Daisy's sf diary

Thanks Janine about restraint though I have had extra naughty food this weekend but am walking abit more now,back still has a little twinge but it's soo much better now thankfully and I feel a lot better in myself as well which is good.
I like the sound of your new notebook,I'm the same as you and always look forward to starting a new one!
The kids brought one each as well yesterday,my daughter loves to write stories and draw so got a cute skull notebook and my son loves union jacks so got one with a union jack cover(I also got the same) plus I got one that says keep calm and bake cakes ;0)

Thanks Purp about my food days.
I had a great weekend with the kids,they are busy the next two weekends though..wedding clothes shopping then the wedding the week after,I'm going to ask their Dad to get some photos of them for me ;0)
Love the sound of the sundae you had,I got some squirty cream yesterday as Sophie(my daughter) really wanted some for her sundae.Very nice addition!
Yum to your sweets..enioy :0)

Had a nice pack lunch(including a snickers duo!) sat in a public garden in Walton,had a stroll along the pier then went to Asda and got myself two pairs of pj bottoms as some of mine basically fall off me now plus a new pj top,OH brought me some boots as a belated birthday present and we got a joint one year of living together anniversary gift of a foam mattress topper in the hope it will help our backs!

My new boots and pj top ;0) and the OH flexing his muscles at the Pier!

Attachments

• image-3760124548.jpg
    image-3760124548.jpg
    335.3 KB · Views: 27
  • image-684480762.jpg
    image-684480762.jpg
    324.2 KB · Views: 29
  • image-2839984987.jpg
    image-2839984987.jpg
    463.4 KB · Views: 27
Sounds like a great wknd ! Love the purchases!

Purpled can u pls share urges sweet recipe?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

Food update for yesterday Saturday 15th of September

Breakfast

Banana/granola

Lunch

Bacon bagel/apple

Dinner

Veggie pizza wrap(cheese,mushrooms,pineapple,peppers) 3 garlic dough balls,2 garlic slices

Sundae

Meringue,choc/strawberry sauce,ice cream,cream,chocolate(usual ones plus poppets,mini rolos,twixs and kitkat choc)

Tv snack

Packet of Doritos

Exercise was dog walking

That's a REALLy yummy sounding day :) The boots look really nice and picture of OH is very entertaining. I was very confused when just scanning through the post and seeing the mini version as I didn't realise he was standing behind the picture!

Morning all :0) meeting up with my friend soon so will have breakfast out...back on things properly as of tomorrow...going to wear my new boots in as well :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
Morning all :0) meeting up with my friend soon so will have breakfast out...back on things properly as of tomorrow...going to wear my new boots in as well :0)

Have fun today!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

Sparkle1978 said:
Hope you have a nice time with your friend and enjoy breakfast :0) Love the new boots! Bet they look fab on you :0) x

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Had a good time catching up,she kept saying bout my weight loss and how well I'd done(not seen her since June)
Thanks about the boots,they are lovely and comfortable :0)

Update for food yesterday Sunday 16th of September

Breakfast

Banana/granola

Lunch

Bagel with garlic and herb spread/pear/duo snickers

Dinner

2 sausages/mash/peas/2 yorkshire puddings/gravy

Sundae

Icecream/cream/choc/choc and strawberry sauce

Exercise was dog walking

Attachments

• image-383380465.jpg
    image-383380465.jpg
    395.6 KB · Views: 25
Sparkle1978 said:
That's fab. It is always lovely to get weight loss complements. You must look so different from June. Glad you had a good time :0) xx

Just looked in my food diary and I was 12.1.25 last time I saw my friend so just over a stone's difference now! Yea I was telling her about sf,she sounded quite keen,so she might give it a go :0)

Sparkle1978 said:
That's impressive! You've done do well! :0)
That's good your friend is thinking of doing sf. She'll get great advice on it from you. I'm sure she'll do well with your help :0) x

She has peeped on here before so maybe,I was bigging the site up and everyone on here lol.
Thanks Hun,Thats sweet of you to say that :0)

Food update for Monday 17th of September

Breakfast(in cafe)

Bacon bap

Snack from bakery

Meringue and cream cake with a drizzle of choc sauce

Lunch

2 cinnamon/sultana muffins

Dinner

Pork loin/mash/peas/gravy/2 Yorkshire puddings

Snack

Plum/apple/pear

Exercise was Dog walking