Mayo light 1pp

Dinner
Chicken breast 6pp
Roast potatoes 4pp
Veg 0pp
Gravy 2pp
2x Yorkshire puds

25pp daily used.
I didn't point this weekend as stay with friends but taking it as I've used all my weeklies

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Today menu
Breakfast
1/4 milk 1pp
Banana 0pp

Lunch
Wotsits aldis 2pp
Hovis x2 5pp
Ham x2 2pp
Marg 1pp
Mayo light 1pp

Dinner
Chicken breast 6pp
Roast potatoes 4pp
Veg 0pp
Gravy 2pp
2x Yorkshire puds

25pp daily used.
I didn't point this weekend as stay with friends but taking it as I've used all my weeklies

Yummy looking Monday :) I have to take Mum to Aldi tomorrow so I'm going to be on the look out for the 'Wotsits' ! X

Yummy looking Monday :) I have to take Mum to Aldi tomorrow so I'm going to be on the look out for the 'Wotsits' ! X
They are in a big blue multipack x if that helps. Sometimes it can be a pain looking for something if you don't know what packaging it's in x

Tuesdays menu

Breakfast
Milk skimmed 1/4 1pp
Banana 0 pp
Shape yougart 2pp

Lunch
Rice Krispies 3pp
Milk skimmed 2pp
Walkers prawn cocktail 5pp

Dinner
Pitta 6pp
Chicken 10pp
Salad 0pp

30pps used today out of 26
Went over slightly but hey ho x

Wednesday menu

Milk 1/2 skimmed 1pp
Banana 0
Shape yogart 2pp

Lunch
Oat so simple plain 3pp
Milk skimmed 2pp

Dinner
Food doctor pitta 4pp
Ham 2pp
Cucumber 0pp
Carrot 0pp

14pp
Lots of green tea
Slightly felt guilty for yesterday's over so didn't eat much today but I'm not Hungary at all. Just completely emotional ?
I have no idea why!! And I tried to cry in the shower but it didn't work lol x

Aw Hun, I think we are all the same at the minute! It must have something to do with the weather, dark nights in now and it's turned sooo cold! I have been like a bag O cats past week, think focusing on something ie ww will get us all through!! I went to aqua fit tonight and honestly a hour or two off from the kids and a bit of girly chat has me in great form! Cx

They are in a big blue multipack x if that helps. Sometimes it can be a pain looking for something if you don't know what packaging it's in x Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Found Them :) Thanks for the tip :) x

Sorry to hear you felt 'guilty' yesterday but in the grand scheme 4pp aka 160cals won't make that much difference. You shouldn't skimp on your pp the next day to compensate for it.

How are u feeling today? X

Found Them :) Thanks for the tip :) x Sorry to hear you felt 'guilty' yesterday but in the grand scheme 4pp aka 160cals won't make that much difference. You shouldn't skimp on your pp the next day to compensate for it. How are u feeling today? X

Feeling better today thanks. The problem is I love food and could stuff my face till I explode even tho I'm not Hungary.
I feel so guilty when I over eat that it makes me feel like poop

I'm feeling positive today tho so I'm still hoping I get a loss tommorrow x

Aw Hun, I think we are all the same at the minute! It must have something to do with the weather, dark nights in now and it's turned sooo cold! I have been like a bag O cats past week, think focusing on something ie ww will get us all through!! I went to aqua fit tonight and honestly a hour or two off from the kids and a bit of girly chat has me in great form! Cx

A few hours away from the kids makes a massive difference doesn't it? I used to do Zumba but as money's a bit tight with Xmas coming up, I've stopped for a while
I've been thinking about doing home workout DVDs which I have loads off just can't find time to do it when the kids are off
Hopefully next week I can fit one in x

Feeling better today thanks. The problem is I love food and could stuff my face till I explode even tho I'm not Hungary.
I feel so guilty when I over eat that it makes me feel like poop

I'm feeling positive today tho so I'm still hoping I get a loss tommorrow x

Fingers Crossed the Friday Crew will see good results :) Do you have any DVDs already? I've got quite a few but tend to do them via You Tube these days. X

Fingers Crossed the Friday Crew will see good results :) Do you have any DVDs already? I've got quite a few but tend to do them via You Tube these days. X

I do actually have quiet a few around 10 in total.
My fav is ministry if sound pump it up. As I've not exercised regularly I think I need to work myself back up too that as it's quite intense
And seeing as I've not exercised at all for a month I'll be a right sloth starting again lol

What do you recommend ?

Thursdays menu

1/2 skimmed milk 1pp
Banana 0pp

Lunch
Oat so simple 3pp
Skimmed milk 2pp

Dinner
Food doctor pitta 4pp
Chicken breast 4pp
Salad 0pp
Salad cream 1 tbsp 2pp

16pp not sure what I'm gonna have yet to bump it up, I'll update later x

I do actually have quiet a few around 10 in total.
My fav is ministry if sound pump it up. As I've not exercised regularly I think I need to work myself back up too that as it's quite intense
And seeing as I've not exercised at all for a month I'll be a right sloth starting again lol

What do you recommend ?

Via You Tube I like to do Leslie Sansone which is just a Walking one, really gentle but really works too! I also like the 30DS but maybe work your way up to that one! I've only ever made it to the 10DS! X

Thursdays menu

1/2 skimmed milk 1pp
Banana 0pp

Lunch
Oat so simple 3pp
Skimmed milk 2pp

Dinner
Food doctor pitta 4pp
Chicken breast 4pp
Salad 0pp
Salad cream 1 tbsp 2pp

16pp not sure what I'm gonna have yet to bump it up, I'll update later x

Looking Good :) Are the Food Doctor Pittas different to normal Pittas? X

Via You Tube I like to do Leslie Sansone which is just a Walking one, really gentle but really works too! I also like the 30DS but maybe work your way up to that one! I've only ever made it to the 10DS! X Looking Good :) Are the Food Doctor Pittas different to normal Pittas? X

Yes I've done 30ds twice all 30 days too.

The food doctor ones I got on offer in waitrose as they were only a £1, they are really nice and keep my fuller which I think is down to the seeds in them x they are really tasty, I find freezin them and toasting as and when taste nicer x

Yes I've done 30ds twice all 30 days too.

The food doctor ones I got on offer in waitrose as they were only a £1, they are really nice and keep my fuller which I think is down to the seeds in them x they are really tasty, I find freezin them and toasting as and when taste nicer x

I might have to try those Pittas if I see them in our Supermarkets, I always find the 'normal' ones don't really fill me up! Will u maybe do the 30DS again? X

Yeahhhh I lost a 1lb I'm really pleased x

I might have to try those Pittas if I see them in our Supermarkets, I always find the 'normal' ones don't really fill me up! Will u maybe do the 30DS again? X[/QUOTE

I love 30ds when I'm doing it but when I've stopped I feel so sluggish, I think I need to do a routine 2-3 times a week and not be committed to the everyday exercise. I know it's good to exercise everyday it just doesn't fit in my life x

Yeahhhh I lost a 1lb I'm really pleased x

Well Done on your 1lb Loss! That's FAB! Onwards and Downwards to Next Weeks WI! Friday WI Crew Rock!!! X

Back