Diary of a yo yo dieter!

In my stock cupboard I have bottles of water my shakes and bars is so handy it's great. Not even my teacher assistant knows my blender is in class I say it's for my. Cuppa soups lol.

Try it out Hun I'm sure this will work for you. It will become a routine soon. Keep me posted Hun.

does it really work?And does it do anything for patchy greyness in the skin, my skin needs TLC, its soo ashy in places :sigh:

It does really work. It completely changed the feel of my skin. I wouldn't do it, however if you have sensitive skin. It's like a roller of sandpaper on your skin (fine sandpaper, mind) so I don't think it would suit fair people or people with sensitive skin or spots.

Great suggestions rumbly and shanny! I work on my own with 2 male teachers in the room and they don't notice much! I'm glad they're not female or they'd be all up in my bizness!

Meanwhile, I just bought this:
l_03135141.jpg

Lol lol all up in your bizness lol I'm sure that wont happen now.
My blender is a cheap one £4 from asda I'm so hungry right now to early to have my soup.
What have u had today GM ?

I had 2 choco shakes, first one warm and 2nd one cold w/ ice.

I'm having oriental chili soup later with my new mixer! Yay, weight in tomorrow and no SCHOOL! :)
My own are going to a 3 hr camp so I have a few hours from the time I go to drop them to weigh in and hit a few shops. I'm going to try some stuff on and see what size situation is!

We're going to have a great week off. I'd love to have the time and money to rejoin the gym but I'm sure all the savings Ill have from not binging on ***** food and drink will mean I can rejoin at the new year!

-9lbs! Yay!
I'm 13st 11.3lbs...goal for next week is 8lbs off so I'll be 185lbs/83.9kg/13st 3lbs...
I don't want to stay in the 13 stones for very long!

hello I just wanted to say good luck and well done on your weight loss so far, 9lbs in one week thats amazing!! very well done! I look forward to reading your further updates! xx

Hi hon, just popping in to see how you're doing. Oh my goodness! What an amazing first week's weightloss! You must be sooo proud. Keep up the good work and you'll be at goal in no time! :D
Chat soon. x

Thanks tessie and miss-r!!

I weighed myself this morning and I sts so I think I'm probably better off weighing in every 3 days or so instead of every day!

Life is fairly stressful at the moment. I have a med neg case ongoing for 2.5 yrs which just drags on and on and it's really affected my finances n stress levels. Plus lots of hassles at home so going to have to fight the urge to see solace in curry rice chips chocolate cake crisps n dip ,,,

still 100% n not had a single cheat. I looked back on my old photos in spring at this weight and if I had stuck w my eating fitness plan I'd be long past attaining my goal and enjoying my new body instead if hating the horrible flab...

I've had better days.

Hi Hon, sorry to hear you're having a tough day. Still, you're doing amazingly well. Stay strong! You can do it. :)

Grr weighed myself again today and guess what?
87.7 AGAIN!

Arg, pushing up the water intake back up to 4L and reducing the coffee/tea (I was having both black) to one coffee and one tea and see how that goes. This is day 3 at same weight (after toilet, naked first thing in the morning)!

Embarrassed to say I had to change my height by two inches. I always said I was 5'8" but when I sis one of those electric measuring things in the chemist today and I'm going to follow that. So I'm back to obesity for another HALF STONE!! Not fun or fair!!

-1.1lb...at least it's something. Off to get hair cut/coloured!
Stayed out of the kitchen last night again! Hooray!

Saturday night is our big estate Halloween party and trick or treating where there's just every kind of candy and junk but I'll be having water water water.

Lost 10lbs! It's not really showing yet though..will do measurements again tonight when my hub gets home. Poor guy, it can't be pretty measuring all this blubber but he will do it!

I had a headache. I felt weak and tired and just wanted to eat solid food.

So I did. I ate a big bowl of rice crispies with low fat milk, 2 tbsp of peanut butter, possibly more, 3 tbsp of chicken curry with broccoli (no rice) a few bites of the leftover sausages and eggs I made the kids.

Not huge quantities of anything, but probably I'd guess in the neighbourhood of 4-500 cals. I'm just gutted I did it but coffees and water weren't doing it.

I need to refocus and think about why I did that. I had planned on having bars in Week 3 and one meal a week (an SS+ one)...

I'm just so sad I did it.

Thanks, shanny.

I'm over it. I've lowered my goals this week to 2lbs and so anything above that is icing! Ok, maybe not icing but a nice vanilla pack made into a frosting with hot water :)

Keep at it Hun- your doing great. Sounds like u have enough on ur plate without beating ur self up!

Keep at it Hun- your doing great. Sounds like u have enough on ur plate without beating ur self up!

I'm amazed that I didn't do further damage and just go for a massive binge. I also haven't beat myself up like I would've done. I'm trusting the programme and not getting too upset that I'll prob have less than 2lbs weight loss this week...!

Back