Disaster?? Tilda Microwave Rice

skinny*me

I've bought Tilda Roasted Pepper and Courgette microwave rice in for work today - Have made a salad to mix in to the rice but just had a look on the sw snackulator and it says half a packet is 9 syns?? I was sure it wasn't this much? What do i do? Can i use so many syns in one sitting and to be fair was actually planning on eating the whole pack but thats 18 syns!

of course you can have 9 syns in one sitting. they're yours to use as you please. that's so high for rice - next time look out for uncle bens express rice pouches. there's some really nice flavours and they take 2 minutes to cook in the microwave and start at around 2 syns a pouch. really tasty aswell :)

Yes these are he same kind if thing so thought they would have been the around the same.
Just spoke to my sis and she has checked in her book. It doesn't list this flavour but others and the most they are listed as is 5 syns for the whole pack.
Think i am going to re check on the snackulator!

you need to use the syns calculator online and not the snackulater, the rice will have a free food allowance.

the snackulator is for things with no free food allowance.

Back