Described as "this tall and this WIDE..." New me starts now!

Glad you had a good time away hunni, you sound like you kept your control well done.
Loads of luck for the hypno band appt hope it goes well for you!
Keep going you are doing fantastic!
xxx

Good luck with all events this week hun x

pat on the back for hubby :)...reminds me that a couple of weeks ago, i was holding an ice cream with a flake for my wee boy while he ran upstairs for something....just as hubby came home, he looked at me, then the ice cream..and said
"what are you doing?????" in a shocked voice :)

I felt I had to justify myself, and explained what was happening, but was annoyed at the time that he thought it was mine, and i was being sneaky.. then realised he was helping me...not scolding me!!!! ;)

Have a good day x

Aw thanks Rose :) Dont know whats wrong with me??? I just feel so low!! I am not letting it affect my eating tho! :rolleyes:

I think it is something to do with my leg!! Having never had any weight related problems I have a poorly leg now after losing the best part of 2 stone!!

I fell off one of our trials bikes over 2 weeks ago and bashed my right leg, wasnt a problem really just a scratch, bruise and bump but not too bad!! However I woke this morning (early) with major pain in my leg and looked at it and it is swollen, hot and bright red!!!:cry::cry:

Spoke to my sis in law (who is a gp), sent her a photo and she thinks its cellulitis!! and demanded I dont leave going to gp until Tues but to go back tomorrow!!

Never, ever have I ever suffered anything like this so I googled it and it appears that cellulitits can be worse for overweight and diabeties sufferers!!! So maybe the miserable gp was right and I am diabetic????:cry:

Therefore just want to cry!!!:cry::cry::cry::(:(

Hi

I don't know anything about medical matters, but could it be an infection that occured when you fell off the trail bike, dirt and germs might have entered your leg?

definately a trip to a doc, not the nasty one though..tomorrow, you might need a course of antibiotics?

Your sister in law will know a 100% more than I do though! Either way, go tomorrow and get it treated somehow!

Chin up, try some painkillers to make yourself comfortable, and phone for an appt in the morning hun x

Don't think the worse, until it is diagnosed tomorrow. Can your sister in law come and have a look at it this evening, and give you a close up, off the record, opinion?..before you see your own doctor!

take care x

Rose you really are so lovely!!:)

Im feeling a little happier now, painkillers taking affect and will defo make an appt first thing in the morning!! Promise!!

Just a wobble!! Daft mare, my eyes feel sore now through all the tears!!

Pull me self back together and get on with it!! If I am diabetic then the weight loss can only help!!:rolleyes:

Thanks again rose!! xx

Woken up and feeling altogether happier! No more silly tears for me!! Just get on with it!! Great plan for today...take boys to library(walk along river bank) take boys to get new trainers(stomp around street) return home to an hour on the wii fit, then move onto wii zumba, may even challenge Tom to just dance competition!! Lol x

Definitely feeling a whole lot better today, I must remember to drink more water and snack on fruit!!

Think slim be slim x

Errrm?????..where is the doctors appointment in all that!!!!! :)

have you just decided to go tomorrow as originally planned hun?

anyway, I am so pleased you feel happier today, loving the attitude, i can feel your smile, all the way from up here!!!! :)

24 hours and a good sleep always works wonders for me too, glad to have been of some help! Come on here ANYTIME anything is bothering you, I'm normally around at least once, or twice or three (ahem!) times a day! :)

Have a good day, keep smiling, glad the pain is easing a bit....and focus on a good day ahead...and whatever the diagnosis hun,one way or another, you'll get through it!...we are all here for you x

Aw thanks Rose!! My leg felt a little better this morning so thought I would wait til tomorrow!! Blood test at 8.20am great!! Been out fishing tonight with the family and I caught a fish around 3" long don't ask me what is was as I have no idea!!

Keep up the healthy attitudes everyone x

Think thin be thin!!

Hi Peps, missed the original post about possible cellulitis. If you had it you would certainly know. Usually you get a raging fever, like very bad flu, the leg swells up and goes bright red and the pain is like someone putting your leg in a vice and squeezing very tightly. After than once the infection starts to go away you get severe blistering that generally leaves very bad scars. I know. I got a cellulitis infection from an itsy bitsy blister on my heel years ago. I was off work 5 weeks!

Sorry for the gory details as you're up and about it looks promising that you've avoided it. Hope all goes well at the doctors.

aww hunni, your leg sounds painful, so glad your low mood didnt affect your eating! and am glad you are feeling happier today. Sounds like you had a good day today?
Did you enjoy the zumba?
Good luck with the docs tomorrow!
xxx

Thanks tranquility and assj x no I dint think it was cellulitis now as it went down as quick as it came up!! Blooming painful tho found it hard to move my leg and skin was so tight and mega hot around it!! Anyway off to drs this morning for my bloods and let the nurse have a look for me!!

Wi tonight and Hypno tomorrow night!!:) :)

I'm so happy I found this forum, never have I been so inspired and found like minded and supportive people before!! Normally its those people with obviously no concerns over their weight that try to give advice that I find a little condescending! Although help is help. X

Thank you everyone just for being there and supporting everyone here x

Well that's the bloods done! Nurse also did my bp with the larger cuff for fat people!!! And it turned out to be 125/75 completely normal!! (in your face gp!!). Now got to wait a few days for the blood results! X

good morning :)

glad bp reading went well, and the 'bigger cuff' will give you the correct reading!..so good news all round!

Hope the result comes back quickly for the blood test!

Have a good day, how is your leg?

Well that's the bloods done! Nurse also did my bp with the larger cuff for fat people!!! And it turned out to be 125/75 completely normal!! (in your face gp!!). Now got to wait a few days for the blood results! X

Yay! Well done you. Stupid doctor! Get her struck off for victimising large people.

I want to cry! Just weighed and f***ing put on half a pound! What is the f***ing point!

The point is my frazzled friend, as RRose so wisely says its only 7 days until its a loss, so so many reasons for a half a pound gain, totm, constipation, fluid retention, scales in a different position etc,etc,etc, dont get all depressed about it, a few weeks from now when someone else has a teeny little gain will you tell them they should just give up ? no, course you wont, we are all gony be disapointed at some point its one teeny blip hun and you are quite welcome to remind me of this when its my turn and im saying 'whats the point'... :patback:

Back