Daisy's sf diary

These YouTube workouts sounds good! Is there a place you find them or do you search for them?

2 days till WI Daisy! How do you feel about it this week?

Purpled said:
These YouTube workouts sounds good! Is there a place you find them or do you search for them?

2 days till WI Daisy! How do you feel about it this week?

I put in 5 minutes workouts,am going to try ones by a woman called Denise Austin,I looked at a couple of hers and they looked good,she did make me giggle the way she went on but it's motivational I guess ;0)
Well I was feeling thinner the other day,whether that will mean anything by Friday I don't know lol.Im happy with what I've eaten this week so that's good,how about you and tomorrow?

Ruby and Lola chilling ;0)

Attachments

• image-1482170595.jpg
    image-1482170595.jpg
    423.2 KB · Views: 36
  • image-375599492.jpg
    image-375599492.jpg
    385.5 KB · Views: 46
Cute photo! :)

Erm well I've done lots of exercise this week! And not eaten extra! I think maybe a STS! But hopefully a loss :)

Thanks about the pic,will be taking Ruby home tomorrow so get to see the kids tomorrow :0) I reckon a loss,you have always had a loss yea hun?

Yea I've lost at least half a lb every week since January. But I dunno I can feel my body is stronger this week! I usually lose less the weeks I do this much exercise.

Yea sometimes exercise can change up our body weight,so tomorrow will be your last wi for a month! Sounds like you are toning up well,that's why I need to do more exercise,got to tone up more!

Thanks! Yeah I can feel a six pack under my belly fat....if that makes sense?? I know it's there! I'm getting pretty toned! But obviously still have wobbly bits or I wouldn't still be trying to lose! My bmi at gps was 23 so I'm pretty much healthy now! How much you want to lose?

That's impressive about the six pack! Yea that makes sense about being able to feel it.I'd like to get to 10.7 so as of last weeks wi I have a stone and 4.5 lbs to go.My bmi is 26 something,it's on
My value diary.

Food update for 11th of July

Breakfast

Oats/banana

Lunch

2 fried eggs on 2 slices of toast. 2 apples.

Dinner

Tuna veg pasta

Snacks

Orange kiwi grapes / cherry tomatoes

No weeklies used/22 left

Exercise was dog walking and 8 minutes Tae bo DVD.

Those dogs r so cute! Ur doing really well daisy, and 26.6 is a great bmi, almost healthy! I think I'm on 28.7! Fatty! I was 35+ to start with tho, I think, I'm not sure!

sarah88 said:
Those dogs r so cute! Ur doing really well daisy, and 26.6 is a great bmi, almost healthy! I think I'm on 28.7! Fatty! I was 35+ to start with tho, I think, I'm not sure!

35.9 according to my tracker!

sarah88 said:

Thanks about the dogs and my bmi :0) didn't do mine at first but it would've been 30 something! You're not far behind on the bmi though!

bulldogdaisy said:
Thanks about the dogs and my bmi :0) didn't do mine at first but it would've been 30 something! You're not far behind on the bmi though!

Yeah getting there!

sarah88 said:

Amazing!! Such a big loss! Bmi is only guidance anyway! You will soon be at 25!

Purpled said:
Amazing!! Such a big loss! Bmi is only guidance anyway! You will soon be at 25!

Thanks purpled!

Well I was a numpty and forgot to take my sweetcorn with me when i went to see the kids so I had my Quorn mince pasta bake with cherry tomatoes and added some cut ham and one small slice of bread!

Back