Daisy's sf diary

Mmm yummy! I might add sweetcorn to bulk it out more,last time I did it I got two meals from it but might try for three or four and freeze some!

bulldogdaisy said:
Mmm yummy! I might add sweetcorn to bulk it out more,last time I did it I got two meals from it but might try for three or four and freeze some!

R u able to freeze cooked pasta? Do u have to defrost it b4 cooking

sarah88 said:
R u able to freeze cooked pasta? Do u have to defrost it b4 cooking

Yup as others on here do it,I always take the food out of the freezer the night before so I don't know the answer to the other question,sorry!

Cold tuna pasta with sweetcorn is sooo yummy!
:)

How are you Daisy?

Hiya Mrs star wars geek to be lol.I am good thanks,got plenty of housework done today so the flat is looking nice ;0) had good catch up with my best friend on the phone! Plus been invited to another friend's for lunch on the 23rd which I'm looking forward to as haven't seen her or my other friend that will be there since April! Might have to save some weeklies for the lunch as don't want to pp lol.

Food update for 10th of July

Breakfast

Oats/banana

Lunch

2 fried eggs on 2 pieces of toast.Apple/plum

Dinner

Tuna pasta veg and tin of tomatoes (made enough for 4 meals)

Snacks

Orange grapes apple

No weeklies used/22 left

Exercise was dog walking.

bulldogdaisy said:
Food update for 10th of July

Breakfast

Oats/banana

Lunch

2 fried eggs on 2 pieces of toast.Apple/plum

Dinner

Tuna pasta veg and tin of tomatoes (made enough for 4 meals)

Snacks

Orange grapes apple

No weeklies used/22 left

Exercise was dog walking.

U have loads of wp left r u trying not to use them? Do u ever eat all 49?

sarah88 said:
U have loads of wp left r u trying not to use them? Do u ever eat all 49?

I don't think I've used them all,maybe once,been very close before.And would've gone over them without a doubt while on holiday in April.Today is just that I hadn't used any.Do you use all of yours normally?

bulldogdaisy said:
I don't think I've used them all,maybe once,been very close before.And would've gone over them without a doubt while on holiday in April.Today is just that I hadn't used any.Do you use all of yours normally?

Yeah I have always used all 49 for the last 27 wks! Trying not to use them all this wk, just as and when I need to!

yummm the tuna pasta bake sounds great, im hungry now lol how do you find doing SF each week? i havent been able to properly concentrate on doing SF just on the weekends but im keeping to it properly this weekend. It sounds really good though :)

Hey there, just trying to catch up with everyone's diaries. You are doing really well Daisy, I love Tina pasta bake. Hmmm.xx

Starwars geek to be ...haha! Never!

I think you do great not to use your weeklies! I get soooo hungry! I need them lol!

sarah88 said:
Yeah I have always used all 49 for the last 27 wks! Trying not to use them all this wk, just as and when I need to!

Yea see how you get on,I think it's good to shock our bodies up sometimes.

sarah.w said:
yummm the tuna pasta bake sounds great, im hungry now lol how do you find doing SF each week? i havent been able to properly concentrate on doing SF just on the weekends but im keeping to it properly this weekend. It sounds really good though :)

Lol at hungry now ;0) I think once you get the hang of sf you will be ok! I find it works well and I do enjoy doing sf.

Becktoria79 said:
Hey there, just trying to catch up with everyone's diaries. You are doing really well Daisy, I love Tina pasta bake. Hmmm.xx

Hi Beck :0) thank you,I am glad I changed over to sf.Im having the tuna pasta again today!

Purpled said:
Starwars geek to be ...haha! Never!

I think you do great not to use your weeklies! I get soooo hungry! I need them lol!

Lol I couldn't resist with the geek bit ;0) do you use all your weeklies when you do sf? I just didn't seem to use them in anything yesterday but I do normally.

Feeling happy with my batch cooking,still have 3 Quorn lasagnes left,got 2 pasta/veg..will add either tuna or Ham when have them and 6 Quorn mince pasta bake ..so you know mainly what my dinners will be lol ;0)

Batch cooking is great! I think it saves a lot of time and money in the long run!

Just done Tae bo 8 minutes advance work out,thought it was about time I did something,might try and do some 5 minutes work outs that i found on you tube in the mornings before breakfast as I never eat as soon as I get up plus 5 minutes won't take long but it's better then nothing! Will start that after my wi Friday :0)

Back