Daisy's sf diary

Hi Purp,am good thanks,chilling before taking the dogs for a walk.Only got my daughter with me this weekend as my son is away with his Dad.She's chilling too,mine are too old to be a handful(I hope it stays that way)lol.
Look forward to seeing your dumplings(oo-er) lol
I'm cool about the gain,am going to maintain for now and see how I go :0)

Morning lovely,

How are you? hope you enjoyed time with your daughter xxx

I'm gd thank you!! Little worried that this site is so quiet ATM lol! But glad Monday is over and done with!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

emmaedes said:
I'm gd thank you!! Little worried that this site is so quiet ATM lol! But glad Monday is over and done with!! Xxx

Think everyone thinks that and noticing your absence Daisy. Really hope everything is ok with you xxx

emmaedes said:

Yup soon be Hump day :0)
Glad you're good,am sure the site will get busy again soon!

mrsgosling3 said:
Think everyone thinks that and noticing your absence Daisy. Really hope everything is ok with you xxx

Hi Hun,yea I'm good thanks,think I've been quiet in general as a friend txt me last night to check I was ok as she said I'd been quiet!

mrsgosling3 said:
Daisy I really hope everything is ok and you aren't leaving us. We are here if you need to talk xx

Hi Hun,no I haven't left,though am not really on it right now so to speak.Am sure I will get back into the swing of things :0) hope you're ok!

Miss you Daisy, I hope you are well and all is ok x

Back