Daisy's sf diary

Purpled said:
:)

Ive made cupcakes for the first time ever. To take to a party tomorrow!! Woop!

How are you and Mr Daisy??

Yum about the cupcakes..any pics to share?
Me and Mr D are a lot better,I think the meal out last night helped as we talked(no pee taking or wind ups) so was nice.
We are going to chill abit later with sundaes and watch kitchen nightmares on the Netflix :0)

Sounds like you had a good chat over the meal. I think in relationships there's always going to be odd periods where you just wind each other up, there so much you can ignore and it passes but sonetimes there comes a point where you need to just talk it out and resolve it it's usually ok.
That gain will be gone by next week. If I eat a heavy meal like pasta I gain about a lb the next day! Bodies can be silly!

Thanks Becks about me and the OH,I totally agree with you.We do have a pretty up and down relationship so talking things through is certainly the way forward.
I expected the gain after having bout a week off and the meal out the night before,it is crazy though how much our weight goes up and down in a week.

Am feeling better being back on track,was a bit daft trying to do it on Wednesday as Friday is fresh start day..live and learn ;0)
Am having my belated birthday meal with the kiddies on Thursday as my son finshes school early that day so we are off to Pizza Hut.So I am going to wi Thursday morning,think that's the best idea!

Commiserations on the gain, Daisy. But like everyone else has said sure it will be off in no time, and at least you were expecting it given the time off plan and meal out the day before.

Meal sounds (and looks!) great. When I was a teenager I used to live pretty near that pub and used to go there with my parents sometimes. I remember they used to a do a HUGE mega sundae. My dad has always been obsessed with ice cream (when him and my mum split up and he got his own place he dedicated an entire draw of the freezer to ice cream!) so he was encouraged to try it one night, even he couldn't manage it.

Glad things are better between you and OH :)

Sounds like your Dad had the right idea with the freezer draw! Only been to that pub a couple of times but its a lovely place to go to,I know the sundae you mean,I've had it before at another hungry horse I used to go to...only to share though..not sure even I could manage a whole one! Got some lemon sorbet to try in my sundae later!
Thanks about me and the OH :0)
Yea I'm not stressing about the gain,I think if I'd been on plan etc then it would be a different story,I know I will get it off and in time get to goal :0)

Food update for yesterday Friday 21st of September.Week 29..sf day

Breakfast

Muesli/nuts

Lunch

Cinnamon and raisin Bagel with garlic and herb spread 1pp/banana/apple

Snacks

Orange/plum

Dinner

Turkey mince pasta bake with added sweetcorn

Sundae

Icecream 4pp strawberry sauce 1pp chocolate 11pp

17 weeklies used/32 left

Exercise was dog walking

Hmmm, I REALLY like lemon and chocolate together but I know not every one does - maybe try a spoonful of the sorbet with the chocolate sauce and see if you like it?

Tesco had a limited edition Kelly's clotted cream ice cream with golden syrup on offer today so got a tub and may or may not have some tonight. OH tends to have golden syrup over his clotted cream ice cream anyway so I thought this was just cutting out the middle man!

Good idea to try a small amount and go from there.
I like the sound of the Kelly's ice cream you got,not seen that variety before,hope you like it.
Used to love golden syrup as a child,your OH has got the right idea with his ice cream!

Food update for Saturday 22nd of September

Breakfast

Muesli/nuts

Lunch

Cinnamon and raisin bagel with garlic and herb spread and tomatoes/ banana.kiwi..grapes with yoghurt

Dinner

Ham/eggs/chips/beans

Sundae

Chocolate ice cream 4pp lemon sorbet 3pp chocolate sauce 1pp chocolates 13pp

22 weeklies used but nom to the sundae...10 weeklies left

Exercise was dog walking

Attachments

• image-630187436.jpg
    image-630187436.jpg
    375.9 KB · Views: 33
I hope everyone has a good Sunday,me and the OH are popping to Felixstowe this morning to have a nose at the market there and to spend some change in the arcades ;0)

Oh my gosh that sundae looks positively obscene! (in a very good way!) Did you like the lemon and chocolate together? My favourite cake is a dark chocolate chip and lemon drench cake, its pretty much my favourite flavour combination in the world.

Can I ask how the cinnamon and raisin bagel work with the garlic and herb philli? I keep seeing you putting it down and I just can't imagine garlic and raisins together!

Have fun at Felixstowe. I bet its freezing there this morning.

That sundae was mm mm mm delish! The lemon and chocolate worked well together,very yummy! I like the sound of the cake you love,it sounds very nommy indeed!
I like the bagel and spread together though I guess it is random but I like random ;0)
It was chilling walking along the front at Felixstowe but some of the market was undercover and the arcades were warm :0)

Glad to find a convert to my lemon and chocolate taste.

I always think the seaside is more impressive when its cold somehow. Although it does make paddling more painful! Glad you had a nice morning.

Atomic pink said:
Glad to find a convert to my lemon and chocolate taste.

I always think the seaside is more impressive when its cold somehow. Although it does make paddling more painful! Glad you had a nice morning.

Nice to be converted.. ;0)
Yes the rough seas can be something else..my feet are freezing without paddling today!
Was nice to go out for a couple of hours and have fun :0)

Back