Diary of Poohbearmufc - Restart 3.3.08 - I WILL DO THIS!!

poohbearmufc

Longing 2 b a yummy mummy
Well as the title says, day 1 is nearly over and I have survived. I have lived on the toilet today, sure I am going to wear the carpet out in work and the security guard keeps looking at me funny!!

I am freezing cold! Didn't help that I have just had a frozen tetra!! nevermind... so that is me done for the night, may have another 1/2 pint of water, but not too much otherwise I will be up all night...

Not done too bad, considering I only decided to come on CD this morning.. feeling very positive!! and I have my determination back!!

Hope everyone else is doing OK too...

Love

Hi Nikki:)

Wow I was really glad to read this:D

I wonder what the security guards think you've got stashed in the toilet:eek:

Hope you and the family are well. Are you restarting your diary thread?

Tracey
x

Hi Nikki:)

Wow I was really glad to read this:D

I wonder what the security guards think you've got stashed in the toilet:eek:

Hope you and the family are well. Are you restarting your diary thread?

Tracey
x

Going to start a new one I think...don't think I would be able to find my old one and it might depress me too much...

The family are really good George is 2 in less than 2 weeks time... I wanted to be a yummy mummy for his 2nd birthday, well it will have to wait till he's 3!!

Love

Going to start a new one I think...don't think I would be able to find my old one and it might depress me too much...

I'll be looking out for the new one:)

The family are really good George is 2 in less than 2 weeks time... I wanted to be a yummy mummy for his 2nd birthday, well it will have to wait till he's 3!!

Love

You are yummy already:)

Everything is crossed for you Nikki, we both know you can do it this time, and I'll be :whip: all the way from over here in Kent:D

Tracey
x

Well as the title says, day 1 is nearly over and I have survived. I have lived on the toilet today, sure I am going to wear the carpet out in work and the security guard keeps looking at me funny!!

I am freezing cold! Didn't help that I have just had a frozen tetra!! nevermind... so that is me done for the night, may have another 1/2 pint of water, but not too much otherwise I will be up all night...

Not done too bad, considering I only decided to come on CD this morning.. feeling very positive!! and I have my determination back!!

Hope everyone else is doing OK too...

Love

Well done on gettin thru' day 1 - you can do this......look forward to sharing your successes along the way !

love

Debz xx

Well done, Nikki! Stick with it! Drink like a fish - water, of course!!

You can do it!
x

Start of Day 2 and I am feeling really positive, back under the 15's today, only just but that is fab... not weighing now till next Thursday... I am freezing cold and hungry but hey ho, here goes a black coffee with tetra!!

Have a good day everyone...

Love

Day 2

Sorry i didn't post yesterday for day 2, we had a power cut at home and it has knackered the computer! So working on DH laptop... got someone coming out to look at the PC at lunchtime, just hope he can get it working as it has all G's baby pics on...

Anyway back to the diet, day 2 went really well... I was freezing cold all day, but don't think that was ketosis as everyone else in the office was freezing cold too... had to put my fleece dressing gown on later on at home (didn't help having a frozen tetra!!) so my thinking is to maybe have a soup instead to warm me up...

Drank about 4 litres of water and quite a few coffees, but that was mainly to warm me up!!

Today is the start of day 3 and I am absolutely starving!! trying to drink water, and will have a coffee with some tetra in shortly!!

Hope everyone else is doing well...

Love

Well my computer has been taken away aparantely it is really poorly!!! just hope that if it needs rebuilding they can get the photos off first.. so I am on DH laptop (he's at the football!) can't wait for my laptop to come (next 2-3 weeks).. our wireless router arrived today..

Cambridge wise.... am absolutely starving today.. had about 5 pints of water so far... how many pints is it you are supposed to drink...?

Determined to stick to it, was tempted before with buttered toast and then corned beef hash, my naughty chatterbox was saying one little bit won't hurt, but I know it will knock me off track!!! I am going to as determined as this time last year...

Time4me, did you buy anything??

Love

I'm so hungry but not going to give in..... Just wish it would disappear... still got a soup to have later, so will have another pint of water, which will take me to 7...

I'm so hungry but not going to give in..... Just wish it would disappear... still got a soup to have later, so will have another pint of water, which will take me to 7...

Good on ya hun ! you CAN DO THIS......the hunger WILL go :) HONEST

7 pints of water :eek: FAB !! well done you......

keep remindin yourself of WHY you started CD - to lose the weight that has been makin you feel miserable, that has stopped you dressin how YOU want to, that has stopped you buyin clothes in 'normal' shops....

and remember how awful the summer is when you're 'big' - feelin sweaty, wearing big cardis and things to cover up when all you want to do is wear a t-shirt but feel so bad about yourself that you feel you need to 'cover up'......

you don't want another summer like that, do you ????

NO - I know you dont !!!

stay strong Nikki.....buttered toast will still be there when you're done :)

really lookin forward to sharing all your successes (which will be many !) with you....keep it up Missus :D

lotsa love

Debz xx

It will disappear - you know you're gonna feel fabby in a 24-48hrs, shopping trip was gr8, I bought a tracksuit from Primark chavvy cerise velour for 8squids! I bought some coffee and some husks, the paper and a couple of charms for a treat... I bought a special bracelet out of my Xmas money from my Mum & Dad and I treat myself to a charms couple of times a month now - rather than rewarding myself with trips to Marks & Spencers Simply Food - I was bloody lethal in there luv - phew dont even go there!

How ya feeling now hun??????

Hey Nikki !! hope you feelin OK hun......won't be too much longer before the hunger disappears.....

stay strong :)

love

Debz xx

It will disappear - you know you're gonna feel fabby in a 24-48hrs, shopping trip was gr8, I bought a tracksuit from Primark chavvy cerise velour for 8squids! I bought some coffee and some husks, the paper and a couple of charms for a treat... I bought a special bracelet out of my Xmas money from my Mum & Dad and I treat myself to a charms couple of times a month now - rather than rewarding myself with trips to Marks & Spencers Simply Food - I was bloody lethal in there luv - phew dont even go there!

How ya feeling now hun??????

Just made DH corned beef hash fritters and beans, they smelt lovely, but I will try then in a few months time!

I am just about to have my soup and another pint then that is me done for the night...

Love

Back