Diary of a yo yo dieter!

Today's stats/Goals

30.9BMI get under 30BMI
87.0 kg get under 87kg (same weight 4 days running!)
191.8lbs get into the 180s
13st 9.8lbs get under 13.5 stone...!

Still working away, shanny...off to check your diary!

hiya, just read your diary for inspiration. you are doing fab! it takes guts to keep restarting and you seem to really know how to work cd. good luck this week.

Thanks Leeds. I see you STS in Week 2 and I'm headed that way myself! Let's keep each other motivated!!

Down to 191.1lbs/86.7kg/13st 9.1lbs

Drat and dangnabbit, I thought I'd get under the 190 mark this week. Very slow loss this week but I'm sticking to it. It's my first day back to work after being off for 12 days so I'd say it'll be buzzing at work (I'm a teacher) and I'll have to stay away from all the goodies!

Weigh in officially w/ CDC tomorrow afternoon (weighed in last week in the morning) so hoping for a 2lbs loss, tho the morning/afternoon differential can sometimes be up to 5lbs for me! Also, I'll get her to measure me and update my waist ticker!

Can't wait to get slim slim slim!
Loving my new Christmas ticker...makes me think of all that I can achieve by then and fitting so nicely into something I feel good in instead of squeezing into something like a sausage and then packing more rubbish down on top of it!

HOoooooray!

Hi Gm, just dropping in to check how you're doing. Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. :)
Have a good day. x

Thanks, Tessie, having a good day so far. Back to work for my first week of being on CD 100% while working. Going okay so far, with the help of my friend, Mr. Caffeine!

Hope you're doing well, too...

Hoping for a 2lbs loss this week as a minimum!

-3lbs this week, that's a total of 12lbs! Yay!

Thanks for commenting in my diary. I've not had much time to write in it! Things are going okay. I startd on the the tetras for work which is making things easier without a hand mixer and cups etc to bring to work.

I'm so so close to the stone loss just 13.9lbs down so just a small bit more! :)

Well Friday night blip strikes again. Had about 130g of sirloin steak (homemade) fried in butter and garlic. Ugh...

Hope this doesn't ruin my weigh in...I must stay 100% to get to my goals...why do I do this Fridays? I'm grand the rest of the time, but it's just annoying I've done this, when I was 100% until now!

Well Friday night blip strikes again. Had about 130g of sirloin steak (homemade) fried in butter and garlic. Ugh...

Hope this doesn't ruin my weigh in...I must stay 100% to get to my goals...why do I do this Fridays? I'm grand the rest of the time, but it's just annoying I've done this, when I was 100% until now!

Hi GM, have you any idea 'why'?I generally have to ask myself why I pick when I do...otherwise I feel like it's something happening to me.Stress was always a big thing for me and getting home exhausted. Perhaps knowing more ( as well as knowing you can sole source ) would help you to take care around possible triggers?

Belle,
I do think I've figured out the 'why'...like you said, tired, hungry and for me, alone with all the food and having to cook for the kids...

What I did yesterday was make a big beef stew which I'll freeze for the kids which will mean there are meals there I don't have to cook for the kids dinner. My hub is away on a Thurs and Fri so that's the night I tend to want to stray away from 100%.

Thanks for all your support!

My hub made the kids roast chicken, roast spuds n veg so that's why I'm in bed, in the pj's, just finished a cappucino cold shake and will have soup while watching xfactor.
I can't even go downstairs with the smells.
Must focus on the fact I've lost 15lbs in 18 days and I want to wear this for xmas or at least NYE:

image1xxl.jpg

Thanks, guys. It's from ASOS and it's called Rushed mesh dress...I defo won't look like that! I will however, be wearing heavy and very sturdy body slimming technology!

Back