Diary of a yo yo dieter!

OOhh yes we have the same taste hun i have one just like it from River island £35.00 lovely on i tell ya it's short but lush lol.x

you will get there for sure x

Thanks, Shanny. I fit into a size 14 skirt i bought a few years ago with the tags still on and it fit! I'm wearing it now!

Not obese: bmi 29.9!!
b1da1270.jpg

baa35689.jpg

Me at work in a size 14 skirt and a size L top from Zara. Ugh, look pretty hefty around the middle still!

Thanks, shanny...I'm so glad to be out of 18s anyway! I don't think that skirt really fits me, though. It was painfully tight at the waist just now after I had my shake, coffee and water!

Swit swoo! I can't wait to be out of the 18s! I have so many lovely dresses with tags still on that I never had the heart to return and always said I would slim down in to them :)

determinator: 14lbs in one week! That's one stone in one week! Good god, woman, what did you do? Get worms? And if you did, can I have one? :)

felix: I know, it's great to go shopping in my own wardrobe. I put away all my 16s, 14s, 12s, 10s and 8s in my son's room so I'll have to rifle through them all and find what fits! I'll also have to put the 20s and 18s away as I don't ever want to see them again!

My older sister is going to love it when I drop the weight as she's about the same size I was when I started and is always after my clothes haha. I'll give them all to her :)

Thanks guys. Got it last year at Wallis sale last year for €15!

Thrilled as my 10 yr old daughter just got lead in class play Alice in Wonderland! Thrilled for her as she struggles academically n this will really boost her confidence!

you are doing so well and losing a bit faster than me but then I am doing the 810 version.
Looking good, kid x

Thanks, rumbly! You're doing amazingly well too! If I can keep up a steady weight loss, I'll have it off by new year!

83.6kg 13st 2.3lbs 184.3lbs

last 5 days steady .4kg/day!
Long may it last!!

Wish I could do that - need to stop the daily weighing I think as it's not showing quick enough results and I might cave in!

Well done on another loss. X

Thanks!

lol you said "have it off by xmas" - wink wink....he heeeeeee

Haha!
Well, I went to a Persian celebration and I ate. Nothing over the top, but I did, no straight carbs but it's a once in a very rare while thing I get to have Persian food, so...

I was up 2lbs this morning! Think it's because I didn't have enough water yesterday or the day before and the bars so I'm stopping the bars until further notice!

So, let's hope there's some loss by next weigh in on Tuesday next week!

no carbs was a great choice kid, dead proud of you x
kirsty x

Back