Disco Sprimmers

Well i gained 1.5lb last night girls :( I knew it was coming!
This week im filling up on zero point soups. Got to start being stricter with myself!
How are you all doing?
Ive started to realise that exercising in the morning isnt doing me any good as im hungrier all day then so gonna change things around a bit this week!
Have a good one :) xx

Btw girls are any of you on twitter?? X

Well i gained 1.5lb last night girls :( I knew it was coming!
This week im filling up on zero point soups. Got to start being stricter with myself!
How are you all doing?
Ive started to realise that exercising in the morning isnt doing me any good as im hungrier all day then so gonna change things around a bit this week!
Have a good one :) xx

Ah, never mind hun, at least you were prepared for it. I find there's not much you can do once the difficult situations set in - and you had a few this week. When you get them it's hard to get back on track too in between and afterwards.

Right lady, straight back on, lots of soup and checking in here each day to let us know how you got on, eh? :) x

Not on twitter x

HOORAY! :bunnydance: 12.13 this morning so got into the 12 officially AND now lost a stone so have got my next silver 7 (self presented :) ) Yay!

Start - 23/1/13
Hules
- 14lbs to lose / 6.5lbs lost / 7.5lbs to go
Nibbs - 14lbs to lose / 3lbs lost /11lbs to go
LouMo - 16lbs to lose / 6lbs lost / 10lbs to go
Xmrsrachyx - 14lbs to lose / 2lbs lost / 12lbs to go

Aww Rach u seem very similar to me loads of trial and error to get in a routine. I find it very difficult as I don't work set days or times and can be sitting around alot so tempted to snack. At night I could eat my own finger! I am on twitter but just use it as a work networking page. Well done hules!! How does ur clothes feel? R u dropping a point now aswell. I find that the hardest part even though its a point by really miss it! X

Thanks hun x Hmmmm might drop a point as things at a bit slower than I'd like, though actually already on 22. I might try it for a well and see.

Well done Hules! :) You're doing great hun!

im determinednto get at least 2lb off this week! Lots of soup and protein! Xx

How goes it ladies? How are the Saturday weigh-ins?
I've had a good week so far, I did drop a point and so far so good, kept within my points all week even though it's half term :)
Been for a run and going out today to look at folding bikes with the hubby :D

Morning :) won't be able to weigh in till later daughter is in bed with flu and OH is away all day at a boxing competition so until he's back I'm stuck in! I feel optimistic tho! I really miss a point when I drop it :( I'm at 21 never been below 20 although I think the least is 18? So it's a day of cleaning for me and making soup. Got a right mess in my bathroom to clean up I got a tiler on Gumtree seemed professional enough pictures of his work were fab only to find now some of the tiles are falling off not stuck properly the grout is dirty looking, the beading is the wrong size, he must have used some of the old tiles as they are a different colour from the rest and it has not properly been sealed off. I could cry. It will cost me even more to get it redone but I am calling him first got to give him a chance to fix it but I'm thinking there will be no comeback and the cowboy is off with my money. Sorry for the rant. What is everyone doing today? X

Oh no, what a shame about your tiler, hope you can short it honey x My hubby did ours, He did a super job, it just takes him forever (I'm talking a year without a shower here).
Fingers crossed for your weigh in x

I've never been below 20 either. Pre kids/wedding I got just below 10 st but I looked a bit strange and it was way too hard to maintain. 11 st or just under is a much better weight for me.

I think I'm exactly the same Hules what height are you? Your so lucky to have a DIY man my OH is a welder so no use for anything in the house really! Did you find a bike? Once march is in we normally cycle round the park I enjoy it and doesnt feel like a workout x

5'4" 10st was right at the top of my bmi but I looked very thin there, my bones (wrists and ankles) are really solid though so I don't tend to look quite as heavy as I am (I think anyway).
Not found a bike yet but have discounted a few. Still looking!

Hi girls!

well this week I gamed 1lb :( knew it was coming, this week I went right off the rails, out for dinner (twice), out for lunch (twice) and out for breakfast! Plus snacking a lot as the OH was visiting and we watched a lot of films with mini eggs to go with! And I went out last night for 'carnage' which is a massive student uni night, and so the alcohol I drunk has destroyed my points for the week. Going to make a batch of free vegetable soup this evening and write my meal plan for the week, strict strict strict. Also 30 day shred starts tomorrow, I will get motivated and back on the straight and narrow.

How annoying Lou, have you managed to sort it?
Hules, how is your running going?
And Rach, have you found it better to exercise at a different time? I get in about 2 every day, so I think I will do shred about then.

Xxx

Nibbs, how's 30 day shred going? No idea what it is but it sounds painful! :). Sound like you had a difficult week pointing wise hun. Chalk it up and get straight back on!
I actually need to do the same, had a bit of a dodgy few days. Went out for dinner then went mad on Sunday. Tried to claw it back on Monday and failed. Not done too bad today but weighing in tomorrow. Hmmmm!

On a positive I went for a run (ankle all better thanks nibbs hun x) and bought a bike hooray!

Just a 0.5 loss for me this week and I guess I should be lucky I managed that!

Arrrggh! I feel like the motivation is slipping because I had a blip, I can feel that I'm not really caring about points, eating dinners without pointing them first, then going wayyyyy over! Need to get a grip, I feel much better at a stone lighter, but have a way to go yet!

MUST...STOP...SNACKING!

Last edited:
Hiyaa.

30 day shred is intense, it's a thirty day programme, ten days on each stage, it's like, a bit of cardio, toning etc. I heard about it on hear actually! It is good, but I did I for two days and haven't since as been hectic with assignments the last couple of days. Back on tonight, every day now, no assessments, no excuses!
I had a crappy eating weekend the other week, drew a line under it and have done well this week I think, been under my points every day, and also cut down drastically on carbs like pastas/breads. Although I did have a slice of cake yesterday that my flatmate made for us all!

Ahh Hules, scratch that week, get back on it now, new week, new slate. And you still lost! Even with a few rubbish days, at least you haven't gained/STS. Glad your ankle is better :)

Went to my Pole class last night, we're now hanging upside down, no hands, looks impressive and feels like an accomplishment, but my days, my thighs are in agony today! Bruises and sore muscles everywhere.

Hope everyone's having a good day, sorry for the essay! Xxx

Ahh, never be sorry for writing loads, that's what I'm hoping for when I come on here! :)

I'm feeling better now, I have drawn a line under it. Had a bad day again on Wed (we're talking 8 points over here!) and knew if I wasn't careful I could put it all back on in the space of a couple of weeks, so I had a chat with the hubster and have promised him certain limits on snacks in between meals (he checks my tracker every day :p and I need to have someone to be accountable to). Well it seems to be working as I only had 12.5 points yesterday (I know it's really low, didn't starve, just made sensible choices and no snacks) and it means that I have made up the points I went over by - hooray! Today I feel positive again :)

Really pleased that you've managed to get back on track too Nibbs x I love that you are going to a Pole class :) Sounds like fun!

I went for my 3rd run of week 8 on the C25K running programme this morning, I've only got one more week to go, but on Monday I go for Dental Implant Surgery :help2:, it sounds horrid and no running as a jolt might stop it taking. I have to have time off work after too, plus I'm not even allowed hot food for the first day or too! :(

How's everyone else? Rach? Lou?

It's what I hope for too!! Hahaa.

That's good! I find that if I beat myself up about a slip too much, then it takes me longer to get back on track. Easier and healthier just to admit it and accept it then move on. (Easier said than done!) it's good that you have someone to check up on you! It's an incentive, as you say, someone to be accountable to. My boyfriend checks how I doing, but because of his job/my uni, we're not together much so I can't rely on him to keep tabs on me unfortunately.

Ooh that does not sound fun Hules! Take it easy for a few days after, hopefully you won't be in too much pain and you can relax. How is c25k going?

Yeah pole is really good! I know it gets bad press, but the core and upper body strength workout from it is insane! It really is a fab class.

It's very quiet here, hope everyone is okayy! Xxx

Back