Daisy's sf diary

sarah88 said:
Sounds like a great wknd ! Love the purchases!

Purpled can u pls share urges sweet recipe?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins
image-722505938.jpg
They were not fantastic but okay if your feeling like something sweet and kind of desperate lol.
It's a sachet of sugar free jelly and 3tablespoons of geletin (or vegetarian version of it) 0pp for both.
Mix this with half a pint of water. Put into icecube mould or I just laid mine into a baking tray and cut strips once it set.add sweetener if you want or coat with sweetener afterwards if you want.

That recipe was from my friend who does slimming world.

Last edited:
Wow I didn't realise it was you at first (new profile pic) :)

Cool pic of OH!! :)

Looks like you doing fantastic. Love the meringue and cream cake!! Yummy!
I have meringue tonight!!

Your so close to target now and show no sign of slowing down!! How's the dog? children? And OH?

Purpled said:
Wow I didn't realise it was you at first (new profile pic) :)

Cool pic of OH!! :)

Looks like you doing fantastic. Love the meringue and cream cake!! Yummy!
I have meringue tonight!!

Your so close to target now and show no sign of slowing down!! How's the dog? children? And OH?

Lol I've gone for pandas..fancied a change :0)
Thanks bout OH's pic!
Hmm will see with wi this week as I've been off track! Dog is good,I took her for a nice walk just before,nice and sunny out so thought why not?!
Kids are great,loved having them over,miss them muchly when they're not with me!
Don't ask bout OH lol..hope you're ok Purp :0)

I'm good thanks!!! Just signed up to do a half marathon run next year. Hope my knees are better or I'll be using them as an excuse lol.

And okay I won't ask about oh but asking me not to ask makes me all the more interested.

Purpled said:
I'm good thanks!!! Just signed up to do a half marathon run next year. Hope my knees are better or I'll be using them as an excuse lol.

And okay I won't ask about oh but asking me not to ask makes me all the more interested.

Wow well done for signing up for it..I hope your knees are better aswell,have you noticed any difference in them yet or does it take awhile?
Just the usual childish behaviour that he does..it's all tit for tat..let's just say we aren't getting on..again..lol

Sorry to here that Daisy. I am sure you will sort it out. Do you think if is you? Or him? Or both of you winding each other up??

Well when I walk down the stairs now only my left knee clicks. Half an improvement. Used to be both :)

I think it's both of us ..I just think we are too opposite and he was different when I first met him.Though he is of course more annoying then me..haha ;0)
That's good that one knee has improved,hopefully the other one will get better soon as well :0)

Glad you enjoyed meeting up with your friend - looks like a delicious day and its lovely when people we haven't seen for a while compliment the weight loss.

Not so great that you and OH are getting on each other's nerves again though. I am sure it must be mostly him, I genuinely can't imagine you ever winding someone up!

Atomic pink said:
Glad you enjoyed meeting up with your friend - looks like a delicious day and its lovely when people we haven't seen for a while compliment the weight loss.

Not so great that you and OH are getting on each other's nerves again though. I am sure it must be mostly him, I genuinely can't imagine you ever winding someone up!

Aw thanks ;0)
Yea was lovely to see her and as you say compliments are always good as it shows how well things are going :0)

Becktoria79 said:
Sometimes we all go through phases of irritating each other, hopefully it''ll pass and be even better after!

Thanks Becks,I left for a little while and phoned him while I was out,things have picked up :0)

Food update for yesterday Tuesday 18th of September..back on track!

Breakfast

Grapes/banana/pear with yoghurt 2pp

Lunch

Cinnamon and sultana bagel with philli spread 1pp/orange/apple

Dinner

Jacket potato/ham/peppers/onions/tomatoes

Snack

Bagel with spread 1pp/apple

4 pp used..won't add them or take them off of anything as no proper weeklies till Friday.

Exercise was dog walking

All looking good :) I have to say your "off track" and "on track" doesn't look *that* different to me, just less sundaes!

Glad things have improved with your and the OH. I guess both being at home all summer can take its toll, its important to have your own space too and I guess with OH off uni for several months means you might be getting under each others feet (as it were!) a bit more. Hopefully things will settle soon.

Haha thanks..I was tempted to have a sundae tonight but went with a homemade ice lolly instead..so not the same!
I was tempted to say meh earlier and stop trying to lose anymore weight but that's the lazy me talking.Not far to go really..
Very true bout me and the OH,we had a chat last night and he was out for a few hours today so I had the flat to myself which was nice.Not cos I wanted him gone but so I had me time!

That's good. I find "time apart" is often better for relationships than "time together" ;) But thats probably because me and my OH are both cranky only children that grew up being used to being on our own alot and we both still need ALOT of time left alone to do our own thing. Its just good that we both feel that way, other people might well feel quite neglected in our relationship!

And I think its understandable to wonder about stopping - you have lost loads and look fab in all your pictures. I guess she how you feel over the next few weeks and make a decision.

My ex inlaws were both only children aswell! (useless fact there)lol
I like time alone and time out with my friends but also doing things as a couple,I think it's finding that happy medium.OH is back to Uni in a couple of weeks so I will have plenty of me time then ;0)

Thanks about the maintaining,well I was thinking that most of us like a couple of pound to play around with so 10.7 would then mean 10.5! Well I will up the exercise in a couple of weeks so Definitly a good time to rethink things.

Food update for yesterday Wednesday 19th of September..started off as a good day ;0)

Breakfast

Muesli/banana

Lunch

Turkey mince pasta bake/apple

Snacks

Orange

Dinner

Meatballs with sauce and spaghetti

Homemade ice lolly

Pear/plum/grapes/kiwi with a yoghurt

Munchies

Doritos with melted cheese on top