Step 1 Sole Source CWP journey to Xmas Target 2017

Hey FLM and LTL,

I don't rely on my CC's scales, she now uses my scales for weigh in,'s as I only see her every other week and have to send in pictures in between. ( no trust lol) but I do think there's are just off because they carry it around in bags etc and it gets knocked about. Or they've set it so it goes higher. But interestingly enough it was the same when I first got weighed... hmm not being cynical ...:rolleyes:

But may be worth investing in your own, I do think keep a daily check on your weight keeps you accountable, if does fluctuate depending on your TOM and water intake in the day. Water in as opposed to water out ;)

Anyway today's unofficial weigh in is 12.11lbs 8ozs lol.... what the heck!!! I could reach my 3stones subtotal loss by the 12th of September my 3 month mark !!! 4 1/2 pounds to that mini goal

Yayyyyyy

xxx

I always weigh on my scales as well-and it is usually 2lbs out.I go to my consultants house to weigh and I go every week-She did say she would come to me but I prefer going to her house.

Hi guys this is literally a random post ... I'm still in this work is taking up my time ... only lost 1 pound this week so this week ( starting Monday as I'm out today) I need to focus but I've got lots of other things happening atm it's insane! Wishing you all the luck on your journeys this week and il try catch up tonight! I'm out with my skinny mini size 6 friends today so I'm still the fat one lol wish me luck!

Hi Summerchic - thought I'd drop in and say hello seeing as I've read lots of pages of your diary over the last few days!

Well done on seeing the 12s - I saw them too (just!) for two days but blipped back up over 13st again which is annoying (but deserved :().

You're doing brilliantly x

Hey Lucyann,

Missing you lady, pop back when you can ... stick with it xxxx

Hey Sunnyhaze,

dang lady you're brave for reading my crazy diary, it's pretty boring lol.... And well done you for finally posting and doing so well on your journey lady.

Ooo you're off on holiday. where are you off to. And lucky you have a kid at uni... you can do hold outside of school terms.. I have one at school, she starts year 8 next week :)

You'll be back in the 12's at the blink of an eye :) :)

My official weigh in is a Tuesday. Got week 11 coming up... urgghhh let's hope the unofficial weigh ins stay away! Was naughty last night lots of salad etc yesterday very bad of me heighho:.

Hey LTL,

You'll be in the 12's soon, I'be just skimmed it myself now I want to be in the 11's that would be amazeballs xxxx

Hey Summer,

I have just been catching up on your diary!!

You are in the 12s...AMAZEBALLS!

Your positive energy is an inspiration to us all.

It is so nice to read about everyone's progress. Sometimes this plan can feel like a lonely one but it really doesn't need to be.

I couldn't tell you what day I am on now because I have totally lost track. I think that is a good thing though because it shows I am no longer focusing or obsessing over the diet it has become a way of life.

I have a little list of weeks and I add my weigh in results each week to it and tick off any "mini goals" I have achieved that week.

I can honestly say when I started this the first week felt like the longest in my life and all I could think about was food but as time goes on the weeks keep on tumbling by.

I go on holiday 2 weeks today for 2 weeks. I have taken the decision to have 2 weeks on step 2 so I can fully enjoy my holiday and enjoy an evening meal with my hubby.

When I started this diet I was 20 stone 11 and thought I was beyond help. I didn't have a TOMT and I felt constantly lethargic.

At my last weigh in on Tuesday I was 18 stone 0. I have had 3 TOTM's in a row on time and I have loads of energy.

I still have a long way to go but this diet works.

Xx

Hey Sunnyhaze,

dang lady you're brave for reading my crazy diary, it's pretty boring lol.... And well done you for finally posting and doing so well on your journey lady.

Ooo you're off on holiday. where are you off to. And lucky you have a kid at uni... you can do hold outside of school terms.. I have one at school, she starts year 8 next week :)

You'll be back in the 12's at the blink of an eye :) :)

My official weigh in is a Tuesday. Got week 11 coming up... urgghhh let's hope the unofficial weigh ins stay away! Was naughty last night lots of salad etc yesterday very bad of me heighho:.

Not boring at all, I've enjoyed it. :) Now that forums aren't that popular any more (this forum was crazy busy 10 years ago, wish it still was) it's hard to find people doing Cambridge and sharing experiences.

I'm going to Malaga with my friend Jeremy and his partner Scott. My husband died quite suddenly last summer (we'd been married 22 years) and when I said I couldn't face going on holiday alone this year they said I could go with them. So it's actually the second time I'll have gone away with them - we went to Los Cristianos at the end of March this year. I was over 16 stones then, eek, and although I coped with the heat better than I was expecting and had a great time, I looked huge in the photos. I'm hoping the photos from this trip will look much better!

Salad's not too bad - you could have been much naughtier than that! Hopefully you'll still see a good loss at weigh in. {fingers crossed}

Hey Summerchic

(Stranger lol) well the honeymoon is over and not surprisingly I've put much of my weight back. I'm looking forward to reading your updates tomorrow as it sounds like your an inspiration to everyone..

Glad your doing amazing.. speak to you soon xx

Nai,

Hey my lovely, we are all inspiring each other, Priya is who hit the mark with me and miss her loads.

Awe babes, you're back with us:) what you mean you've put a little back on, although thinking about it, wedding, honeymoon, it's got to be just about enjoying that. Now you're back to the land of the living you can if you feel the need start maintenance and get to where you're happy xxx

Once we hit target and achieve maintenance mode, we'll all be fine :)

I'm still here, it feels like I've only been on plan a couple of weeks, it's become such a way of life, I don't even think about junk food anymore, urghhh it's the enemy!!

But need to build a healthy approach to food, not to be scared of good fats etc, all in moderation and only good clean carbs. Since no bread etc, that horrid bloating and IBS has gone, Soz (TMI) so maybe a small gluten intolerance. I only stick with the chocolate tetras now. My absolute go to for this plan and no I don't get bored of it lol xxx

We see how am getting on for Xmas.. how many weeks ?? 16 I think EEEeeee xxx

More tomoz been a long day being ripped of by Youtubers who target kids, my daughter being one who's had £60 of her b day and Xmas money savings by selling them cheap nasty hoodies worth a few pounds. Shocking how this Zoella and her boyfriend Archie and the whole fam are abusing the position they have created for themselves. At least be decent quality...

Soz, my gripe! I'm all for people making money, not at the expense of vulnerable impressionable kids...

Hashtag # no more youtubers taking advantage of our kids innocence :(

xxxx

Soz for rant, lol... very cross about exploitation!!

But was thinking, I will finally hit January and not have a weight loss resolution, to be fair, I don't usually make them, for the obvious reason I never manage to fulfil them ... this time I'm finally putting the shakes were my mouth is ;) ;)

xxxx

Crikey,

Here I am, a day before my week 12 weighin, I've been generally good, and any and all cheats were good girl treats apart from a boozie prosecco night when I went away for a couple of nights. But I have had chicken, boiled or scrambled eggs, bacon, but usually only a mouth ful and would hold back a product if I went near or over 200 cals, so following step 2. It's worked for me in losing weight and keeping me on plan. I'm not saying do similar I would love to be completely 100% but I tend to not at least 2 maybe 3 times a week. I have to have 4 products due to my height. I'm sure it makes a difference in less losses, but not complaining, there are days I just need that extra "meal". I've asked to drop to 3 products, the answer being a big fat NO, but hopefully it'll be ok, making maintenance a little less challenging as I'm already on 800 cals daily.

I won't be hitting the 3 stone mark week 12 but maybe close to it by week 13. Which will still leave me around 15 weeks before Xmas to reach my journey. Have a good Xmas, which I doubt would be carb heavy, already gone off wanting tatties etc.. pile on the steamed veg lol.. actually hoping to be away for Xmas, little one will be 13 by then, my own little teenager. She keeps her mummy sane.

Another last sleepover today before school starts, this week, movies etc..

I will workout my average losses but realise forgot to post week 11 loses with past averages will do that tomorrow.

Hopefully that record shows all what can be achieved, and I'm sure much more if only on 3 products and zero cheating.

This really is a plan only with a determined mindset will deliver. That penny has to drop, you just wake up one day and say matter of factly ok, thats it, I'm doing it and get on with it. When you psyche yourself up and blow trumpets and horns etc like I did before you fail, you tell yourself that you'll try something else, Atkins or SW it can be any substitute, it just doesn't happen, you fall off the wagon, I'm as guilty of that as the next person ohh haw many times I really can't say, have tried all the diets at some stage in my life.

This one as well earlier in the year, the pack of vitamins making me want to be violently sick so I gave up... but when I came back with that mindset of... Ok let's just do this! It worked for me, it IS working for me. Wednesday I move to step 2 for a week.. officially I get a meal each night yayyy lol... loads of lovely grilled salmon and salad yum yum !!!

Then I start another round of 12 weeks on 1b. So for all you people out there I just want to say see it can be done, if you've been brave enough to read my diary you'll see those 12 weeks really will rush by, ask Mini-Kate, Kabster (Kab9) reached her goal before her holidays, Nai hit her goal before her wedding, Lucyann who's had a seriously challenging year to date but is sticking with it and all the lovely people who have joined since the start of my journey alone and who will continue to post here on there own marvellous and fulfilling journeys. YOU CAN DO THIS!!! THIS IS YOUR TIME TO BE WHO EVER YOU WANT TO BE.

We are all still here and will be here to the next round and maintenance.

So if you're starting any diet plan, with that mindset it will be ok, comeon let's just do this, it's that mindset that will get you to your goals everyone. It's you who will get you there.

Hugs

xxx

Last edited:
Strictly speaking, salmon's not on the Step 2 list but it probably won't hurt too much if you have it once or twice during the week.

I did Step 2 for over a month and found my losses were identical to those I got on SS.

Enjoy - it's good fun to be "legally" eating food. :)
IMG_1360.JPG

Whhhaaaa da heck!!

No salmon! Crikey been having loads of it on my cheat days !!! Ahhh no one told me!!!

Meant to be starting tomoz and my rep hasn't even sent me any information for frigging prep of does and don't !!! Urggghh

Had a salad today no dressing other than a little garlic extra virgin olive oil. Chicken a little goats cheese and salad and one tomatoe! Took girls to flick for sleepover. Urgh !!! I do it every time !!! Sweet popcorn. Day before week 12 weigh in !! Whaaaaa da heck!!!!

It's done, found a lady Laura on exante diaries, good to see how other plans work and what motivation they apply. Anyway, she's been strict 100% on her plan, albeit 600 daily cals and lost loads.... in 2 weeks.

So plan when back on week 14 (will call it week 1 R2 for short - round 2)

Let's hope am still on 12,12 which is was today, a loss of still 1.5lbs this last week! That's a total of 37lbs lost in 12 weeks peeps

xxxxx

Oooo FYI I bought a stretch size 14 jeans from Tesco in the sale.... 2 months ago...

I wore them today, they just fit, don't look snug and they don't
cut into my tummy, although didn't wear a belt and kept falling down some... but peeps they fit!

A frigging size 14!! From. A 22/20 to a 14!!! I measured my hips for the first time in 12 weeks, from a 48!!! To a 42!!! Yup shut the front door!!!! Waist at belly is 35!! And 32 at the curve !! Arms 11 1/2 inches! Can't recall original measurements I try to block that out!! But

OMG !!!

6 inches off my hips !!!! Whoooop whhhhooooooppp!!!

Not sure what weight I should be for a size large 8/small 10 but will stop when I get there

That Xmas frock is going on !!!

xxx

Whhhaaaa da heck!!

No salmon! Crikey been having loads of it on my cheat days !!! Ahhh no one told me!!!

Meant to be starting tomoz and my rep hasn't even sent me any information for frigging prep of does and don't !!! Urggghh

You've got the booklet though, yes? The one with the pages I've photographed above? If not, she should have given you one (for free).

It's quite straightforward. You pick something off the protein lists and have 80g of veg off the approved veg list. You can mix and match the protein (and the veg of course), so have half cottage cheese, half tuna for example. 80g of salad leaves looks a heck of a lot more than 80g (about 3 sprigs) of broccoli though! I added a drizzle of low fat salad cream to my salad. Salt's ok as well - it used to be a real no-no but Cambridge seem to have seen the light and relaxed the old rules a bit (you can have tuna in brine now when before you were only allowed the spring water variety).

Minced beef goes quite a long way. I cook it with onion, a bit of water so it doesn't stick while I'm frying it and a Knorr Stockpot (not all of it, just enough to make it taste nice!) and serve it up with 80g cauli rice. You could probably add a bit of chopped tomato and make it sort of bolognaisy. Serve it with courgetti or have more tomatoes and eat it as it is. I've made mini quiches with the eggs, loaded gem lettuce leaves with tuna and cottage cheese - you can get quite creative! :)

Have fun!

Oh, and congrats on the jeans. Feels fab, doesn't it? :)

Last edited:
Back