Diary of a yo yo dieter!

Thanks, kirsty was not easy. I'm a HUGE fan of rice and none more so than Iranian rice. There were three kinds of rice...

And a cold potato/egg/pea/chicken salad that I adore... I had a small teaspoon of it but I'm afraid between that and the bars, I've brought myself out of ketosis and back to hunger and cravings.

Ah, well... I'm very cold, the Sky is out and I just want a big piece of hot apple pie, ice cream, chocolate, cream a PBJ sandwich, a pizza and a big Bacardi and diet 7up! DIET 7up haha

Haha Diet 7up!!! That reminds me of a woman at work who is a larger lady - she gets two breakfast butties filled with fried goods every morning then gets a diet coke because she's 'on a diet.' :D

I actually prefer diet coke and diet 7up! Go figure! Seriously, though, we were supposed to go up to our neighbours for a bit of a chat and I can't really go because I know they'll have crisps, pizzas for the kids and I'll just have water and today, just right now, I'd rather stay here and fall asleep and forget about what I ate last night and today (only a bit of rasher and a bite of broc)...

Should be an interesting weigh in this week! I am totally giving up on the bars and I'll get one a week for the evening after weigh in and that's all.

I'm just in a ***** mood today!

That was sh i te. See this day is such sh i te, I can't even say sh i te when I want to!

Hope you feel better tomorrow, chick. The pants weather doesn't help. I didn't think the crunch bars were that bad from a carbs point of view. Do find the cranberry one awfully moreish though .

Sending good vibes your way xxx

Thanks LRO!
It's a brighter day today!

Hi GM I just had a look at your diary. Very well done on your weight loss so far and fitting into your skirt!! I like your outfit and would like to able to wear something like that. I've not worn a skirt in years!

Persian food that sounds lovely...I would love to eat some rice...I would have been tempted too. Well done for not having too much.

I have given up on bars too, I like them too much, and sometimes had 2 in a day. Especially like the peanut and cranberry ones. I still have 2 a week, get 2 on weigh in day, have one after my weigh in, and one the next day. I can't give them up completely!!

I look forward to reading your updates, and hope you are having a good day today xx

Thanks, miss-r! You're very kind!

I decided to update my ticker and profile to include all the weight loss since Jan '10. I've been on SS 100% for less than a month!

Thanks so much for posting on my thread...

Feeling much more positive today though still in denial about my friend leaving.

Off for a shower and maybe a shopping trip IN MY OWN WARDROBE!

Yes, I think this is a bigger job than I'm ready for. The last time I did a wardrobe clear out, I was so p*ssed off with my fatness that I fecked all the clothes into two suitcases summer/winter/shoes of all sizes from 10-20 mixed in together. Not sure I'm up for this challenge today.

Hub home and scolded me for still being in bed and not having gotten up to do anything and normally, this would be binge-city territory so I'm going to have to go and shower, shave my legs and rub cream on myself to keep my distracted and aware of my ever-existing and still lumpy lumps.

I'm developing a disturbing crush on One Direction. :) I think Cheryl is too..did you see how she was smiling and gushing at them? :)

Wow, seriously, Rebecca is one talented lady and so so pretty!

---------
Well, leaving that minor XFACTOR comment aside, today wasn't too bad.

I'm going to try to do the intro teaching part of Turbo Jam Cardio Party...I think they call it something catchy like Cardio Small-Get-Together-for-those-who-go-to-bed-early!

Wish me luck!

I forgot to say I did the wardrobe readjustment. It was great, tried on loads and that was my work out for the day! Now all that is in my closet either fits me or will fit me in the next three months!

Onwards and downwards!

Welp. Another day at that damn 83.6kg on the scale. It's not broken as I called the children from their cartoons to weigh them to make sure they didn't weigh 83.6, too! Ha!

Well, I've totally gone off the bars as I'm sure they're not gelling well with my body and make me feel funny in my tummy and bummy. So, no bars.

So, I'll get enough chocolate tetras for work (6 of them: 5 with one spare) and 5 soups and the rest shakes. I liked the strawb shake but not the banana one. I'm sticking to Leek and Potato and Mush soup for now and I'll see if there are any others I've not tried.

So, weigh in on Tues tho my CDC said she might have to be away that day so I can weigh in on Monday or Wednesday. If given a choice, I'll go for Wednesday as it's probably a better chance of actually losing anything!

I tried on a load of clothes and the Banana Republic Skirt I bought in the States in Feb 2009 fit (tags still on) which is nice. I've now got loads in my wardrobe to wear for the Xmas season so I've no plans to buy anything until I hit my goal.

Speaking of the goal, I think more and more I'm going to go a bit lower, maybe 9st 7lbs instead of 10st 3lbs...just wondering if I can do it.

I'm going to do some exercise this week and see if that helps speed things along. Nothing too overly vigorous, just the modified version of TurboJam/Cardio Party. I used to be able to almost finish the 45min programme while actually doing the jumping, running, etc...now I'll be doing the low impact version of this. My plan is to get up early on the morning John is in town (his days to get kids up, etc) and one weekend day. I'll also try to get to one exercise class, whether it's cardio box or aquafit. This should help with the lose skin and help to tone me up!

Water: 4L seems to work best for me as I'm fairly thirsty anyway.

Week 5 starts on Wednesday! This is the week my CDC wants me to add a meal. I'm going to insist it be a 200cal one, yes, I know that's low, but I am in the zone and I think adding a full meal once a day could set me on a collision course with binging..I don't feel strong enough yet to eat a balanced meal.

Go and watch her videos. I find her very inspiring. She's my height and same start weight. Mind you, years and YEARS younger!

YouTube - weight loss before and after pics
YouTube - Weight loss update!
YouTube - weight loss update oct 2009

Did my measurements and have lost 11.5in all over since 20th of October! Wow!

well done, and looks like you are on a roll.

Wow your CDC is gorgeous!!! Lucky girl!

11.5 inches is brilliant, you have done so well :)

Oh, wait, no, she's not my CDC! She's just a girl I saw on youtube! :)
My CDC is a much older woman but lovely, too!

well done, and looks like you are on a roll.

Thanks, leeds, it doesn't feel like that as I've STS for 5 days! Won't be much of a loss this week but I'll suck it up as I had a big loss in week 3 and 17lbs in 3 weeks is nothing to sniff at!

I'd love to get down under 10st,just to be in the single digits for the first time in my adult life!

Back