Step 1 Sole Source CWP journey to Xmas Target 2017

Hi Nai,

Thank you am feeling really good, my numbers are going down and that's the main thing. The tetras, i mean the ready mix cartons I like to have a few of those as well as the packets for when I'm out, and they make darn good ice lollies... ;) and yes I'm going to WI in the am, lol hahaha. I am dreadful and I won't we're jeans ;) ;)

The stevia I get from Amazon or eBay. Some a cheaper than others English toffee is a fav, they've put prices up, but just pop into Holland and Barret they should have a version there which should be reasonably priced.

Hey LucyAnn

I know re sweetners. A few sweetners shouldn't but they have carbs in them which if you have too many you will jeopardise ketosis. swerve is another non carb sweetner.

I'm so in the zone, I'm not going to get stressed, as guaranteed the minute you do your body freaks and the weight loss also stalls so I will stay on a positive train to a 6 stone total loss.

Whatever the loss I will take that and get on with another week. And hopefully before I know it I will be in maintenance.

My CC was pleased with my losses even she noticed the difference after two weeks so she's also seeing the changes.

LucyAnn we're the same weight excellent. And fingers crossed for a 4lb loss for you Friday

xxx

Sooo...

Not that I'm wishing my life away, but with ref to CWP I am lol. But I worked out if I am able to loose 4lbs a week average to hit target will take me approx 140 more CWP days.

Could be more or less as some weeks will have lower or higher losses so trying to take that into account too to give my self wiggle room. So another 140 days to then the new me I want to be.

Also noticed that my underwear is fitting better, bras no longer cutting into my back fat. Not that the back fat has gone. I actually have to adjust to tighter to fit better. I had stopped wearing my largest bras and was on to sports bras as yes only comfortable things I could wear. The over bulge in the cups has also deminished yayyyyy...

So I'm going to try my banana shake mix and mouse later today will give a verdict then. I'm also going to freeze a chocolate and strawberry carton shake so I have both for a dessert fest too and will also give a verdict on them too.

I haven't used the flavourings for lollies or ice cubes yet, but may try making jellies from them at some point ;)

I've been trying different ways to make my porridge... as well as the recommended. So I've been using 300ml hot water in the mix. I Hand whisk the mixture with a fork and flatten out the lumps. I then nuke it for 40 seconds... mix it again, leave for a min to thicken then nuke again for 40 seconds. Not sure what it is but I prefer the taste and leaving it longer to cool really thickens the porridge more.

I've also been experimenting with the Thai style curry with twice the water recommended and I have a Thai style soup. Which is much better than any of the soups I've tried.

I also like the golden veg and will add two pea size lumps of wasabi paste.. ;) ;) I know I shouldn't but 1 teaspoon is 3gm as carbs... but as a vegetable much healthier choice and adds a nice kick to the drink. Emmmmm mmmm :) I know that's not strictly to plan but I'd like to think it's a worthy cheat, but I know, a cheat non the less.

I have decided I will weigh myself every morning of my weigh in too and put both figures on my diary for my accountability. So I have my morning and then my evening WI with my CC each week.

WI's apparently according to nutritionists are the most accurate when you first get up. So I'll be adding that information on my posts:) the remainder of the days isn't ever going to be accurate due to intake of food and water...

Well approx 14 days down approx 140 days to go.

Let's do this xx

Last edited:
Hi All,

I did the wake up WI, and it was 92kgs.. that's 14st and 6lbs so I gues in theory I'm 15lbs down at the 2 week mark. But am conscious my first weigh in was at 5pm and 2nd weigh in at 7:30pm and true weight at wake up.

I'm ok with the heavier weigh in but will def keep posting my weekly, wake up, weigh in too.

Thanks Nai, really kind of you to suggest it too. Def feel better. I am currently a size 18, the clothes are definitely looser, I have to many dress sizes to drop so will def be celebrating when I'm a loose size 14 hopefully that'll be in 6 - 8 weeks time xxx

Ok, just tried my banana shake (powder packet) with my few drops of raspberry and chocolate stevia drops.....

It tastes just like the custard you get in a trifle... well to me anyway....

I'm currently stuffing it down my gullet....

Mmmm mmmmmmm

xxxc

Woo that's great, I think the 15lbs is a more truer loss as I go by my morning weight.

I've been looking the the flavour drops and I'm wondering could I add them to sparkling water?? The berry one I got is very pink and I'm getting my teeth whitened for the wedding next week so just wondering if it's better to stick to the clearer drops and add them to water?

Could you try it for me before I order afew from amazon. I do find the 3-4 litres of plain water very boring as I have cut out a lot of tea and coffee drinking xx

Hi Nai,

I have some watermelon drops - and am sure a few more in then cupboard, will check and try and let you know :)

On another note, i tried the spag Bol again, I still have a few from my original lady and really wasn't keen on them. So as I had nothing to lose I tried my own take on them.

So instead of the recommended amount of water to soak them in, I again used 300 mls of hot water to soak them in. Instead of 10 mins I left them to soak for nearly 15 mins.

I then nuked it for 45 seconds and stirred and again another 45 seconds.

I then left it to cool for about 8 - 10 mins. I added 2 pea size lumps of wasabi paste. ( yes off plan but I needs it)

Anyway, the overall verdict. It's way better than following the instructions on the packet. The spaghetti actually increases in such a size it now resembles proper spag Bol. The tomato taste is more richer and less powdery. I'm now up in the air which is my fav " dinner" meal.. ;)

I still have horrid Delhi belly... so as soon as mineral go into my body they come out... God please let this settle soon.

Felt like a treat. I went to Primarny this eve with DD as she needed some summer shorts etc.. so I got some too lol, yup thunder Summer in size 18 frayed hot pants... yup it's as scary as it sounds lol, but ( FYI I'm sure i was pushing a size 20 before the start of CWP). Anyway I need to wear something comfy around the house which didn't allow my thighs to rub together. and they were only £5.00. ( so I bought 3 diff colours lol)

I did get a size 16... tried them on and they fit, still tight but they're ok, they will soon be loose. I feel like going back and getting size 8/10's for when I hit goal.... at those prices rude not to lol...

We can't go away this summer as I have some crazy stuff going on I need to be hear for, so am going to look at places in the south west, Devon, Cornwall etc for a week, worst case can drive back to London quickly. Plus need somewhere dog friendly. But you know everything nice will be gone by now and even if someone cancels there will be a waiting list a mile long ... dang it.

Day 15 over, actually don't think about the days anymore, as long as I can variate my products within plan. Just thinking about the reaching my target and getting my mojo back.

I haven't worn makeup for so long, there was a time I couldn't leave the house to go to the local shop without a full face on. Now I just hide behind big glasses and head down...

I hope every one is getting on ok. It's been a quiet Wednesday.

xxx

Last edited:
Summer chic u are beyond inspiring and have done so so so well much better job then me lol.

U never know maybe look at lastminute.com for last minute uk breaks there might be a few floating round :) or groupon or wowcher u might be suprised.

Love ur diary xx

It's lovely to try smaller sizes and them fit. Next week they will fit better. That's brilliant size 16 at primark.

Is the drops all coloured, I'm assuming water melon is pinkish? I seen a white chocolate drop but that doesn't sound nice in water lol..

You are great at experimenting with the products. I've only tried the banana one frozen and I didn't like it but I didn't add stevia. It's the powdery smell of them. Have you tried the key lime pie shake, oh it's definitely my favourite along with cappuccino..

I always find it's the days no make/hair tie in knots that you bump into people you haven't seen in ages or people you don't want to see and I always look a mess.

Nai i totally agree with u haha always happens that way.

Summer chic u reli r experimental :) thats fab i am not much of a experimenter at al think the watermelon flavouring wil be the most for me ahah xx reli hope saturday hurries up for me in a way lol x

Ive got below on my fridge :) :)

xxxx

Attachments

• IMG_0720.jpg
    IMG_0720.jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 20
Ive got below on my fridge :) :)

Hey Priya,

Thank you I really just want us all to reach our goals.... I've looked for holidays and all nice places have gone, I need a place which is dog friendly ... I'll have a look on groupon and a few other sites you've suggested too xxx

Hi Nai,

My drops are mainly clear so I don't think they would restrain teeth. With my frozen lollies I only use the pre made cartons of shakes they're thicker and richer in taste. So make a better lolllie I haven't tried them with the powder shake packets.

I use them for my mix and mouse ;) ;) yum yum and yup tried the key lime, and I eat any sweet that has lemon or lime ... and it's the only thing I was unable to finish and had to throw away. I didn't try the cappuccino, I like to get the diff flavours then add a spoon of coffee caff or de-caff Azzerro is a good brand.

And yup I agree I bumped into someone I hadn't seen for a while and they were so shocked with my weight gain when I later sent them a message a couple I never got a reply and still haven't heard back. I think the weight of me freaked them out... how awful is that.. :( :(
Another walked straight past and didn't recognise me. Although i stopped her and she as well as the other "friend" only realised it was me when I spoke and more so as the recognised DD.. jeez wtf.. people are seriously strange. I don't like the way people deal with anyone with weight issues

Anyway, sod them.

Onwards and downwards lol :) love to all my sister CW planners

xxxx

I found it online somewhere Priya? But click on it take a picture edit and print off if you can xxx I'm crossing down my days and we seem to be getting through them really quickly which is superb ;) xxx

Hi Nai,

So I got some sparkling water, the stevia drops I have ( which is what I was talking about not the flavouring from CWP. I put a few drops in to taste and it's nice as is the berry and the Valencia orange - all from sweet leaf - you can add in coffees shakes water. So with chocolate shakes a few orange drops and choc and orange shake lol....

I love English toffee, caramel, vanilla creme, the prices have just gone up though i got mine around Xmas ... they have. Long shelf life too...

Having a banana mix and mouse with choc and raspberry stevia drops ...
mmmmm

xxx

FYI - I'm taking a leaf out of your book Priya and starting to weigh in every morning lol.. I'm almost in the 80's yay!! 1.5 kg to go, but that's am weigh in my cc will do a late night next week on Tuesday but am only going to count mornings from now on xxxxx

HEya summer chic yea mornin weigh ins just seem so much better then u can get on with ur day then :).

Will be a early ish night for me tonight n tmorow in time for my second weigh in x

I know I've said this before but I'm really in a different place mentally than I've been in a few years, ( long story won't go into it but anti depressants are a regular staple..) anyway I've just seen myself grow larger and larger and I couldn't do anything to stop it. Even when I tried earlier in the year, CWP with the other CC. Obviously I wanted to lose weight, I was taking the products but I couldn't get into it and would just cheat every day...

I know hypno helped credit where it's due and all, but something kicked in me and I wasn't going to give up, I've had an evening out and ate grilled chicken. I have had a couple of boiled eggs and a little bit more chicken, I've stayed away from veg etc but I'm not going to beat myself up if I fancied an egg or a bit of chicken lol...

This is a long journey for me and unless I can convince myself that I enjoy the products I won't make it to the end. Yes Delhi belly is still with me, so here's hoping that it really calms down soon.

Anyway having a rant ... lol...

xxx

Oh Priya,

2nd WI good luck xxxx make sure you treat yourself to something like new nail varnish or a pair of frayed shorts from Primarny ;)

Jeepers the week has flown by

xxx

Heyaa hun i am actually bit scared at the thought of me not having lost anything this week due to my blip :/ :( bit scared not going to lie xx :( x

Hey all!
Just had my second weigh in this week and i put half a pound back on... A bit gutted but expected cuz i cheated and ate on my graduation party on Wednesday. If i haf gone one 2 extra days it probably would have made a difference.
So for my third week i m having 2 shakes and 1 bar per day and will restart tomorrow till next Saturday for a full week. Planning to add 30 mn cardio on top everyday to see how it goes but in the meantime gonna enjoy today...
How is it going for all of you ladies. .. Will also be posting in my diary if you are interested to peek..
Thanks for the support.
Xoxo

Hey Priya,

I'm sure you will have lost, you got right back on track. Get on them scales xxxx

Hey Kitoko

Will go to your diary xxx

Back