoon vanilla

Chocolate Cream Topping:
10 ounces (1-1/2 cup) dairy-free chocolate chips
2 boxes firm silken tofu
3 Tablespoon maple syrup

how many syns in this cake please??

I am so please that so many of you like my cous cous cake i am really chuffed!

I have had a thread of my own...feel like I am in the sw gang now!

:thankyou::flowers::thankyou::flowers::thankyou::flowers:

YIPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::party0038::party0038::party0038::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

Oo I made this tonight and it was yummy!! Made it with natural yogurt and I thought it was very tasty.

Going out for a meal tomorrow so was going to do a red day but now tempted to mix to max so I can have this at t-time!!

Fab recipe, thank you for posting.

Theresa x

I made the banana and custard one with a bit of almond essence. It was lovely! I did end up eating too much of it and feeling a bit full of it... lol but I really enjoyed and it boy is it filling, a perfect packed lunch item for keeping me going through work. I'm going to make it every week, trying out new flavours. i too was thinking of adding an options to it to make it chocolatey, will do that next week.

YAY! Thanks for the recipe :)

Emerald
X

hink i went wrong somewhere i had to bin it last nite it was like a load of rubber !!!

oh kitty...:sigh: what did you do that made it taste like rubber????:cry:

hello moonshinelady how are you??im spreading the word down here in cornwall about your famous cous cous cake ive got my mum making it 2night..i ll be telling them all about it 2morrow at sw..

evening victoria sponge.. I am famous¡¡!! not sure if that is what i would like to me famous for! but have to start some where :D:D:D:D:D:Dhow exciting:D:D:D:D:D
have you had a good weekend...?
BTW my real name is Amanda and yours?

oh kitty...:sigh: what did you do that made it taste like rubber????:cry:

well i mistook the recepie didnt check it first and soaked 400g!! of cous cous then checked so weight 8oz and didnt add baking powder think there was too much cous cous
will give it another go though gotta get some more cous cous first !

Back