Peppers0pp
Cheese 30gs 4pp

Snack
Slice if tesco vanilla tray bake 5pp

Total 30points
Used 4 pp weekly

Have 45 weeklies left

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm so jealous of your Tray Bake! That's one of the few shop bought cakes I actually like! X

I'm so jealous of your Tray Bake! That's one of the few shop bought cakes I actually like! X

My boys got it from my friend for Halloween and they don't like it. I think its delicious but have limited myself to one today and I'm hoping the hubby will eat the rest lol

My boys got it from my friend for Halloween and they don't like it. I think its delicious but have limited myself to one today and I'm hoping the hubby will eat the rest lol

Funnily enough my daughter didn't like it either but I found it really yummy and I'm normally quite picky on cake! X

Just got back from a bonfire/firework night, husbands work did it and was a burger van, food and drink all free as his manager was paying wowza lol

So Saturdays menu
Breakfast
Skimmed milk 1/4 1pp
Banana 0pp

Lunch
Tomatoes 0pp
Cucumber 0pp
4 Jacob crackers 4pp
Little cheese light x2 2pp

Dinner
Glass of wine 4pp
2x burgers ( pointed as 12 pp each 6 for bun and 6 for burger as was very meaty and had no fat and cooked in grill ) so 24pp

Total propoints 35pp
26/26 daily pp
9 weekly pp

I have 36 weekly propoints left ?

I'm happy as I could if are so much more, also I'm going out for a Indian with friends Monday, what do you suggest I get want really low points please x x

Just got back from a bonfire/firework night, husbands work did it and was a burger van, food and drink all free as his manager was paying wowza lol

So Saturdays menu
Breakfast
Skimmed milk 1/4 1pp
Banana 0pp

Lunch
Tomatoes 0pp
Cucumber 0pp
4 Jacob crackers 4pp
Little cheese light x2 2pp

Dinner
Glass of wine 4pp
2x burgers ( pointed as 12 pp each 6 for bun and 6 for burger as was very meaty and had no fat and cooked in grill ) so 24pp

Total propoints 35pp
26/26 daily pp
9 weekly pp

I have 36 weekly propoints left ?

I'm happy as I could if are so much more, also I'm going out for a Indian with friends Monday, what do you suggest I get want really low points please x x

Your evening sounds fab, i still need to point up my Buffet Helpings! Indian is a really really tricky one as I don't find the Eat Out Guide to be very accurate if Im honest! What sort of thing do you like? X

Your evening sounds fab, i still need to point up my Buffet Helpings! Indian is a really really tricky one as I don't find the Eat Out Guide to be very accurate if Im honest! What sort of thing do you like? X

Same here, especially as you don't know what portion size it is either.
I know that eating in is smaller portions so that's a bonus.
I usually have a bhuna with rice but I Half thatwith hubby and then we get sagg aloo and onion barjees.
Can't really share in the restaurant so I was think chicken tikka as a main as it comes with salad bits but having some of hubby's rice x

Same here, especially as you don't know what portion size it is either.
I know that eating in is smaller portions so that's a bonus.
I usually have a bhuna with rice but I Half thatwith hubby and then we get sagg aloo and onion barjees.
Can't really share in the restaurant so I was think chicken tikka as a main as it comes with salad bits but having some of hubby's rice x

According to the EOG, Chicken Tikka Main is 14pp and Plain Rice is 12pp (So half would be about 6pp) or Pilau is 25pp (so maybe have a 1/3 for 8pp). Onion Bhaji are 3pp Each. Saag Aloo is 5pp. So you could probably 'spend' 30pp and have a whole Tikka Main, 2/3 of Plain Rice, 1 Bhaji and Portion of Saag Aloo. How does that sound? X

According to the EOG, Chicken Tikka Main is 14pp and Plain Rice is 12pp (So half would be about 6pp) or Pilau is 25pp (so maybe have a 1/3 for 8pp). Onion Bhaji are 3pp Each. Saag Aloo is 5pp. So you could probably 'spend' 30pp and have a whole Tikka Main, 2/3 of Plain Rice, 1 Bhaji and Portion of Saag Aloo. How does that sound? X

That sound good, although my friend has changed her mind and we are now going to harvester. Which I suppose is ok as the salad bar is free so I can fill up on that.
I will check the menu out today too see what's not so high on points x

Sundays menu

Breakfast
1/4 skimmed milk 1pp
2x eggs 4pp
English muffin 5pp
Marg 1tbs 1pp

Dinner
Lamb 120gs 8pp
Carrots 0pp
Cabbage 0pp
1 roast potato 4pp
Yorkshire pud 2pp
Gravy 2pp

Bulmers x2 16pp

26/26 daily used
17 weekly used
19 weekly left

That sound good, although my friend has changed her mind and we are now going to harvester. Which I suppose is ok as the salad bar is free so I can fill up on that.
I will check the menu out today too see what's not so high on points x

Harvester display their calories on the menu so just divide by 40 for a rough estimate, I think the EOG is are out of date for Harvester but I can send you a pic of it if you wanted? X

Sundays menu

Breakfast
1/4 skimmed milk 1pp
2x eggs 4pp
English muffin 5pp
Marg 1tbs 1pp

Dinner
Lamb 120gs 8pp
Carrots 0pp
Cabbage 0pp
1 roast potato 4pp
Yorkshire pud 2pp
Gravy 2pp

Bulmers x2 16pp

26/26 daily used
17 weekly used
19 weekly left

Looking Good :) Fab Use of Weeklies ;-) x

Harvester display their calories on the menu so just divide by 40 for a rough estimate, I think the EOG is are out of date for Harvester but I can send you a pic of it if you wanted? X Looking Good :) Fab Use of Weeklies ;-) x

Yes that had the calories in the menu I was actually good
I had jacket it was very small, with chicken breast and then had the salad bar. I did have some pasta from the salad bar and sour cream on my jacket but I'm just gonna point all the rest of my weeklies that way I'm safe x

Yes that had the calories in the menu I was actually good
I had jacket it was very small, with chicken breast and then had the salad bar. I did have some pasta from the salad bar and sour cream on my jacket but I'm just gonna point all the rest of my weeklies that way I'm safe x

Sounds as though you did really well Sweetie, go you! Ive not been to Harvester in AGES! X

Mondays menu
Breakfast
1/4 skimmed milk 1pp
Banana 0pp

Lunch
Salad 0pp
Ham 2pp
Salad cream 2pp

Dinner
Harvester
Chicken and jacket potato
Sour cream and salad bar
2 x Malibu with diet coke
1/2 bottle wine

I have used all my dailies and accounted the rest of my weeklies to cover

Tuesdays menu
Skimmed milk 1/4 1pp
Banana 0pp
We yougart 1pp

Lunch
5 x multigrain crackers 4pp
Marg light 2tsp 2pp
Cheese 5pp

Dinner
Chicken Breast 6pp
Pasta sauce 2pp
Pasta 150gs 4pp

Total 26/26

Menus are sounding fab! Hope all is well cx
Thankyou, hopefully if I lose a lb a week I'll be pleased as it's steady x

How has your day been Melissa? Looks like you are doing fab, x

How has your day been Melissa? Looks like you are doing fab, x

Hey I'm not sure, I sneakily weighed myself this morning as soon as I got up and the scales said I've put 1 1/2 lbs on :-( I'm not sure where I've gone wrong??

Back