due dates, and weight gain

girls do any of ye know how many calories we shud b havin ????? 24 weeks prefnant.lost 6 lbs since pregnant and now 8 lvs up so 2 on in total.happy enough but have to keep on top of it as i cud put up a stone without thinkin.

I'm trying to stay under 1500 cals but it's not going that great as some days it's under the 2000. Not gonna stress about it as in 3rd trim now n it's got to be a bit more x

was tryin 1200 but wasnt happenin so tryin 1700 now and sone days have gone over.but its easier than 1200.im not starvin myself but just dont want to let it get out of hand.thanx for that

I forgot to post my update last week... but there I am; I'm quite surprised to be fair of how well it's going :eek:. I have my 12 week scan tomorrow, hope they don't find anything wrong with the baby! Please pray for me!

51.7 Kg, 8st 2.0 lbs(wk0) pre-pregnancy weight

52.3 Kg, 8st 3.3 lbs(wk1) (TOTM week)
51.8 Kg, 8st 2.2 lbs(wk2)
51.5 Kg, 8st 1.5 lbs(wk3)
50.7 Kg, 7st 13.8lbs(wk4)
51.2 Kg, 8st 0.9 lbs(wk5)
51.0 Kg, 8st 0.4 lbs(wk6)
51.2 Kg, 8st 0.9 lbs(wk7)
52.5 Kg, 8st 3.7 lbs(wk8-9) (Lakes)
52.4 Kg, 8st 3.6lbs (wk10)
53.6 Kg, 8st 5.9lbs (wk11)

total gain in pregnancy up to now: 3.9 lbs :).

Oh I don't, I'm glad my beautiful baby is here and I can start getting about and enjoy my time off, and losing weight again :) but I did enjoy my pregnancy and I will definitely be having another at some point x

thanz cas.eatin now 1700-1800.have balloned last couple weeks.i understand about missin pregnancy.i love bein pregnant and know ths is my last time so im very emotional :-(

I feel emotional today can't stop crying me milk come in Jesus it hurts I miss bring pregnant this time last week she was In my tummy now she next to me I'm not aloud any more lol x

xxxjessiexxx said:
I feel emotional today can't stop crying me milk come in Jesus it hurts I miss bring pregnant this time last week she was In my tummy now she next to me I'm not aloud any more lol x

Ah bless ya, when my milk came in I thought my boobs were going to burst they were so painful even just lying down but they started to settle next day and now they don't hurt at all, I think my milk has actually started to disappear already although won't be the same for you with bf but I hope you get some relief soon. So far hubby is still letting me have another......not for a couple years yet though x

Oh, was it Hollies first injections? Have you got anything to take her temp down? x

Back