Dee's IF Diary

I need to remember this... UD FROM 4pm today until 4 pm tomorrow then DD til 4pm Monday! Then Christmas UD til Boxing day then I need to sort it out LOL

Oh yes I weighed last Friday.. & it really shocked me as I haven't been dieting so well or visiting the gym as much since my holiday but I've only put on 3lbs and it could be less as I weight in the middle of the day & after the gym (muscles retaining water etc etc ) so could only be two pounds... That made me so happy as I felt like I must have put on half a stone with the crap I've eaten & lack of proper DDs.. my trainer said it doesn't even look like I have gained at all :)

The Fast Diet has arrived! Woohooo! :) so excited reading it! Getting some good info..

Today I have worked out to be a little over 600 cals.. umm not sure if to make it an UD or stick with that.. I have my trainer tonight so it's okay I'm over.. & I can prepare for tomorrow to eat lots..

I think OH & I have January blues.. hmm, well I think I do.. but not in a depressing way, in a I wanna sort my life out but don't know how or where to start or what to do... at least I know I'm looking forward to the gym Tuesday after being so so I'll for ages..

UD done, kinda looking forward to my DD planning to record it so that I stay on track.. feeling good after reading Moseley's book & gonna attempt the way he did it with just eating breakfast & dinner as I don't really like eating at work anyway

Thank you, was good actually! and did a nice strength training sesh in the gym!

B: blueberries, almonds & a black coffee - 160cal

Pre-gym - Banana - 98 cal
Post-gym - Protein Shake - 98 cal

D: Feta, green beans and carrots with balsamic vinegar - 196 cal

482 cals + lots of water!

However :( I dropped my phoen down the loo and couldn't turn it off straight away as I was at the gym and it just wouldn't turn off!! had it in the airing cupboard all night, now it's in a bag of rice (read on the internet..) but it wont turn on at all... really really upset now cos I didn't have insurance but it's still under warranty but probably wont be covered.. now I dunno what to do! Luckily it's an UD as I feel rubbish and may turn to eating... although I'm doing okay atm!

TOTM not helping either..

Last edited:
Thanks, I've been told there is still moisture in there so leaving it to dry until Friday.. then hopefully it will work! Pay as you go atm... I feel like a teen again!

I would have a breakdown if anything happened to my beloved phone!!!! Sad and pathetic but very true :( hope it recovers for you x

I did! I cried this morning but I think PMT .. I'm in pain & lost without my phone, I don't have regular PC access either argh.. not a great start to the year but things can only get better!

Haha!

Just had Salmon with grilled asparagus and a lot of cauliflower for dinner! I don't feel full lol! but looking forward to my DD tomorrow.. sad to see the end of my day off and back to work though... but only two days... got Friday off next week woohoo! :)

Wooaah so happy it's Fridaaayy! :)

Yesterday's DD went well! And had a really good sesh with my trainer .. higher up weights! Woo and didn't feel horrible during my cardio so glad I haven't got a rotten cold anymore!

Phone just seems to be turning itself on constantly although it's been in the airing cupboard for like 3 days now..

I got recommended a phone repair shop, the guy in there told me to dry it out until Friday, and then he'll take a look so I'm going there today, turns itself on, so hoping he can do something! I'm hoping that there is just a glitch with it charging or it restarting that was caused when I couldn't turn it of.. well that's what I hope.. lol! ;) :fingerscrossed:

I just miss coming on Minimins or using myfitnesspal cos I don't have regular laptop access & I've been so bored on my lunch break at work hahaa! Didn't realise how much I loved using my phone! In the gym for the stopwatch or music... reading the news, Facebook.. googling stuff whilst I'm out.. jeez the list goes on!

Oh well.. moral of the story is get insurance asap & don't try to potty train your phone ;)

Even though I have a stinking cold and no sleep, managed a successful DD..

B: blueberries & almonds - 105 calories

L: lemsip and Clementine.. - 35 not sure about lemsip

Tea & almond milk - 8 cals

D: homemade veg & chicken soup! - 150 cal

And treated myself to a options hot chocolate for 60 cals, not primal but I am ill & deserved a treat hahaa..

I've been so hungry today, DDs when you're ill are hard, but glad I managed and as I was up too early for work cos I couldn't sleep I did 10 minutes of pilates stretching with my DVD!

Plus 2 litres of water woohoo :) finish on 358 cals

Woo UD .. no exercise as trying to kill off this awful cold! 2 litres of water drunk and a very primal eating day!

B: blueberry & coconut smoothie and a gluten free sausage!

L: spinach, green bean and tuna salad with olive oil & balsamic + apple

D: two servings of Leek lasagne!

And some cocoa made with almond milk!

Checked my weight today still the same but that's okay, especially after last week.. :) weigh in is on Saturday so gotta be good tomorrow for my DD..

Back