Day One - Complete....here we go again!

Champions League Final. No drink, no junk food, no crisps. Just 2 shakes, 2 soups, 4 coffees all day and 3.5 litres of water. I never would have believed it :)

Superb effort there! Well done!!' :)

Current loss: 22lbs and 15.5 inches

Well done ian u shud smash it this week :) keep going all

Well done ian now if that isn't enough to spur u on god knows what is :) keep going and post a pic of u in that medium shirt

Well done ian now if that isn't enough to spur u on god knows what is :) keep going and post a pic of u in that medium shirt

Righto. Here it is.....

Attachments

• image-391714960.jpg
    image-391714960.jpg
    540.2 KB · Views: 50
Ian you look amazing! H&M medium!! Well done!! :)

Yay well done Ian :)

Wow you dont look like u have anything to lose well done x that shirt is lovely

Looking good Ian xx

Face has gone from this to this. Never been particularly comfy with photos!!

Attachments

• image-705546985.jpg
    image-705546985.jpg
    479.7 KB · Views: 40
  • image-4198277161.jpg
    image-4198277161.jpg
    385.8 KB · Views: 35
Face has gone from this to this. Never been particularly comfy with photos!!

What a huge difference Ian you should be super proud!!! X

Wow u cant half see the difference ian well done u r doing amazing

Can't do much about the ugly mug. But even I'll concede it's thinner :)

I've had a midweek stand on scales. Think I've lost a couple so far

I never weigh myself at home takes the surprise out my WI at my CDC then :) well done how much left do u have to lose then ?

Looking good Ian! Well done so far. How much more do you have to go? A medium H&M is a pretty good bloke size isn't it?

I never weigh myself at home takes the surprise out my WI at my CDC then :) well done how much left do u have to lose then ?

I think I have about 9lbs left to go. I want to get to 11st 7lbs; ideally to flex between that and 12st.

Looking good Ian! Well done so far. How much more do you have to go? A medium H&M is a pretty good bloke size isn't it?

Thank you *shucks*

9lbs I think - for once I've been as good as gold. Well, as good as I'm likely to get :)

I was lapsing into XL - I'm not exactly Mr Tall, that was the tipping point. The past 5-6 years I've been a large in most things, now everything is too big. The H&M shirts are fairly slim made, so it was a real bonus it fits and fits well. I'll have 20 thanks!!!

Wow Ian you stud you look ace!!!! Well done :)

Back