Food update for 12th July

Breakfast

Oats/banana

Lunch

2 slices of toast with half a tin of beans/2 apples

Snack

Orange

Dinner

Quorn mince pasta bake cherry tomatoes with added cut ham and a slice of bread.

Snacks

Grapes banana plum with soya yoghurt

No weeklies used/22 left

Exercise was Dog walking.

Well lost 3.75 which I'm super chuffed about,thought I looked thinner in the mirror this morning,lol.Ive got 14.75lb to go :0)

Just done my 5 minutes workout from you tube.Was one for the back,used 1.5kg weights as thought I should put the effort in!

Ok photos of me at 12.10 then today at 11.7.75.Excuse the knicker ones and I realised I should've stood straighter in the last pic and straightened my top lol

Attachments

• image-107843271.jpg
    image-107843271.jpg
    384.8 KB · Views: 47
  • image-2081733664.jpg
    image-2081733664.jpg
    380.9 KB · Views: 50
  • image-2610648824.jpg
    image-2610648824.jpg
    469.5 KB · Views: 41
  • image-395150365.jpg
    image-395150365.jpg
    451.2 KB · Views: 42
  • image-675643033.jpg
    image-675643033.jpg
    353.1 KB · Views: 51
  • image-756010118.jpg
    image-756010118.jpg
    365.7 KB · Views: 43
  • image-517277807.jpg
    image-517277807.jpg
    438.8 KB · Views: 49
  • image-1078234745.jpg
    image-1078234745.jpg
    425.8 KB · Views: 51
Hiya Daisy! That's an amazing loss! Well done! SF is really working for you!

In actually sat on a bus at the moment (as work are not paying our mileage anymore....long story....but buses between meetings makes my day go quicker I suppose) so I best not open the pictures to look incase the man behind me gets a shock haha. I'll look later ;) but your looking great from what I can see :)

Purpled said:
Hiya Daisy! That's an amazing loss! Well done! SF is really working for you!

In actually sat on a bus at the moment (as work are not paying our mileage anymore....long story....but buses between meetings makes my day go quicker I suppose) so I best not open the pictures to look incase the man behind me gets a shock haha. I'll look later ;) but your looking great from what I can see :)

Haha bout the pics! No worries ;0) thats worked out better for you then getting the bus between meetings so that's good,probably more walking involved then using the car as well so a extra bonus ;0) thank you about my weight loss,yea sf seems to suit me which I'm pleased about :0)

I can deff see a difference in the first couple (belly showing) to the last couple! It's strange when I look at ur 3rd pic I see my belly! I guess that's the downside to having children!

sarah88 said:
I can deff see a difference in the first couple to the last couple! It's strange when I look at ur 3rd pic I see my belly! I guess that's the downside to having children!

Thanks,mine was years ago with kids though lol,I have gotton my belly nice and toned in the past but it's been stretched with weight gain 2 times since then so I dunno!

sarah88 said:
I can deff see a difference in the first couple (belly showing) to the last couple! It's strange when I look at ur 3rd pic I see my belly! I guess that's the downside to having children!

Yea my shape is slowly changing,do you take pics?

No I haven't taken any pics, I have a couple old photos of me being really fat just with the family but none like u have! I'm thinking of doing one for b4 and after kettlebells but I don't no what to wear that's really suitable! Plus I feel stupid asking my oh to take a photo

My OH didn't mind so don't feel bad asking yours,I know what you mean about what to wear,that's why I did fully dressed and semi dressed.Bet you will notice a difference with the kettle bells work out.

WOW!!!!! Great loss again this week Daisy. Huge well done.

Looking at the pictures there a really noticeable difference in the pictures, its great that you took the pictures to begin with so have that tangible proof of how well you have done. Back before I started losing weight there were very few pictures of me in existance as I tended to avoid cameras like the plague. In some ways I wish I hadn't as it would be nice to compare.

Yea I didn't take any for the first stone I lost as just didn't get around to it plus I'm not a fan of photos of me anyhow whether I need to lose weight or not! Thanks about my weight loss this week.Wasn't expecting a big loss like that again!

Did I congratulate u for ur loss, I no I planned to but now I'm not sure I did? I no I said about the photos!

bulldogdaisy said:
No just the pics but I hadn't noticed,I scrolled back!

Sorry! I no I had it in my head to write, got distracted by ur pics!

Well well done on the loss daisy! That's a brill loss!

Back