due dates, and weight gain

i hve kust been looking through my notes and i have got my weight gain wrong i thought i had put 1st 13 on but i havent its 1st 10lbs as my first booking appointment says i was 72.9kg which is 161lbs and last week when i was weighed i was 84kg which is 185lbs so ive put 1st 10lbs on

I will check it with precision tomorrow (WI day) but I'm afraid I have put on 2 lbs this week. Last week end we were at the lakes (lake windermere) and the healthiest food option was a kids portion of chicken nuggets and fries at a local chipper... so i suppose it's not too overly bad... I'll check tomorrow and update you!

xxxjessiexxx said:
My weight at 38 weeks 14 stone so that's 3 stone. 9 ibs holy *****

Lol bless ya Jessie. I'm only 2lb off from my heaviest weight from previous pregnancy. I don't know how I'm going to lose it all but I'm going to try. My gain total is 3st 4lb's x

Look hun we will get it off with the support together we will do this let's concentrate on getting these babies out with safe delivery we both have a week left lets enjoy it and live in pjs for the week the only thing I feel comfy in lol lol lol my maternity jeans yes too tight lol leggings have over done them selves too lol

xxxjessiexxx said:
Look hun we will get it off with the support together we will do this let's concentrate on getting these babies out with safe delivery we both have a week left lets enjoy it and live in pjs for the week the only thing I feel comfy in lol lol lol my maternity jeans yes too tight lol leggings have over done them selves too lol

I've got dentist this afternoon, praying to god my waters don't break or anythin while I'm in there! I've got to nip to Morrison's for some shopping this morning and then tonight Asda, then in morning last minute party stuff for tomorrow but then I'm housebound resting after Saturday xx

Well just been weighed at the mw she told me at 29 weeks my gain was 5 kgs (11lbs) since booking appointment well she told me that, in fact it was 4 kgs which is 8.8lb it weren't till we were discussing it today that she said it's not 11lb was 8.8 lb I'm very certain she said 11lb altho she has written 4 kg in my notes which works out 8.8 lb lol

So today @ 33 weeks my correct total gain is 11.5 lb 5.2 kgs lol

Sorry for the long post lol

Fordg said:
That's really good.. Well done you :) x

Thanks Hun I couldn't believe it either, I feel like I've gained more tho lol

I ended up with a gain of 4 lb when i weighed on section day and up untill yesterday had lost 11lb since birth

Back