ProPoints Diary of a hippo haha

Oh really!!!!! I love that. We had tea with my boys and I got the party rings out and couldn't resist.
Sometimes if I'm not sure on the points I will over point x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sometimes Multiples work, other times they back fire, it's all trial and error! I've never tried Party Rings as they aren't Veggie :-( x

Tuesdays menu
I'm having one of those days I full but fancy chocolate

Breakfast
1/4 skimmed milk 1pp
Banana 0pp

Lunch
Food doctor pitta 4pp
Tuna 1/2 can 2pp
Salad cream 1pp
Bourbon biscuit 2pp

Dinner
Wrap 4 pp
Chicken 4pp
Wotsits 2pp
Fox classic 4pp

Snacks
Hot choc options mint light 1 pp

25/26 pp

We ALL get days like these! Remember you have your Weeklies if you need them. I'm having Mint Options later too :) x

have little one off today and been doctors he has a virus and is now on antibiotics, somehow I don't think he will be returning back to school until half term. poor little mite...
so while hes sleeping all snuggley on the sofa, I thought I would give you todays menu.

breakfast
weetos 3pp
skimmed milk 1/2 3 pp

lunch
penguin 3pp
mini cookies 4pp

dinner
2x Lincolnshire sausages 7pp
casserole mix 1/4 2pp
sweetcorn 2tbsp 2pp
sweetheart cabbage 0pp
mash no butter 6pp

26/26 dpp
used 4 weekly propoints which I don't have spare so im over :eek:

bad day with food but my son as half a penguin and half mini cookie so I decided not to waste and ate them.... I didn't have lunch to even it out hahaha
the things we do x

have little one off today and been doctors he has a virus and is now on antibiotics, somehow I don't think he will be returning back to school until half term. poor little mite...
so while hes sleeping all snuggley on the sofa, I thought I would give you todays menu.

breakfast
weetos 3pp
skimmed milk 1/2 3 pp

lunch
penguin 3pp
mini cookies 4pp

dinner
2x Lincolnshire sausages 7pp
casserole mix 1/4 2pp
sweetcorn 2tbsp 2pp
sweetheart cabbage 0pp
mash no butter 6pp

26/26 dpp
used 4 weekly propoints which I don't have spare so im over :eek:

bad day with food but my son as half a penguin and half mini cookie so I decided not to waste and ate them.... I didn't have lunch to even it out hahaha
the things we do x

Hey Melissa, I hope your little Soldier feels better soon, there seems to be such a lot of stuff going around at the moment. I think it's hard with Food when your Routine gets messed around, once he's back to normal you'll be back on it fully. X

Hey Melissa, I hope your little Soldier feels better soon, there seems to be such a lot of stuff going around at the moment. I think it's hard with Food when your Routine gets messed around, once he's back to normal you'll be back on it fully. X

Your right a lot I kiddies seem to be ill at the moment. Well my diet will suffer untill after half term now as I find I tend to eat on the go in the holiday especially as I buy little treats for them.
Also I'll have to eat all the sweets they don't like that they get from trick or treating on Thursday.
I have a feeling next weeks gonna be hard ( due on too )
Also I'm going away Friday to a friends will Sunday and she always makes cakes and we have take out eeeek

Your right a lot I kiddies seem to be ill at the moment. Well my diet will suffer untill after half term now as I find I tend to eat on the go in the holiday especially as I buy little treats for them.
Also I'll have to eat all the sweets they don't like that they get from trick or treating on Thursday.
I have a feeling next weeks gonna be hard ( due on too )
Also I'm going away Friday to a friends will Sunday and she always makes cakes and we have take out eeeek

OMG the School Hols are just a nightmare aren't they? We are always going on little Days Out and they never sell healthy food at these places! I think I've done the May Half Term and Summer Holiday since starting! Nightmare! Ooooo going to your Friends for cake and take out sounds like heaven, you got room for one more ;-) x

Hahaha it is a squeeze getting us all in but it's only for the weekend so we make do.
I prob won't track this weekend and just cater all my 49 weeklys for this weekend. It's prob the best way

Today's menu

Breakfast
1/4 skimmed milk 1pp
English muffin 4pp
Flora light 1 pp
Cheese 30gs 3pp

Lunch
Wrap 4pp
Peppers 0pp
Cucumber 0pp
Cheese 30gs 3pp
Salad cream 1tbsp 1pp
Wotsits 2pp

Dinner
Oat so simple 4pp
Milk 2pp

Snacks
Hot chic options orange 1pp

26/26 daily

Hahaha it is a squeeze getting us all in but it's only for the weekend so we make do.
I prob won't track this weekend and just cater all my 49 weeklys for this weekend. It's prob the best way

Sounds like a Plan,hopefully you enjoy it.x

Today's menu

Breakfast
1/4 skimmed milk 1pp
English muffin 4pp
Flora light 1 pp
Cheese 30gs 3pp

Lunch
Wrap 4pp
Peppers 0pp
Cucumber 0pp
Cheese 30gs 3pp
Salad cream 1tbsp 1pp
Wotsits 2pp

Dinner
Oat so simple 4pp
Milk 2pp

Snacks
Hot chic options orange 1pp

26/26 daily

Sounds good. Which wotsits do you buy for 2pp? X

serena, i buy asda cheese puffs 85p for 6 pack and they are 2pp each and even 2 packets for 4pp!!!

sorry for butting in ladies lol cx

serena, i buy asda cheese puffs 85p for 6 pack and they are 2pp each and even 2 packets for 4pp!!!

sorry for butting in ladies lol cx

OMG Really?!? I know the Smart Price ones are 2pp but didn't know about the normal Asda ones! Thanks for the tip Caz :) x

Sounds like a Plan,hopefully you enjoy it.x Sounds good. Which wotsits do you buy for 2pp? X

I buy the aldi own one they are 80p for 12 packs, I usually buy them for pack lunches for the kiddies.
They are really fat and cheesey x

I buy the aldi own one they are 80p for 12 packs, I usually buy them for pack lunches for the kiddies.
They are really fat and cheesey x

Oooooo I'm definitely gonna be buying Aldi and Asda ones and see which I prefer! Thanks for the tip girlies :) x

Yeah weighed myself this morning and I've lost a pound.
I was sure I would of stayed the same x ill post my diary later x

Yeah weighed myself this morning and I've lost a pound.
I was sure I would of stayed the same x ill post my diary later x

Well Done!!! 1lb is FAB, well done sweetie!!! X

Thanks ladies. It does show if you really stick to it you can have a massive loss.
I'm happy to have lost alb but also makes me wanna stuck to it even more for next week x

Thanks ladies. It does show if you really stick to it you can have a massive loss.
I'm happy to have lost alb but also makes me wanna stuck to it even more for next week x

Onwards and Downwards to Next Weeks WI! How do you plan to spend your Weeklies? X

Back