ProPoints Cyprusbrides Diary!

cyprusbride

Hi all!

Hope you dont mind another newbie. I plan on being here for the longhaul so thought id keep a food diary on here incase I was doing anything wrong.

Day 1 - Wed 27th July

Breakfast - apple

Lunch Mcdonalds fillet o fish - 12
Medium fries - 9

Dinner - 2 Warburtons thins - 6
Tuna - 4
Extra Light mayo - 2
drizzle of salad dressing for side salad - 2

Snack - 3 melba toast - 3
2 laughing cow extra light - 2
Fruit - 0

Total 40/40
0/49

Day 2

B - Apple, 1/2 bananna (kids stole other half lol)

L - Pitta Bread - 5
tinned red salmon - 8
salad - 0

D - Chicken - 6
Noodles - 9
stif fry veg - 0
chilli sauce - 6
pitta - 5

Snack - meringue nest - 1
yogurt 3
strawberries & grapes

40/40
4/49

Hi all

Im at work just now and didnt bring my tracker so will put yesterdays diary on 2mrw. I had a takeaway last night. I was hoping not to have one the first week but i did and I think I have stayed within my points.
Been looking through all the diaries here for some ideas x

Ok so here is my menu for day 3

2 eggs -4
2 warburton Thins - 6
laughing cow extra light - 2
ham - 1

square wrap - 4
chicken - 5
mayo - 2
loads of cucumber, cherry toms and red onion

This is when it gets messy :

11/2 poppadom - 6
pakora - 15?
chicken tikka 3 pieces - 8
curry sauce - 10?
pilau rice - 10?
bit of naan - 8
spiced onions - 4?

40/40
the rest of my weeklies:cry:(I feel terrible, what if I have counted wrong and ive messed it all up on my first week)

Aww try not to worry to much. I'm abit in the same boat myself this week. Its my second week on the plan and I've been out one night to a restaurant for a three course meal. The menu was set and didn't have much in the way of healthy options and today again out for dinner. So I'm just trying not to worry and starting afresh tomorrow with my 29 pp. Mind you I had a bad weekend last week and still lost 4.5lb. So chin up and keep going. Please don't be sad xxx

Thank you hun. Its just hard to think you can have a takeaway and still loose weight. I dont think I went over my points but time will tell when I weigh on Tuesday.
Hope you enjoy your dinner tonight x

Last week was my first week and i lost 1.5lb to be honest I wasn't expecting because I had a chinese (crispy kung po & fried rice) and a full tub of ben and jerrys frozen yoghurt on sat night but I pointed it and tried to stay within the rest of the week.

And I didn't feel like I had gone without which was good :)

At work again. I cant believe the amount of food I have brought to work with me.
Pudding and everything :)
Ill update diary 2mrw x

here to follow hun...good luck x

Thanks.

Jemma I am finding it quite easy so far. I have 40 points to use a day though so might find it harder when i go to 29.
I just really want to do it this time, Ive never lost weight and kept it off before.

Back