Dew Drop Inn!! Hour x Hour, Day x Day...

How is everyone feeling today? I feel 'thin' as I am a wearing size 18 knickers lol.

Went to BodyBalance class earlier, but I found it quite difficult. Weird that, as last week I breezed through it. Had a chat with the teacher afterwards and she said it was maybe the heat or sometimes your body can just be like that.

Well, I am going to take advantage of the sun and take a book outside with me. I am reading Conn Iggulden's Empire of Silver. What is everyone else reading at the mo?

Laters lovelies xx

The WORST thing that happened to me today: Strimming the yard, in wet grass, had the delight of hitting and pulverising a very large slug, which was chopped it to peices which then sprayed up and pelted me in the face - the hair - most utterly disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

The WORST thing that happened to me today: Strimming the yard, in wet grass, had the delight of hitting and pulverising a very large slug, which was chopped it to peices which then sprayed up and pelted me in the face - the hair - most utterly disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Ewwwwwwww!!!!! BL, that is just sooooo gross! Bloody slugs...I hate them!!!

Yuu :uuuukkkkkk :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

My brother used to work in a park often when strimming around trees the same would happen with dog poo !!!!

Yuu :uuuukkkkkk :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

My brother used to work in a park often when strimming around trees the same would happen with dog poo !!!!

:9529::9529::9529::9529::sign0137:

I think that beats BL's story, bleh!

That's another thing we've got in common BL. i can't bear them either, they make my skin crawl. We call them LuLu's in our house.

They are vile...baby ones are sneaking into my house during the night and then mooching off again. Mingers!

Well, I have had a good couple of days. I tried clothes on yesterday and was pleasantly surprised at how I'm 'almost' into them. And a couple of them were 16s. I'm not kidding myself though, I tried a pair of Next jeans in a 16s and couldnt get them over my hips lol. Never mind, it wont take long now.

How is everyone else doing today?

Hi Debbi - nice to hear you're almost down a size. Always feels good doesn't it :)

Feeling pretty good today - had the confidence to open up my dead TV to try and diagnose the fault. Even ordered a new part from an online supplier. Not sure I woud've had enough self confidence to even attempt it before, so I guess the weight loss is helping me in all sorts of ways :)

Thats excellent Ulysses...good on you for sorting out the tv. Are you tv-less at the moment or do you have a second set? Couldnt do without my Sky Sports :eek:

I'm completely without, sadly. The set failed about 2 months ago and I've got sick of trying to get the retailer to arrange a repair with all the hoops you have to jump through, so it's down to fix it or replace it.

To be honest I've barely missed it. It's let me focus on more important things like tidying/cleaning the house. :)

Really? lol, Ok we dont really watch that much tv, except at the weekend when its wall to wall football. And when its not football, its was golf or cricket. With the odd thing like Dexter flung in. We probably do watch too much. Its the mindless eating while watching that we need to keep an eye on.

I'm a freak - I don't have a TV !!!!

As I am a newbie to this can someone help. I seem to remember that I can only get full access to site once I have posted a certain number of posts is that right or am I off in a dream world again.

We're probably all guilty of the mindless TV eating thing... it's been one of my main problems I think. That and my innate Scottish desire to get the most for my money, so always buying the largest of whatever it is I'm ordering... :)

Back