Daisy's sf diary

Hello daisy

I think it's the weather I feel the same!!! Feel like such a heffa!!!

I hope Ur ok tho!!! Miss you on here xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

emmaedes said:
Hello daisy

I think it's the weather I feel the same!!! Feel like such a heffa!!!

I hope Ur ok tho!!! Miss you on here xxx

Hi Em,love your new profile pic,I hope things are good with you :0) sorry I haven't been about much!
Yup too much snacking,am cutting down! I need to lol

India_87 said:
Hi honey, how are you? Haven't seen you around much on here lately, everything ok? You're missed! xx

Hi Hun,sorry I haven't been about,I hope you're ok.The weight has crept up slightly,6lb gain so I need to knock that on the head! Was ok when maintaining but too much of a gain now!

India_87 said:
Ahh don't worry about it love, we all fall of the wagon now and again, just try not to torture yourself about it and move on from it. You're far too strong to undo all your hard work so knock it on the head, a 6lb gain is nowt you'll get it shifted in a few weeks! Sending you hugs xx

Aw thank you,am alot better as of yesterday,had a much better day food wise :0) hoping to get back to 11 stone for Christmas ;0)

Hey Daisy

How are you? Xx

emmaedes said:
Hey Daisy

How are you? Xx

Hi Em,am good,trying to get a bit more back on track with my food! Will get there lol
I hope all is going well for you and Steve in your new home and that little Benny is doing well :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
Hi Em,am good,trying to get a bit more back on track with my food! Will get there lol
I hope all is going well for you and Steve in your new home and that little Benny is doing well :0)

I know that feeling Hun! I've just joined the gym so hoping that will kick start me!! We are all gd thank you! Have attached a few latest piccies for you - notice bennys wonky ears now! Lol ones up ones down!

Hope you and Jon and kiddies and doggies are all ok xxxx

Attachments

• image-2500291653.jpg
    image-2500291653.jpg
    233.6 KB · Views: 23
  • image-526828088.jpg
    image-526828088.jpg
    376.5 KB · Views: 33
  • image-1538462639.jpg
    image-1538462639.jpg
    228.3 KB · Views: 33
  • image-994150255.jpg
    image-994150255.jpg
    245.4 KB · Views: 37
I know that feeling Hun! I've just joined the gym so hoping that will kick start me!! We are all gd thank you! Have attached a few latest piccies for you - notice bennys wonky ears now! Lol ones up ones down!

emmaedes said:

The pics are great,he has grown bless him,hehe at his wonky ears,love it :0)
That's a great idea with joining the gym,plenty of motivation for you!
Glad you're all good,all ok here thanks,kids good,picking them up tonight and taking them home Friday,have had Ruby and Dylan to stay one weekend,was great having them over,we have them next weekend aswell! Lola is doing well,still growing lol
Me and Jon alot better as well so all in all...all good lol :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
The pics are great,he has grown bless him,hehe at his wonky ears,love it :0)
That's a great idea with joining the gym,plenty of motivation for you!
Glad you're all good,all ok here thanks,kids good,picking them up tonight and taking them home Friday,have had Ruby and Dylan to stay one weekend,was great having them over,we have them next weekend aswell! Lola is doing well,still growing lol
Me and Jon alot better as well so all in all...all good lol :0)

Aw that's brilliant! I'm pleased very thing is good!!! Diets sometimes just get in the way when things are going nicely don't they! You'll be fine and as long as Ur happy that's all that matters xxx

Glad to hear from you Daisy. I am sure the gain will be off in no time if you are able to feel a bit more focussed. Sometimes some time off from thinking about food all the time is necessary. Glad to hear all is well with everyone though.

And Em - awwwwwwwww. Benny is so cute! Much meltyness at the awesome puppy cuteness :)

Hi Janine :0) thanks for the moral support,yup a break is sometimes needed,the positive thing is that I'm getting back on it slowly so hopefully it will make it easier to stick to!

Just wanted to say..love the doggie...soo reminds me of my little Jack Russell I had many moons ago.

Hi Daisy, Have been popping back to see how you are and am glad you are back. Try not to worry about that gain, it's not too much to get it off quite quickly. You have been such a stalwart before with your diet so I am quite sure you can do it.
All part of life's rich tapestry! .. :)

416818_484493151590355_900347263_n.jpg

Emmaline said:
Just wanted to say..love the doggie...soo reminds me of my little Jack Russell I had many moons ago.

Hi Daisy, Have been popping back to see how you are and am glad you are back. Try not to worry about that gain, it's not too much to get it off quite quickly. You have been such a stalwart before with your diet so I am quite sure you can do it.
All part of life's rich tapestry! .. :)

Aw thank you Emm :0)
Half a pound off today which is good considering totm .. I hope you're well :0)

Back